Will Democratic Senators Read the Health Care Bill Before They Vote Yes?

The fact that our so-called leaders do not read the legislation that they vote on, yea or nay, is something that crosses party lines. It does not matter what party they belong to, they all do it.

This isn't a partisan issue. This is an issue of poor job performance by our elected so-called leaders.

It should not matter what party you belong to, every us citizen should be against it. Our disapproval should be demonstrated at the voting booth if our cries fall on deaf ears.
The voting booth is far to late.

It is time to get vocal now in opposition to this usurping of the sovereign rights of the people. If enough dissatisfaction cannot be expressed to stop this, citizens of this great nation will pay dearly for a very long time, or until our country collapses. Which ever comes first.

I agree that the citizenry needs to get real vocal to stop this and we could be paying dearly for a long time. i disagree that the voting booth is too late. I really do not think that our country will collapse within the next 3 years no matter what the current administration does or does not do.
If they pass this usurpation of power before we can vote them out, the voting booth won't make any difference.

When was the last time you witnessed any Congress actually removing a law once passed?

The fact that our so-called leaders do not read the legislation that they vote on, yea or nay, is something that crosses party lines. It does not matter what party they belong to, they all do it.

This isn't a partisan issue. This is an issue of poor job performance by our elected so-called leaders.

It should not matter what party you belong to, every us citizen should be against it. Our disapproval should be demonstrated at the voting booth if our cries fall on deaf ears.

Says the guy who can afford health insurance....

FYI- I do not have health insurance, nor do I seek health care. Try again. You have clearly shown yourself to be one of those who jumps to conclusions and assigns titles and actions to those you do not even know.
I respectfully refedr to my right to hold the opinion that you are a pinhead.

Says the guy who took control of his own life and provided for himself and his family. Something that should be admired, not ridiculed.

Did I say I did not admire you for that? SOME of us have hearts and are willing to provide for those less fortunate, that's all.
If some of you had heads to go with those hearts, you'd actually help people.

This legislation will harm more then it will help.

The voting booth is far to late.

It is time to get vocal now in opposition to this usurping of the sovereign rights of the people. If enough dissatisfaction cannot be expressed to stop this, citizens of this great nation will pay dearly for a very long time, or until our country collapses. Which ever comes first.

I agree that the citizenry needs to get real vocal to stop this and we could be paying dearly for a long time. i disagree that the voting booth is too late. I really do not think that our country will collapse within the next 3 years no matter what the current administration does or does not do.
If they pass this usurpation of power before we can vote them out, the voting booth won't make any difference.

When was the last time you witnessed any Congress actually removing a law once passed?

prohibition

FYI- I do not have health insurance, nor do I seek health care. Try again. You have clearly shown yourself to be one of those who jumps to conclusions and assigns titles and actions to those you do not even know.

Oh great. ANOTHER moron who CHOOSES not to buy health insurance that I will have to pay medical bills for when he needs emergency care. Thanks alot. By the way, look in the mirror to find your pinhead.

This was addressed to Democrats because Republicans are not going to vote Yes.... Voting no to something that is going to change our health care forever without reading it is not anywhere as bad as voting yes...

prohibition
Wow, you're really old.

Says the guy who took control of his own life and provided for himself and his family. Something that should be admired, not ridiculed.

Did I say I did not admire you for that? SOME of us have hearts and are willing to provide for those less fortunate, that's all.

The fact that you can look a child in the eye and deny them the health insurance they need to grow and be healthy tells me all I need to know about your heart AND the head that goes along with it...

This was addressed to Democrats because Republicans are not going to vote Yes.... Voting no to something that is going to change our health care forever without reading it is not anywhere as bad as voting yes...

no...this was addressed to our so-called leaders from all parties that vote on legislation without reading it. Voting yes or no without knowing exactly what it says is equally deplorable.

Best quote of the year right there....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

That's just something liberals will never understand... personal responsibility....

Ladies and gentlemen......children of all ages.....I present to you my vote for most moronic post of the day! Can I get a second?

Oh great. ANOTHER moron who CHOOSES not to buy health insurance that I will have to pay medical bills for when he needs emergency care. Thanks alot. By the way, look in the mirror to find your pinhead.
Well, this is an interesting reply.

You do NOT want to pay for his health care because he exercises his rights as a free citizen and yet, you support legislation that forces you to pay for his health care through the government usurpation of rights.

no...this was addressed to our so-called leaders from all parties that vote on legislation without reading it. Voting yes or no without knowing exactly what it says is equally deplorable.

Sorry, but voting no to something because you haven't had 34 spare hours to read it is not as bad as voting yes... We will just have to disagree on this one...

The fact that you can look a child in the eye and deny them the health insurance they need to grow and be healthy tells me all I need to know about your heart AND the head that goes along with it...

I can agree with your statement if you change the word insurance to "care". Insurance is not the same as healthcare. I believe insurance is the biggest problem with healthcare.

You do NOT want to pay for his health care because he exercises his rights as a free citizen and yet, you support legislation that forces you to pay for his health care through the government usurpation of rights.

Comprehend much? I support the right of hospitals and like healthcare institutions to turn away Mr. "I don't seek medical attention" if he cannot provide proof of either insurance or liquidity enough to cover those medical expenses.

Comprehend much? I support the right of hospitals and like healthcare institutions to turn away Mr. "I don't seek medical attention" if he cannot provide proof of either insurance or liquidity enough to cover those medical expenses.
So much for that heart, eh?

I find this kind of thinking very telling.

It has begun to pervade our society that somehow, the exercising of liberty has now begun to be considered selfish.

BTW...I support the right of hospitals to bill patients for services rendered. It is up to the individual to find a way to pay for those services. Even if it amounts to just a $100 per month.

notice the part i highlighted. noone pays for healthcare for me because I quit the system long ago and do not want to be treated, so there is no cost. FYI, my condition is one that was not well treated by the conventional healthcare system, in fact when they tried, I almost died. This is my choice, i do much better on my own. This is my informed decision and I am willing to accept the consequences for my decision, including death. I believe that it is none of your business if I choose not to see a doctor or not.

It has begun to pervade our society that somehow, the exercising of liberty has now begun to be considered selfish.

BTW...I support the right of hospitals to bill patients for services rendered. It is up to the individual to find a way to pay for those services. Even if it amounts to just a $100 per month.

And I support the right of our government to force individuals who carelessly consider only themselves when it comes to situation like this. Situations they have NO control over. IF they are hit by a bus tomorrow, AND cannot afford to pay for their medical care, all US tax payers are hit with it. How is this ANY different that forcing everyone to have insurance?

I find myself in agreement with you darkwind

notice the part i highlighted. noone pays for healthcare for me because I quit the system long ago and do not want to be treated, so there is no cost. FYI, my condition is one that was not well treated by the conventional healthcare system, in fact when they tried, I almost died. This is my choice, i do much better on my own. This is my informed decision and I am willing to accept the consequences for my decision, including death. I believe that it is none of your business if I choose not to see a doctor or not.
You are correct. It is none of our business. And as long as your choices do not impact Me directly, more power to you.

Forum List

Back