Senator Chris Buttars Doesn't Want The Gays Stuffing It Down His Throat All The Time

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U1uFbqO260[/ame]

Such a bad choice of words Senator from Utah. :lol:

Some history about Senator Buttars:

Deseret News | Student-club bill progresses

Sen. Chris Buttars' bill regulating student clubs, but intended to prevent gay-straight alliances, in Utah public high schools received preliminary Senate approval Wednesday despite an impassioned challenge by Utah's only openly gay senator.

The World, According To Me: Buttars: Gays "Biggest Threat to America"

And even though Buttars says in the documentary interview,..."the ACLU - bless their black hearts...," it’s his other comments which may get the strongest reaction.

Like this one which the documentary maker confirms is about gays.

"They're mean. They want to talk about being nice. They're the meanest buggers I have ever seen."

And just seconds later, Buttars draws a comparison between some gays and radical Muslims.

“It's just like the Muslims. Muslims are good people and their religion is anti-war. But it’s been taken over by the radical side.”

Buttars also claims he's "killed" every gay rights bill in the legislature for the last 8 years.

He also talks about gay marriage being the beginning of the end.

Buttars: "What is the morals of a gay person? You can't answer that because anything goes."

And finally, this is how senator Buttars refers to the "radical gay movement."

"They're probably the greatest threat to America going down I know of."

And the follow-up:

ksl.com - Comments about gays cost Sen. Buttars his chairmanship

Utah State Sen. Chris Buttars, R-West Jordan, has been removed from a Senate committee because of anti-gay comments he made that became public this week. Senate President Michael Waddoups says he decided to take the action because of public pressure, but at the same time he affirmed Buttars' free speech rights.

Last edited:
He's just upset because of his unfortunate last name.

Where does the right find people like this?

I know, I know, it has to be damp.

Mr. Capitalism, you'll enjoy this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U1uFbqO260

Such a bad choice of words Senator from Utah. :lol:

Some history about Senator Buttars:

Deseret News | Student-club bill progresses

Sen. Chris Buttars' bill regulating student clubs, but intended to prevent gay-straight alliances, in Utah public high schools received preliminary Senate approval Wednesday despite an impassioned challenge by Utah's only openly gay senator.

The World, According To Me: Buttars: Gays "Biggest Threat to America"

And even though Buttars says in the documentary interview,..."the ACLU - bless their black hearts...," it’s his other comments which may get the strongest reaction.

Like this one which the documentary maker confirms is about gays.

"They're mean. They want to talk about being nice. They're the meanest buggers I have ever seen."

And just seconds later, Buttars draws a comparison between some gays and radical Muslims.

“It's just like the Muslims. Muslims are good people and their religion is anti-war. But it’s been taken over by the radical side.”

Buttars also claims he's "killed" every gay rights bill in the legislature for the last 8 years.

He also talks about gay marriage being the beginning of the end.

Buttars: "What is the morals of a gay person? You can't answer that because anything goes."

And finally, this is how senator Buttars refers to the "radical gay movement."

"They're probably the greatest threat to America going down I know of."

And the follow-up:

ksl.com - Comments about gays cost Sen. Buttars his chairmanship

Utah State Sen. Chris Buttars, R-West Jordan, has been removed from a Senate committee because of anti-gay comments he made that became public this week. Senate President Michael Waddoups says he decided to take the action because of public pressure, but at the same time he affirmed Buttars' free speech rights.

You just can't make this stuff up. Too funny.

And who does want gays stuffing it down his throat all the time?
You, dogshit? I always suspected you were a little light in the loafers.

And who does want gays stuffing it down his throat all the time?
You, dogshit? I always suspected you were a little light in the loafers.

So you just want the Gays stuffing it down your throat only half of the time? Thanks for letting everyone know that. :D

Forum List

Back