Will D's Be Swept Away This Mid-Term?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
State races in the belly of the beast (California) are looking kind of "iffy". The general revolt of the people certainly appears to be growing larger. Can D's even hold a party together in a state that WANTS to split?
The C.U.P. of California ( Communist Union Party) the party that seeks to regulate and madate for ALL Amerians MIGHT be in for their LAST fight.

Voters in Alabama are sick and fucking tired of having to buy California approved cars. Cars in that state are FORCED by mandate to comply with California. One states mandates FORCES citizens to buy cars they approve of. THAT is Communist rule pure and simple. Lawn mowers and toilets are regulated by THAT state, The center of Communist government IS California. The center of globalist government IS California.
The center of terrorist governmnt IS California.

The center of what any REAL AMERICAN hates IS California. Much like the Crusades America is striking back rejecting the communist rulings the mandates the regulations of the California "elite"
California is the tyrant child that NEEDS an ass whippping. There WAS a point in the last election where one WAS afraid to support a NATIONALIST position. I say WAS because it IS growing and its voice is getting stronger. And its not the antifa Portland pussies.

It's the NEW Trump wing of the GOP and we ain't done through talking or doing. And if you don't want o listen to us that's fine. WE WILL do what the fuck WE WANT. AND IF the day comes we stop talking? Well you OWE US for 8 years of Shit Stain so get over it. And the courts? RBG is 85, At the end of Trump's SECOND term would be 92. That's OUR pick, count on it. General aging stats say she won't live that long.

Obama/Watters and Pelosi will go down inn history as the biggest leaders behind the GREATEST failure of a party since the Whigs.

Fury

Trump is never done talking 99.9 % is BS Will this be a failure like Mexico paying for a wall too?

North Korea Slams `Regrettable' U.S. Attitude at Nuclear Talksupdated 24 minutes ago

Sure...let's see if the "North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman" ever gets to speak again.
You think Un will off him?

Un has offed(?) for less.
He's a National treasure, I hope he's protected as such... :) (Trump that is, ooops)

Last edited:
No, they won’t be swept away. All of the liberal strongholds will remain that way, all of the conservative strongholds will remain so. There are a few places that are in play but I believe that will be a draw. Here in Florida, Democrat Bull Nelson will lose to Republican Rick Scott.

I think you over did it on timing DF. The post reapportionment congress will not be seen until 2022. The start of takings clause lawsuits against D state officials could easily begin this year but the D senators that were elected in 2016 cannot be voted out of office until 2022 and for the most part a reformed or replaced D party will be in place. My money is on a DINO/RINO replacement party taking up the D mantel.

Still a lot of time left, but I think we have gone from an almost certain blue wave, to the Republicans holding the House and picking up multiple seats in the senate.

The American voters are waking up to the anti-American philosophy of the DimocRATs and will be seeking new faces to replace them. I think that holds true even within the party and I expect to see more of the Old Guard going down in flames.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think the democrats done shit tha bed!
2.The media has been doing it for nearly 2 years, the dems are busy doing it now too!
3. Its kinda funny watching them implode.
4. Pass the popcorn!:abgg2q.jpg:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Still a lot of time left, but I think we have gone from an almost certain blue wave, to the Republicans holding the House and picking up multiple seats in the senate.
A scenario that is credible solely due to the GOP's best campaigners: Nancy and Maxine.

State races in the belly of the beast (California) are looking kind of "iffy". The general revolt of the people certainly appears to be growing larger. Can D's even hold a party together in a state that WANTS to split?
The C.U.P. of California ( Communist Union Party) the party that seeks to regulate and madate for ALL Amerians MIGHT be in for their LAST fight.

Voters in Alabama are sick and fucking tired of having to buy California approved cars. Cars in that state are FORCED by mandate to comply with California. One states mandates FORCES citizens to buy cars they approve of. THAT is Communist rule pure and simple. Lawn mowers and toilets are regulated by THAT state, The center of Communist government IS California. The center of globalist government IS California.

The center of what any REAL AMERICAN hates IS California. Much like the Crusades America is striking back rejecting the communist rulings the mandates the regulations of the California "elite"
California is the tyrant child that NEEDS an ass whippping. There WAS a point in the last election where one WAS afraid to support a NATIONALIST position. I say WAS because it IS growing and its voice is getting stronger. And its not the antifa Portland pussies.

It's the NEW Trump wing of the GOP and we ain't done through talking or doing. And if you don't want o listen to us that's fine. WE WILL do what the fuck WE WANT. AND IF the day comes we stop talking? Well you OWE US for 8 years of Shit Stain so get over it. And the courts? RBG is 85, At the end of Trump's SECOND term would be 92. That's OUR pick, count on it. General aging stats say she won't live that long.

Obama/Watters and Pelosi will go down inn history as the biggest leaders behind the GREATEST failure of a party since the Whigs.

Fury

They are gonna get crushed.....and I suspect it will be very ugly for them.

Fury

They are gonna get crushed.....and I suspect it will be very ugly for them.
On another site I write on the odds on favorite for the most likely place to see/feel their anger AFTER defeat? Portland.

Demorats are heading off a cliff.
untitled.png

Americans will be screwed regardless, even though the generic ballot favors the Dems by 10 points now.

Forum List

Back