Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A better question might be if we will be saved from our fellow human beings, given the ludicrous things they do.

Will Jews be saved?

I don't need to be saved. I'm an excellent swimmer.

100625-F-3908K-004.JPG

I think its about time that you had an open and honest discussion with your wife....

How about why didn't Jews assimilate to Christ living over 1000 years in Christian countries?
Psst. Its because you have the whole damn Christ story all wrong.
The Christ story is from a book of fiction, let him enjoy it any way he wants.
Not on my watch.
Why? Are you the Fiction Police? :lol:

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light. :cuckoo:
So you're kinda like a Lord of the Rings? Or a Hobbit?

Psst. Its because you have the whole damn Christ story all wrong.
The Christ story is from a book of fiction, let him enjoy it any way he wants.
Not on my watch.
Why? Are you the Fiction Police? :lol:

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light. :cuckoo:
So you're kinda like a Lord of the Rings? Or a Hobbit?

I am the giver of life.

You can call me Sir.

A Jewish grandmother and her young grandson are walking along the beach. Suddenly, a giant wave comes out of nowhere and washes the young boy out to sea!

The Grandmother lifts her face to heaven and screams, "Please! Hashem! Save the live of my grandchild!".

Just as suddenly as before, another large wave deposits the young boy on the beach, safe and sound.

The grandmother raises her face to heaven once more and exclaims, "He had a hat!"

"recover from an abortion"??? What's that about? Jesus left the building a long time ago.
Some people have great regrets, and along with that comes guilt and shame. Jesus never was in a "building". He resides in the hearts of those who gather in a building in his name and for his purposes. We leave that building to go out into the world to help others.

Losers don't go to heaven.

You seem awfully dumb & primitive.

The meek shall inherit Earth, ring any bells?

Hmm, yet Jews were homeless & bullied far longer than Poles were.

Also note Jews have also become bullies themselves, on the other hand Poland was never much of a bully nation & rather altruistic historically.
Poles just bend over and take it.

Off topic babble.

Discuss if Jews will be saved, or do leave.
Jews won't be saved by Polacks, that's a given. :biggrin:

Tell that to Irena Sandler, Heryk Slawik & Eugene Lazowski.

You're so stupid & off topic.

What about Jews, how many Jews saved Poles?

As well as why do Jews expect to be loved by Poles for killing them, disrespecting them, and spending 800 years in Poland rejecting Christ & hardly speaking Polish.
Jews don’t need or want to be loved, we want to be left alone.

Will Jews be saved?

I don't need to be saved. I'm an excellent swimmer.

100625-F-3908K-004.JPG

I think its about time that you had an open and honest discussion with your wife....

We've come to terms with it.

Thats terrific! Whatever works.

I suspect that it may not be working so good for you, but I could be wrong. Who can say?

I might have to study some more pictures to be sure......

Carry on.

You seem awfully dumb & primitive.

The meek shall inherit Earth, ring any bells?

Hmm, yet Jews were homeless & bullied far longer than Poles were.

Also note Jews have also become bullies themselves, on the other hand Poland was never much of a bully nation & rather altruistic historically.
Poles just bend over and take it.

Off topic babble.

Discuss if Jews will be saved, or do leave.
Jews won't be saved by Polacks, that's a given. :biggrin:

Tell that to Irena Sandler, Heryk Slawik & Eugene Lazowski.

You're so stupid & off topic.

What about Jews, how many Jews saved Poles?

As well as why do Jews expect to be loved by Poles for killing them, disrespecting them, and spending 800 years in Poland rejecting Christ & hardly speaking Polish.

I always wanted to be loved by Judy Zellner. If it weren't for the restraining order, I would be.

Kind of hard on those who want to love you, isn't it? (PS: I'm good with leaving everyone alone as I tend to be a hermit myself.)
Christian love I don’t need.

What?

If you would only throw everything you know to be true about God and reality in the trash and worship an edible mangod in order to receive eternal life , you could lose your mind and have no worries about anything for the rest of your life too. and then, when you die, you will get a very cool present from God, so amazing they don't even know what it is.

They really really really really love you so very much they just don't want you to miss out.

Ingrate!

Last edited:
Kind of hard on those who want to love you, isn't it? (PS: I'm good with leaving everyone alone as I tend to be a hermit myself.)

What?

If you would only throw everything you know to be true about God and reality in the trash and worship an edible mangod in order to receive eternal life , you could lose your mind and have no worries about anything for the rest of your life too. and then, when you die, you will get many presents from God.

They really really really really love you so very much they just don't want you to miss out.

Ingrate!
Or you’ll kill me.

What?

If you would only throw everything you know to be true about God and reality in the trash and worship an edible mangod in order to receive eternal life , you could lose your mind and have no worries about anything for the rest of your life too. and then, when you die, you will get many presents from God.

Ingrate!
Or you’ll kill me.

Nope, Jesus is going to get you ANY MINUTE, just as soon as he floats down from the sky and emerges from the clouds that have obscured him from sight.

And it looks like those same mysterious clouds are building on the horizon.

The forecast is predicting strong winds and heavy rain. Do you own an umbrella?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back