Holder accused of cover up over fast and furious

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Obama gun running to criminals got LE agents killed. Holder needs to fry..

Fast and Furious report slams Holder, DOJ for deception in gun-running scandal

The House Oversight Committee released a scathing report Wednesday that accuses former Attorney General Eric Holder and his Department of Justice of covering up Operation Fast and Furious and misleading Congress’ investigation into the botched gun-running operation.

The nearly 300-page report states that the Justice Department under Holder actively tried to hide the facts from the loved ones of slain Border Patrol Brian Terry – seeing his family as more of a “nuisance” than one deserving straight answers -- and at times being openly hostile to them.

• Banned
I also searched most of the the other MSM sites, and didn't see any mention of this on the front pages. Wonder why?

Holder is a pig. The only purpose of the AG is to facilitate treason and unconstitutional acts of the pres anyway..

I also searched most of the the other MSM sites, and didn't see any mention of this on the front pages. Wonder why?

Because it has been a cover up, his brother is on my FB page too. He appeared on infowars a year or two ago . Infowars is what broke this bs open as usual .

Since MSM is owned by the Globalist their weapons running got busted and they knew it Brian just happened to be the fall guy. Without knowing it of course

And then Holder tried to lie and say he meant something else

Everything we've seen disastrous were often inside jobs so they could take our guns even at slower paces and they almost succeeded with some of the bs Obama put out there.......... SUCH AS

Mental illness easily given to just about anything even people who want to eat healthy
those who have Anxiety really simple issues that are not fkn mental illness.
But because people think these experts are know it all and the Gods of know it all ppl will accept and believe this as being it's brainwashing the public including those who are taught their profession that goes deeper than most can even grip.

Eric Holder "Brainwash People" about Guns

Forum List

Back