Will Biden pick Michelle Obama for VP?

It is hard to believe he crushed both the Clinton and Bush dynasties in less than a years time without breaking a sweat.
NoNot really. He appealed to the worst in people, which is always powerful. And he sqeuaked by with 70,000 total votes in 3 swing states and lost the popular vote. That's about as far from "crushing" as a winning candidate can get.

Last edited:
It is hard to believe he crushed both the Clinton and Bush dynasties in less than a years time without breaking a sweat.
NoNot really. He appeled to the worst in people, which is always powerful. And he sqeuaked by with 70,000 total votes in 3 swing states and lost the popular vote. That's about as far from "crushing" as a winning candidate can get.

Yep, and that was before he did anything for America.

NoNot really. He appeled to the worst in people, which is always powerful. And he sqeuaked by with 70,000 total votes in 3 swing states and lost the popular vote. That's about as far from "crushing" as a winning candidate can get.

He did crush Clinton. Forget the states where one candidate or another will dominate. How did Trump do against Clinton in states they were both fully engaged?

Biden tapping Michelle would be a brilliant move.
cFp3aQb.jpg

Micheal has always been the Democrat's double secret, "insurance policy," but it might actually be in prison with Brock and Crooked Hillary in the next year for colluding to a coup, and attacking our country at the federal level.

I agree.

and also

Michael is busy being Barack Hussein's handler.

Micheal has always been the Democrat's double secret, "insurance policy," but it might actually be in prison with Brock and Crooked Hillary in the next year for colluding to a coup, and attacking our country at the federal level.

I agree.

and also

i think Biden should choose Barry White

I agree.

and also

no

Barry White is too good for him.

I agree.

and also

no

Barry White is too good for him.
i bet that a reporter could go to a corner in LA, ask a few snowflakes how they felt about "Singer Barry White" being considered as VP for Joe Biden,,,i think we all know how they would respond

Michelle Obama would certainly guarantee Biden the presidency. This would also give Biden direct access to former President Obama for advice.

If Biden’s gonna start apologizing, he should apologize for how he treated Robert Bork.

Joe Biden on his time in the White House with Obama: "The thing I'm proudest of... not one single whisper of scandal."

With her high polling numbers, she would pretty much guarantee him the presidency. What do you think?

Why the hell would he pick her? She's not a politician and though she was first lady for eight years she never made decisions or took part in what Barry did.

Get real.
Ummm...you're a Trumper. Do you realize that Trump never held elective office?

Do you have an ounce of self awareness?

True, Trump never held office before he became president.

Unlike Obamas, he wasn't dependent of public office all his life.

Forum List

Back