Will Erdogan reach his gold-platet toilet or will he shit his pants - parliamentary elections today

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Although this isn´t an Erdogan election but an parliamentary election, Erdogan has been everywhere for months to rally for his AK Party - despite the constitution that requires the President to be neutral. The Caliph wants to extend his power by transforming the parliamentary system into a presidential system. For that, a constitution change is required. His party needs 3/5 of the seats in the parliament to carry out a referendum on that change or 67 % of the seats to do this without a referendum. That change would decrease the power of the Prime Minister.

The Kurdish party HDP attempts for the first time to enter the parliament. It needs 10 %. However, two explosions during a HDP rally in Diyarbakir killed two people.

Erdogan´s party will probably lose seats and may have to join a coalition with another party - I fear it might be al-Nusra.

Turkey election It s all about Erdogan and expanding his power - World - CBC News
Turkey election Two dead in blasts at Kurdish rally - BBC News

Last edited:
It's just another islamo Nazi REVIVAL-----turkey has seen this kind of filth before-----LONG AGO

After the vote count has reached 60 %, Erdogan´s AKP has only 43 %. The HDP has 11 % and would enter the parliament.

11401172_880119052033761_9027343355747554421_n.jpg

LIVE AK Party loses majority in major blow to Erdo an HDP enters Parliament

still won't help the ""secular"" Baathist pigs

Grow up.
<<< meaningless islamo Nazi
retort # 58

I was already a "grown up" during the time of one of the greatest Baathist pigs of the 20th century---CALIPH OF
THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC (aka UAR)----a great
leader who doomed hundreds of millions in a few short
weeks during the ARAB SPRING of 1967. For bloody--
he was even better than Saddam and the Assads, to wit
HOLY CALIPH GAMAL ABDEL NASSER

Now we have witnessed it one more time how a great leader Erdogan is. All the World declared almost national holiday because of his party lost votes.

Now we have witnessed it one more time how a great leader Erdogan is. All the World declared almost national holiday because of his party lost votes.

how does that make the islamist pig a "great man"? he is shit

One minute Irosie, why are you such full of hate because of he is the only World leader who can say whatever he want about Israeli terrorism ?

One minute Irosie, why are you such full of hate because of he is the only World leader who can say whatever he want about Israeli terrorism ?

Israel does not engage in terrorism. but Turkish muslims (like you) have murdered millions of innocents for the glory of the PILES of shit you worship------Erdogan just happens to be another pile of shit who worships himself-----fortunately he is also a coward who is far more interested in putting his stinking ass on a gold toilet seat in his GLORIOUS fit for a "fucking caliph" palace than
engaging in actual battle. HOWEVER, he is selfish and ambitious enough to galvanize the murder of millions

Israel does not engage in terrorism. but Turkish muslims (like you) have murdered millions of innocents for the glory of the PILES of shit you worship------Erdogan just happens to be another pile of shit who worships himself-----fortunately he is also a coward who is far more interested in putting his stinking ass on a gold toilet seat in his GLORIOUS fit for a "fucking caliph" palace than
engaging in actual battle. HOWEVER, he is selfish and ambitious enough to galvanize the murder of millions

You are lying Irosie, this is a Jewish tradition, even in the ancient books tell how shyster and liar people you are. Erdogan is quite brave leader, he challenges all the World.

You are lying Irosie, this is a Jewish tradition, even in the ancient books tell how shyster and liar people you are. Erdogan is quite brave leader, he challenges all the World.

wrong again, minerva------islamo Nazi pigs did not even have a written alphabet in "ancient times" Your people occupied themselves with rape and pillage and the filth in which you still engage. Erdogan is a sociopath who is going to cause the deaths of millions ----another activity for which the muslims of the world excel over the past 1400 years---since the career of the rapist pile of shit you worship. Erdogan is EMULATING that pig-----trying to muster up
yet another program of murder, rape and pillage for his owh "glory" -----using the same shitty slogans that even muhummad farted ------the stench of muzzie dogs and bitches never changes------1400 years of filth

[
wrong again, minerva------islamo Nazi pigs did not even have a written alphabet in "ancient times" Your people occupied themselves with rape and pillage and the filth in which you still engage. Erdogan is a sociopath who is going to cause the deaths of millions ----another activity for which the muslims of the world excel over the past 1400 years---since the career of the rapist pile of shit you worship. Erdogan is EMULATING that pig-----trying to muster up
yet another program of murder, rape and pillage for his owh "glory" -----using the same shitty slogans that even muhummad farted ------the stench of muzzie dogs and bitches never changes------1400 years of filth

LoooL believe me you are crazy. You need psychological help, I am tellin you that with all my sincerity. Please go to the nearest hospital. You were in my ignore list and I cleaned my ignore list, but now you are going to there again, sorry : )

[

LoooL believe me you are crazy. You need psychological help, I am tellin you that with all my sincerity. Please go to the nearest hospital. You were in my ignore list and I cleaned my ignore list, but now you are going to there again, sorry : )

you are an excellent candidate to become a faithful follower of a sociopathic "leader" like erdogan -------

the erdogan lump of excrement is emulating al nabi----he is threatening to jail (substitute for slit throat) his critics. Some
things never change------shit is shit

Forum List

Back