Will Iran be held accountable for shooting down the Ukrainian passenger jet or will they skate free?

Little Clarity, Many Theories in Ukraine Airline Crash in Iran

Looking at the MASSIVE debris field it becomes quite clear that the plane exploded.
1. There are millions of LITTLE pieces and they are all charred. Even the blackbox was burned.
2. Iran refusing to allow Boeing access to the black box.
3. Plane took off only hours after missiles had been launched by Iran. As a result Iran was on the HIGHEST of alert level expecting an American response.
4. Plane was full of Canadian's. Why are there Canadian's in Iran?

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to an Iranian itchy trigger finger at a missile defense site.
Can you prove that Iran shot down that 737? or do we just jump to conclusions because it's evil Iran?
You mean like jump to conclusions that Trump is guilty of everything he has ever been accused of? That kind of jump to conclusions?

lie like trump, and refuse to submit exculpatory evidence ..

stonewall until something else comes up then repeat - repeat - repeat.

there's your case.
yeah, yeah, yeah, we know you love iran.

Nice to see we have our resident rightards hot on the trail. I have no doubt your "investigation" will turn out fruitful.
U.S. officials: Ukrainian plane that crashed in Iran shot down
CNN?? Isn't that fake news?

Looks like your investigation has gone off the rails.
Just go away. You get worse and worse every day with your Anti-American Propaganda. I bet if we found a picture of you it matches up with a Terrorist Watch List. And no, I am not kidding.

Nice to see we have our resident rightards hot on the trail. I have no doubt your "investigation" will turn out fruitful.

Just go away. You get worse and worse every day with your Anti-American Propaganda. I bet if we found a picture of you it matches up with a Terrorist Watch List. And no, I am not kidding.
I believe you're not kidding, Stumpy. I believe you're barshit cray cray.

But g'head, tell me more about how that plane was shot down....

You can't even admit when you're wrong. Sad
About what am I wrong? You claim CNN is fake news. But now you're posting an article based on a CNN report. So how is that not fake?

the silly fkr claims islam invaded iraq yesterday, and today hes an expert on crash debris -

uh huh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You can't even admit when you're wrong. Sad
About what am I wrong? You claim CNN is fake news. But now you're posting an article based on a CNN report. So how is that not fake?
So what you're saying is you're not smart enough to know that ALL NEWS AGENCIES peddle in fake news when it suits them but also report on real news.....

I'm sure when you get your talking points you will admit it was shot down but blame it on Trump for initiating the hostilities.

You're as predictable as the sunrise.

the silly fkr claims islam invaded iraq yesterday, and today hes an expert on crash debris -

I said no such thing yesterday.

Why do you losers lie so much?

Looking at the MASSIVE debris field it becomes quite clear that the plane exploded.
1. There are millions of LITTLE pieces and they are all charred. Even the blackbox was burned.
3. Plane took off only hours after missiles had been launched by Iran. As a result Iran was on the HIGHEST of alert level expecting an American response.

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to an Iranian itchy trigger finger at a missile defense site.
Can you prove that Iran shot down that 737? or do we just jump to conclusions because it's evil Iran?

Look at the debris field ms so called pilot and tell the class how a civilian jet crash could result in that.

Or are you going to admit your fat ass could never fit in a cockpit....
High altitude explosion, right? Does not have to be a big explosion at high altitude. At lower altitudes, destruction like that would have to come from a larger explosion.

Correct. At high altitude and high speed the explosion doesn't need to be large to bring the aircraft down. The debris field in that situation is dozens of square miles as the plane disintegrates on its death plunge.

A low altitude crash on the other hand requires a pretty large explosion to rip the aircraft apart quickly so the debris field looks like this.

The BBC just reported that Iran shot it down

Looks like bodie the mullah lover is wrong again

Look at the debris field ms so called pilot and tell the class how a civilian jet crash could result in that.

Or are you going to admit your fat ass could never fit in a cockpit....
High altitude explosion, right? Does not have to be a big explosion at high altitude. At lower altitudes, destruction like that would have to come from a larger explosion.

Correct. At high altitude and high speed the explosion doesn't need to be large to bring the aircraft down. The debris field in that situation is dozens of square miles as the plane disintegrates on its death plunge.

A low altitude crash on the other hand requires a pretty large explosion to rip the aircraft apart quickly so the debris field looks like this.

The BBC just reported that Iran shot it down

Looks like bodie the mullah lover is wrong again
ABC radio is also reporting that it was shot down.

Amazing!! The idiots shot down a Ukrainian airliner full, mostly of their own people. Listening to the report of US intelligence assessment now.

I said no such thing yesterday.

Why do you losers lie so much?

read who I quoted you dumbass -

bet youre a debris expert too aint ya Goober -

Forum List

Back