Will Chris Christie Regret His Cowboy Hug?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
As soon as I saw the huge and the way the walking blimp was acting I said no way, go away.

1420479145444.cached.jpg

Images are important and memes matter—which is why the viral screen capture of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hugging Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is worth noting today.

In case you missed it, cameras captured Christie (an admitted longtime Cowboys fan) celebrating the Cowboys come-from-behind victory over the Detroit Lions in the owner’s box on Sunday night. GIFs were created. Tweets were sent. Jokes were made. It became a thing. But does it matter?

No and why would it the Cowboys weren't playing either New York team.

He is hugging one of the worse of the 1 percenters.

And most of all i hate Dallas and Detroit got ripped.

Most real Cowboy fans hate Jerry Jones

Their coach looks like a young clone, in my opinion. Dallas had an easy schedule and almost lost to Detroit. Unless the Zebras offer a lot more help they will be done next week.

People would actually base their vote on sport Fandom?

Turn out the lights no one is home.

People would actually base their vote on sport Fandom?

Turn out the lights no one is home.

It is who he is a fan with and for. With that kind of poor judgement I don't want him making national decisions.

Most real Cowboy fans hate Jerry Jones

That's because he is an Arky that played on the 1964 national championship Razorbacks that beat Texas 14-13 at Memorial Stadium, Austin, TX and cost the steers a national championship. A wealthy Arky at that. And Texicans cannot stand Arkys buying anything in their state. By the way Jimmy Johnson was a teammate of Jerry Jones on that team.:udaman:

Fuck the Cowboys...but which state has more electoral votes?

Fuck Jerry Jones and that fat fuck chrissy.

A Cowboys fan.

Will Chris Christie Regret His Cowboy Hug? Not at all, unless he is running for mayor of Detroit.

His attempt to garner political support in Texas backfired like a sonic boom. Jerry Jones is the most hated and loathed man in Dallas if not all of Texas.

I can only imagine he was prompted to do this by a PR team likely made up of young Yankees who have never stepped off pavement in their lives and whose insight about Texas comes from stereotypes, TV and movies.

Huge display of poor judgment and especially being out of touch with Texans. This image will come back to bite him in Texas if he runs.

I remember two of the local talk radio shows ridiculing him for this bullet-meets-foot moment. People called in to pile on.

Christie will take Texas without any problem if he is the candidate in 2016.

Forum List

Back