Iran Admits Their Military Shot Down Ukrainian Passenger Jet

They must be held accountable by the families. Money isn't going to bring them back, but it's all they have at this point. Considering how big and horrific this story is, they should make good on this.

Trump* must pay for this. He must be held accountable. It was all his fault. He created this fog of war!

EN3-IUd-XW4-AAENDT.jpg

According to Al Jazeera, Iran has admitted to human error in shooting down the Ukraine Boeing.

Another incident where rumor and accusation bounced and ricocheted in absurd fashion in such a way that an objective observer could not believe anyone. Yet, it turned out that what the Americans said (for once, at least), was the case. They did detect the famous radar 'lock-on' and the launch. What is amazing is that Iran, as all governments automatically do, categorically rejected fact and tried to defend fabrication.

This just goes to show how dangerous weapons can be. The more there are, the more 'accidents'.

"Iran has admitted it unintentionally shot down a Ukrainian passenger plane hours after the country had launched ballistic missiles at Iraqi bases hosting U.S. troops. Officials blamed "human error" for taking down the jet and killing all 176 people aboard."

Iran admits to unintentionally shooting down Ukrainian plane

Iran's attack against US has worked about as well as the democrat's fake impeachment. My condolences to the victims of this horrible blunder.

They blame American "adventurism" though.

Lol

I don't know either. The left wing media and their yapping monkeys that listen to everything they report will soon tell us.

American adventurism.

"Iran has admitted it unintentionally shot down a Ukrainian passenger plane hours after the country had launched ballistic missiles at Iraqi bases hosting U.S. troops. Officials blamed "human error" for taking down the jet and killing all 176 people aboard."

Iran admits to unintentionally shooting down Ukrainian plane

Iran's attack against US has worked about as well as the democrat's fake impeachment. My condolences to the victims of this horrible blunder.
Why do you believe them? I don't believe anything they say. They should be hit hard for murdering those people.

No I blame Tramp.
Trump is also responsible for murdering Archduke Ferdinand in Austria. Bastard even broke up the Beatles. Also Trump lied about it. Did you know that the Frame counter on a Nikon camera resets to 0 after 10,000 frames? They do, and it's the same with Trumps lie counter. After 34,501 lies the counter resets to 0, and with the current look into the reset counters tracking, so far Trump has told over 17,456,893 lies.

Funny...The crazed religious fanatics running Iran can admit to a mistake, but the crazed fanatics in the Imperial capitol on the Potomac, prefer to lie.

The world would be a better place if someone accidentally missiled the building where all those religious renegades are living. We can't logically give lying, cheating, stealing and murdering Muslim leaders any leeway because they represent some bloodthirsty faction of a true religion. These Iranian leaders are no better that MS13 is in this country

"It was an accident!!!"

Is anyone buying that happy horsecrap? They were pissed and knew they couldn't kill Americans so took they easy way and did what they do best ... kill innocent people.

Iran admits shooting down Ukrainian airliner 'unintentionally' – state TV
Iran has announced that its military “unintentionally” shot down a Ukrainian jetliner, killing all 176 people onboard, according to state TV.

The statement came on Saturday morning with “human error” blamed for the downing of the plane.
It was not an accident. They see jets take off all day long from that airport and see the flight patterns on radar. They intentionally targeted a foreign airliner.

In Stunning Reversal, Iran Admits Accidentally Shooting Down Ukrainian Passenger Jet
After multiple denials, and demands for proof from foreign entities – accusing them of spreading “psychological warfare” lies, President Hassan Rouhani has admitted Iran accidentally shot down the Ukrainian jetliner that took off from Tehran’s international airport amid this week’s tensions.

They knew they couldn't get the hell out of it......

"It was an accident!!!"

Is anyone buying that happy horsecrap? They were pissed and knew they couldn't kill Americans so took they easy way and did what they do best ... kill innocent people.

Iran admits shooting down Ukrainian airliner 'unintentionally' – state TV
Iran has announced that its military “unintentionally” shot down a Ukrainian jetliner, killing all 176 people onboard, according to state TV.

The statement came on Saturday morning with “human error” blamed for the downing of the plane.
It was not an accident. They see jets take off all day long from that airport and see the flight patterns on radar. They intentionally targeted a foreign airliner.

The plane was mostly Iranians, highly doubt it was intentional.

To the person who commented why do I believe what they say? When they first commented they didn't shoot down the plane, that was obvious bullshit. I do believe it was a mistake, it does not make much sense to shoot down your own citizens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back