Western Intelligence Agencies: No Signs Ukraine Jet Was Shot Down

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Western intelligence agencies see no signs Ukraine airliner was shot down: Canadian source

I am sure when they say Western intelligence, they are probably saying France or Canada -- some muslim loving country who don't want to admit that Iran shot down that jet and killed all of those people...I fully expect our US intelligence agencies will report the truth about what happened and force France or Canada to make a choice -- either you are on our side or you are on the side of your muslim oppressors..

"The initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies is that a Ukrainian airliner which crashed in Iran on Wednesday was not brought down by a missile, said a Canadian security source. The source, who declined to be identified, said the agencies believed the Boeing 737 plane had suffered a technical malfunction. The Ukraine International Airline jet crashed shortly after takeoff from Tehran, killing all 176 people on board."

Declined to be identified huh?? What is he or she trying to hide?? They are trying to blame this on Boeing? Really?? There is only one country who is ruthless and evil enough to shoot down a jet full of innocent civilians...the muslim kind...no one else would be that evil....

Yeah, all dem Iranian missiles flyin' thru the air...

... an' dey just happened to run outta jet fuel...

... Right!

Investigators usually don't even have the data recorders functioning in less than a couple of weeks. It's impossible to determine the cause of a plane crash in that length of time. Only the Canadians would fall for the scam.

Western intelligence agencies see no signs Ukraine airliner was shot down: Canadian source

I am sure when they say Western intelligence, they are probably saying France or Canada -- some muslim loving country who don't want to admit that Iran shot down that jet and killed all of those people...I fully expect our US intelligence agencies will report the truth about what happened and force France or Canada to make a choice -- either you are on our side or you are on the side of your muslim oppressors..

"The initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies is that a Ukrainian airliner which crashed in Iran on Wednesday was not brought down by a missile, said a Canadian security source. The source, who declined to be identified, said the agencies believed the Boeing 737 plane had suffered a technical malfunction. The Ukraine International Airline jet crashed shortly after takeoff from Tehran, killing all 176 people on board."

Declined to be identified huh?? What is he or she trying to hide?? They are trying to blame this on Boeing? Really?? There is only one country who is ruthless and evil enough to shoot down a jet full of innocent civilians...the muslim kind...no one else would be that evil....
So now you believe US intelligence. Trump doesnt believe them amd knows better than them and the generals.

The muslim kind ?
The US has been killing civilians since day one...heck even wiped out cities, villages and countries.

Forum List

Back