Will Biden pick Michelle Obama for VP?

With her high polling numbers, she would pretty much guarantee him the presidency. What do you think?

Why the hell would he pick her? She's not a politician and though she was first lady for eight years she never made decisions or took part in what Barry did.

Get real.

With her high polling numbers, she would pretty much guarantee him the presidency. What do you think?

Why the hell would he pick her? She's not a politician and though she was first lady for eight years she never made decisions or took part in what Barry did.

Get real.
Ummm...you're a Trumper. Do you realize that Trump never held elective office?

Do you have an ounce of self awareness?

Biden said he asked Barry not to endorse him because he believes a candidate should win on their own...

So Biden will pick Michelle to ride her 'coat-tail's...?

I don't see it.

Get real.
Ummm...you're a Trumper. Do you realize that Trump never held elective office?

Do you have an ounce of self awareness?

Indeed I do. That's the reason I voted for him. He's not a politician. He's a billionaire who can't be bought and a businessman who knows how to get things done.

Michelle is none of the above except for being a first lady she has no qualifications at all.

And yes I'm self aware but you sure as hell aren't.

President Barack Obama could also serve as Vice President.

FACT CHECK: Could Barack Obama Serve as Vice President?

obama-vp.jpg
That's what my first thought was. 22nd amendment doesnt really prohibit this. It is feasible Barack could run as his vp.

Imagine

Obama/Biden for 8 years
Biden/Obama for 8 years
Michelle/Barack for 8 years
Some other Democrat/Michelle for 8 years

There's not really anything in the constitution that says that cant happen. There are only limits on the president but no limits on the vp, as far as I'm aware.

However that is not likely to happen because news reports I heard says Barack wont endorse Biden for president.

Still, an interesting thought that it is possible.

Michelle would be the best pick, although I've read she understandably doesn't care for all the restrictions of that life.

She ticks all the PC boxes and already is hugely popular.

No better pick, if she wanted it. And he'd be smart to do it right way. This thing would be over.

I said the other day he would end up picking a tranny to appease the fringe.
Looks like me and lakhota might agree :102:

He wishes....
Truth is she can't stand him.

It's not...will Biden Pick her
It's..........will she accept?

Jo

He's a billionaire who can't be bought and a businessman who knows how to get things done.

Stupid Trumper

What businessman can't be bought? That's what they DO. Trump in particular. He has made a career out of selling himself and his name.

And four bankruptcies and the inability to get financing for his projects from legitimate sources says he HASN'T been able to "get things done" so well...

You have bought into the Apprentice fantasy. That's TV dumbass. It wasn't real. None of it. Not even the Boardroom which was a set built by CBS

Forum List

Back