Will Donnie tweet during senate intelligence hearings today?

You created this thread some five or so minutes ago. The hearings began shortly before that, though Comey has yet to testify. Be that as it may, exercising a tiny bit of patience will unequivocally yield a factually accurate answer to your title question.

Spicer, when asked, said he won't be watching it because he'll be "busy doing other things"

Spicer says plenty that isn't worth heeding and/or that Trump has contradicted, or worse, made become a prevarication. We'll have to wait and see whether his remark you cite be among them. We won't have to wait long in any case.

No matter what Trump does or does not do, liberals will whine and lie.

You created this thread some five or so minutes ago. The hearings began shortly before that, though Comey has yet to testify. Be that as it may, exercising a tiny bit of patience will unequivocally yield a factually accurate answer to your title question.

Spicer, when asked, said he won't be watching it because he'll be "busy doing other things"

Spicer says plenty that isn't worth heeding and/or that Trump has contradicted, or worse, made become a prevarication. We'll have to wait and see whether his remark you cite be among them. We won't have to wait long in any case.
Everything you posted, EVERYTHING falls under the category of "DUH"!!!

Welcome to the forum Captain Obvious

Well, it is you, not I, who asked the "duh-grade" title question. Ask a "duh-quality" question, and a "duh-quality" response is all one can rightly expect, most especially when the related content of the OP is no more thought-provoking than is the title question.

Last edited:

Well, it is you, not I, who asked the "duh-grade" title question. Ask a "duh-quality" question, and a "duh-quality" response is all one can rightly expect, most especially when the related content of the OP is no more thought-provoking than is the title question.
^ you might set a new record for going on ignore after me only seeing two of your mental diarrhea posts

^ you might set a new record for going on ignore after me only seeing two of your mental diarrhea posts
I certainly won't take any umbrage from your doing so. Indeed, I'd be most pleased to set that record.

Long mouthy posts
emot-words.gif
don't make one appear smart. Quite the opposite. Brevity is a virtue.

Forum List

Back