Will Killers or Gang Bangers follow gun control laws?

Will gun control laws keep criminals from obtaining guns?

• Total voters
I already answered that stupid question in Murky's poll. And NO - that is NOT already a law. In around half the states, a convicted felon can go online or to a show and buy a gun from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

Time to stroke another check to cover Wayne's 4 million dollar bonus - GO! :)

NOT legally they can't. It is against the law for a felon to own a weapon already. Yet, they still do! Go figure!

Not LEGALLY they can't? Now you think an ex felon who remains a criminal is NOT going to do something because it isn't legal but is EASY to do because they can get what they need without going through a BG check?

Is the checkbook out? Wayne needs the money - CHOP CHOP! :D

le-pierre-mentally-ill.jpg

Is it as easy as getting heroin or crack? :D I've already sent in my donation. Don't you worry.

of course you did... because he's a vile, disgusting liar... that any decent gun owner cut off when they started defending the white supremacist "militia" animals.

I'm so happy that it makes you so unhappy. That means it is the right thing to do! :D

because the rabid right is nothing but internet trolls. and the more disgusting people are, the more lowlife white trash love them

Please vote in the poll. Do you think that killers or gang members will follow ANY gun control laws? Do you think that gun control laws would make it more difficult for a criminal to obtain a weapon?

so we should de-criminalize murder because murderers won't follow the law?

most absurd argument in the world. :cuckoo:

Not surprising that this is what Jillian would pull out of it. :D Lol. Reach and stretch!

there wasn't anything else to pull out of your idiot post.

I think I already explained the difference above. :) Did you not understand? Murder is not a right and never will be. Murder is murder. Owning a weapon is not murder.

NOT legally they can't. It is against the law for a felon to own a weapon already. Yet, they still do! Go figure!

Not LEGALLY they can't? Now you think an ex felon who remains a criminal is NOT going to do something because it isn't legal but is EASY to do because they can get what they need without going through a BG check?

Is it as easy as getting heroin or crack? :D I've already sent in my donation. Don't you worry.

of course you did... because he's a vile, disgusting liar... that any decent gun owner cut off when they started defending the white supremacist "militia" animals.

I'm so happy that it makes you so unhappy. That means it is the right thing to do! :D

because the rabid right is nothing but internet trolls. and the more disgusting people are, the more lowlife white trash love them

Coming from you, that is a big compliment, so thanks! :D

Please vote in the poll. Do you think that killers or gang members will follow ANY gun control laws? Do you think that gun control laws would make it more difficult for a criminal to obtain a weapon?

Not surprising that this is what Jillian would pull out of it. :D Lol. Reach and stretch!

I think I already explained the difference above. :) Did you not understand? Murder is not a right and never will be. Murder is murder. Owning a weapon is not murder.

which makes your argument stupid and specious.

or do you not get that because it's beyond your ken, internet troll?

of course it is... it would be to lowlife white trash.

So, do you think that murderers and gang bangers will follow gun control restrictions? :) Answer the question. That is the topic of this thread. If you can't or won't because you are too dishonest, then there is the door.

Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.
Do you think that banning murder will stop people from murdering?

Well, murder is banned, and murders happen every single day, so I would say NOPE. The purpose of laws against murder are to punish the murderer, not to prevent the murders. Don't be dense.
Then your gun rights are not in jeopardy by making murder a crime?

which makes your argument stupid and specious.

or do you not get that because it's beyond your ken, internet troll?

So, do you think murderers or gang bangers will lay down their weapons or turn them in if you ask them to? Maybe if you just ask them to stop killing people nicely? :D Lol.

So, do you think that murderers and gang bangers will follow gun control restrictions? :) Answer the question. That is the topic of this thread. If you can't or won't because you are too dishonest, then there is the door.

right about now, you should probably start wiping the spittle from your keyboard.

i answered you... your argument was stupid.

now go stamp your widdle feet like a good little troll...

Stupid argument, owning guns is not illegal, murder is. Or do you think that everyone who owns a guns are breaking the law? Wow, talk about :cuckoo:

Stupid argument, owning guns is not illegal, murder is. Or do you think that everyone who owns a guns are breaking the law? Wow, talk about :cuckoo:

you clearly missed the point.

perhaps you should ask a grownup to explain it to you.

reading isn't your thing, is it?

you clearly missed the point.

perhaps you should ask a grownup to explain it to you.

reading isn't your thing, is it?

^^^

Lawyer talk. :D Lol.

And you claim to be a lawyer? REALLY? Come on Jillian. You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. the paper bag will win every time. :113: You must be such a failure. Lol.

you're not someone to argue with, dearie....

i pointed out how stupid your argument was. repeating those arguments and validating your fallacious crap is a waste of anyone's time.

now like i said, go stamp your widdle feet. your tantrum is making *me* laugh.

right about now, you should probably start wiping the spittle from your keyboard.

i answered you... your argument was stupid.

now go stamp your widdle feet like a good little troll...

Widdle feet. More lawyer talk. :D Wow, you are really good at this lawyering stuff. Lol. Such professional sounding arguments and talking points.

And you claim to be a lawyer? REALLY? Come on Jillian. You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. the paper bag will win every time. :113: You must be such a failure. Lol.

you're not someone to argue with, dearie....

i pointed out how stupid your argument was. repeating those arguments and validating your fallacious crap is a waste of anyone's time.

now like i said, go stamp your widdle feet. your tantrum is making *me* laugh.

Dearie and widdle. :D Lol. Now, address the topic and stop wasting everyone's time with your ridiculousness.

Exactly. You don't know the half of it when it comes to Jillian either. :D

awwwwwww.....widdle butthurt trumptroll....

would you like a tissue, little one?

Holy smokes. :D Lol. Are you going to keep this up? For how long? When is it nappy time for widdle Jiwwy poo poo? :D

Forum List

Back