Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?

Saved from what?

Our Savior. Two thieves. One is supposed to have been saved and the other . . . (he searches for the contrary of saved) . . . damned.

Saved from what?

We are all born mad. Some remain so... Samuel Beckett. Waiting for Godot

I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

What's your opinion?

The Jews have always been right to reject the three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands unleashed on the world in 325 c.e. by Rome.

They have always been right to reject the irrational claims that Christians make about Jesus, God, the way to eternal life, heaven, hell, sin, and salvation.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles,

My question is if Christians will ever be saved.
Jews have always been god's chosen people. Chosen to be slaves, chosen to be stuffed in ovens, chosen to have bad eyesight. Chosen to have ugly women...

Geez, sounds exactly like the maledictions promised by God through Moses for setting aside divine instruction..

Maybe they should have another look at what Jesus was teaching about the right way to understand and conform to the divine commands that Christians and irrational people like you can't seem to grasp.
I grasp that the bible is at most, a book of philosophy. Not fact.

What's your opinion?
It appears that several billion people on earth reject Jesus and always have.

Interestingly Asians & Jews who are the main groups to reject Christ have often very cold, desperate, materialistic & unfriendly personalities

When? This has not been my experience.

I've been meaning to ask you: what is this thing that you have against Jews? You are so bitter about it. What's up? I've known many people in the Jewish faith. They are just like the rest of us. What's your beef?

Polacks won't be saved.

Hmm, yet Poland has been very religious, heroic, nice, Catholic Conservative
& law abiding.

As for Polish Jews they tend to be the opposite.
Losers don't go to heaven.

You seem awfully dumb & primitive.

The meek shall inherit Earth, ring any bells?

Hmm, yet Jews were homeless & bullied far longer than Poles were.

Also note Jews have also become bullies themselves, on the other hand Poland was never much of a bully nation & rather altruistic historically.
Poles just bend over and take it.

Polacks won't be saved.

& law abiding.

Also note Jews have also become bullies themselves, on the other hand Poland was never much of a bully nation & rather altruistic historically.

Off topic babble.

Discuss if Jews will be saved, or do leave.

What's your opinion?
It appears that several billion people on earth reject Jesus and always have.

Interestingly Asians & Jews who are the main groups to reject Christ have often very cold, desperate, materialistic & unfriendly personalities

When? This has not been my experience.

I've been meaning to ask you: what is this thing that you have against Jews? You are so bitter about it. What's up? I've known many people in the Jewish faith. They are just like the rest of us. What's your beef?

Yet, opposite questions can be asked.

Like why Jewish texts hate on Jesus.
Or
Why most Jews hate Poles.
Or
How about why didn't Jews assimilate to Christ living over 1000 years in Christian countries?

But, keep pretending only the Christian side is at fault.

What's your opinion?

The Jews have always been right to reject the three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands unleashed on the world in 325 c.e. by Rome.

They have always been right to reject the irrational claims that Christians make about Jesus, God, the way to eternal life, heaven, hell, sin, and salvation.

Jews have always been god's chosen people. Chosen to be slaves, chosen to be stuffed in ovens, chosen to have bad eyesight. Chosen to have ugly women...

Geez, sounds exactly like the maledictions promised by God through Moses for setting aside divine instruction..

Maybe they should have another look at what Jesus was teaching about the right way to understand and conform to the divine commands that Christians and irrational people like you can't seem to grasp.

Nonsense. It is not a history or a philosophy book. It is a book of instruction. This has never been a secret, its even in the title, yet many people don't know it.

I find this astonishing.

Polacks won't be saved.

& law abiding.

Off topic babble.

Jews won't be saved by Polacks, that's a given. :biggrin:

What's your opinion?

Nonsense. It is not a history or a philosophy book. It is a book of instruction. This has never been a secret, its even in the title, yet many people don't know it.

I find this astonishing.
It's a instructional book written by men, not by an invisible extra-terrestrial who wants us to follow a book, that even sounds stupid.

& law abiding.

Off topic babble.

Jews won't be saved by Polacks, that's a given. :biggrin:

Tell that to Irena Sandler, Heryk Slawik & Eugene Lazowski.

You're so stupid & off topic.

What about Jews, how many Jews saved Poles?

As well as why do Jews expect to be loved by Poles for killing them, disrespecting them, and spending 800 years in Poland rejecting Christ & hardly speaking Polish.

And just what is their inheritance??
The original everlasting covenant God made with Abraham and his descendants forever. I take note of what Jesus said. He said a physician does not come to heal those who are well; he is there to heal those who are not. Jesus paved the way back to an everlasting covenant with God for those for whatever reasons found they could not keep up with the original covenant. Jesus came for sinners, assuring everyone sins are forgiven.

So how come nobody follows the teachings of Jesus any more? He had some good ideas, but they are largely ignored among people who call themselves "Christians." Is Christianity some sort of joke?
Wut dew ewe call eweself?

How about why didn't Jews assimilate to Christ living over 1000 years in Christian countries?
Psst. Its because you have the whole damn Christ story all wrong.
The Christ story is from a book of fiction, let him enjoy it any way he wants.
Not on my watch.
Why? Are you the Fiction Police? :lol:

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
So how come nobody follows the teachings of Jesus any more? He had some good ideas, but they are largely ignored among people who call themselves "Christians." Is Christianity some sort of joke?
Do you have a specific example? For example, in my Parish we have many ministries--from helping those recover from abortions to end-of-life hospice care--and everything in between. I know many of us (yes, sometimes without success) truly try to be more courteous and accommodating even on the road. We strive to treat people with love and how Christ would care for them. We try to be peaceable, joyful, and caring. We help the poor. We try to reach an agreement with those who are holding something against us. Are you looking at individual lives or are you thinking as a group we do not stand out?

Do you have a specific example? For example, in my Parish we have many ministries--from helping those recover from abortions to end-of-life hospice care--and everything in between. I know many of us (yes, sometimes without success) truly try to be more courteous and accommodating even on the road. We strive to treat people with love and how Christ would care for them. We try to be peaceable, joyful, and caring. We help the poor. We try to reach an agreement with those who are holding something against us. Are you looking at individual lives or are you thinking as a group we do not stand out?

"recover from an abortion"??? What's that about? Jesus left the building a long time ago.

Will Jews be saved?

I don't need to be saved. I'm an excellent swimmer.

100625-F-3908K-004.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back