Will Biden select Hillary as his VP?

What do you think?

If Biden picks Hilary as his vice president, he better have one hell of a life insurance policy. Actually, given the present lackluster slate of candidates, and knowing Hillary's obsession with obtaining the presidency and her ability to get her way, I believe that she will be the nominee. I doubt she would pick Biden as her VP.

As soon as she announces she is in the race, the press will run to her side and incredible amounts of cash will start flowing her way. She has been campaigning for the nomination for almost eight years, and she is ready to take off running.

Hilary is the one to watch. The others will fall by the wayside when she makes her move.

What do you think?
:slap:

NO!

If he even wins the nomination, I think the VP pick will be a female... likely Stacey Abrams, maybe Kamala, maybe Amy K??? I dunno?

Depends on his weaknesses as well... He likely will need someone younger so Warren is out, but will also need someone to attract the left wing youth voters,

he can get the black voter and the old fogey voter and the middle of America voter all on his own, but to get the younger voter out on election day, is gonna take a bit more, imho.

Hillary as vice president? I see Biden committing arkancide shortly after being elected, if he were to win.

Hillary as vice president? I see Biden committing arkancide shortly after being elected, if he were to win.
Overheard:
Hillary C - Joe, if you were my Prez I'd poison your coffee.
Slo-Joe B - Hilly, if you were my VP I'd drink it.

Last edited:
Actually, I think I would prefer Hillary as Attorney General. She is certainly much better qualified than the current slug.

You should have a preference for dealing in reality instead of all these ideas that came out of your pooter.

That's what I think

What do you think?

I say that if any combination that includes Hillary Clinton as the Vice Presidential candidate wins in 2020, that we will see one more incident that will be attributed to the so-called Curse of Tippecanoe.

But it's not going to happen. The Democrats, as a whole, have committed political suicide, this time around. Mr. Trump, for all his flaws, will easily be reelected.

I hope he does it before Xmas ... it would be the best present EVAH!

33225725-excited-little-boy-in-santa-hat-at-christmas-time-at-home-holding-nicely-wrapped-present.jpg

Forum List

Back