Will Biden select Hillary as his VP?

What do you think?

Absolutely not. Her ego couldn't stand being in second place, and he'd be afraid he'd have an "accident".

Plus, no president wants an active VP, and since Hillary already tried to take over American healthcare as First Lady, God only knows what she'd try to do as VP.

What do you think?
Is Mr Rogers still around ?

180306065901-mister-rogers-exlarge-169.jpg

I do wonder if the fact that Hillary and Biden are at the top of Democratic polls is telling the Regressive Left anything.

Like, maybe, much of the party has lost its shit and has moved far too far to the Left. As Obama has been warning.

I'm guessing not.
So you want the D Party to mimic the R Party. Corporatism is to your liking. Make sure the rich get richer, and fuck everyone else.

I do wonder if the fact that Hillary and Biden are at the top of Democratic polls is telling the Regressive Left anything. Like, maybe, much of the party has lost its shit and has moved far too far to the Left. As Obama has been warning. I'm guessing not.
So you want the D Party to mimic the R Party. Corporatism is to your liking. Make sure the rich get richer, and fuck everyone else.
EbNBfEO.gif

I do wonder if the fact that Hillary and Biden are at the top of Democratic polls is telling the Regressive Left anything. Like, maybe, much of the party has lost its shit and has moved far too far to the Left. As Obama has been warning. I'm guessing not.
EbNBfEO.gif
That's got to be a straw woman, 'cause there is no @#&% dangling between the legs.

EbNBfEO.gif
I see you can’t debate. Probably because your position is unattainable.

EbNBfEO.gif
When someone so blatantly misrepresents and fabricates my positions, especially when their post has nothing to do with my post, I remove myself from the conversation.

I used to try to reason with people like that here, but I've realized it's a waste of time, and that all I'm doing is enabling the behaviors.

Please play with someone else, thanks.

EbNBfEO.gif
When someone so blatantly misrepresents and fabricates my positions, especially when their post has nothing to do with my post, I remove myself from the conversation.

I used to try to reason with people like that here, but I've realized it's a waste of time, and that all I'm doing is enabling the behaviors.

Apparently you are unaware of your own opinion. You clearly support O’s position of nominating another corporatist, like Ears and a HER. You support criticizing D candidates who offer progressive policies. You want the Ds to be like the Rs.

I get it.

EbNBfEO.gif

Apparently you aren’t unaware of your own opinion. You clearly support O’s position of nominating another corporatist, like Ears and a HER. You support criticizing D candidates who offer progressive policies. You want the Ds to be like the Rs.

I get it.
And you do it again.

EbNBfEO.gif

Apparently you aren’t unaware of your own opinion. You clearly support O’s position of nominating another corporatist, like Ears and a HER. You support criticizing D candidates who offer progressive policies. You want the Ds to be like the Rs.

I get it.
And you do it again.
And you fail to support your position AGAIN.

Forum List

Back