Will Biden select Hillary as his VP?

welcome, folks, to the last gasp of the democrat party, CROOKED HILLARY AND CREEPY JOE!

LIKE THOSE GASPING FOR THEIR LAST BREATH, THE DEMOCRATS CANNOT HIDE, THEY'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT.

NOTHING LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFT!

tenorBasbby.gif

Actually, I think I would prefer Hillary as Attorney General. She is certainly much better qualified than the current slug.

welcome, folks, to the last gasp of the democrat party, CROOKED HILLARY AND CREEPY JOE!

LIKE THOSE GASPING FOR THEIR LAST BREATH, THE DEMOCRATS CANNOT HIDE, THEY'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT.

NOTHING LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFT!

The Democrats are running out of dinosaurs to run

Actually, I think I would prefer Hillary as Attorney General. She is certainly much better qualified than the current slug.
you got half of the equation wrong dude. instead of Hillary locking up Trump, Trump will lock up Hillary.

She was judged too stupid to understand that she was breaking State Department rules by running things through the two servers hidden in her home...but you want to put her in charge of the Justice Department? You just can't get enough Hillary...can ya', Lakhota?

What do you think?

Joe Biden will have nobody for a VP, because he will never be President. He once got lucky with an African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy but aside from that, his political career is over.

Forum List

Back