Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration?

upload_2016-12-18_12-22-40.png

There are a lot of "celebrities" who don't want to remind people they didn't honor their promise to leave the country if Trump won.
It's Trump's day and he's the only celebrity who need be there. Although I would really like Ted Nugent to be there.

Looks like Trump can't get big names to participate.

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>
Aren't the celebrities living in Canada?
Nah, Canada refused to take their useless asses.

Dennis Rodman?

Or is he banned for competitively orange hair?

I think all the victims of Rump "University" oughta show up.
And all the groped women.
And all the Mexicans and Muslims available.
And all the workers who never got paid.
And gold star vets.
And people with congenital nerve disorders.

---- and every last one of them holding up and waving a copy of the Constitution, saying in unison, "borrow mine!"

Could be interesting.
Who is showing up at Hillary's, oh wait she lost. Get over it and say PRESIDENT TRUMP!
Hilly couldn't get anyone to show up at her party. It was like a wake.
Only folks who wanted to know what they had wasted all their money supporting.

WOW

hard core democrats, still crying over Hillarys loss, refusing to attend Trumps inauguration.

Color me surprised.

On second thought...

It's no surprise

I agree. No surprise at all. I'm sure Trump will survive.

Wonder if any of them will be moving to Canada? So far none of them have.

Oh and who gives a shit what some overpriced celebrity has to say? I sure don't.

WOW

hard core democrats, still crying over Hillarys loss, refusing to attend Trumps inauguration.

Color me surprised.

On second thought...

It's no surprise

Oh and who gives a shit what some overpriced celebrity has to say? I sure don't.

Trump does. he's been trying to get into their club for 20+ years.

WOW

Color me surprised.

On second thought...

It's no surprise

Oh I doubt that. Why would he care about celebrities??

WOW

Color me surprised.

On second thought...

It's no surprise

If you doubt it; you havent' been paying attention. In the first place, the "overpriced celebrity" you don't care about is, in fact Donald Trump.

How Did Donald Trump Get a $110K SAG Pension?

But let me guess...that's different (somehow).

Anyway

Remember back when he skipped the debate to allegedly collect money for veterans? Only media prodding forced him to fork over the money that was supposedly collected.
For the last 20 years or so, he's been running this "celebrity apprentice" show on NBC (yes the same network that he now supposedly hates) enticing celebs to come on with the promise that he'd donate money to their cause. Most steered clear but some came and took his money. Now they are pretty much ignoring him. And for good reason.
The reason for trying to coax celebs to appear with him is simply to try to become one of their peers. He tried it in professional sports too. Nobody would let him into their club.
He tried it with any number of enterprises...most went bankrupt. Even the real estate community regards him as a poorly executed joke.

But I think he probably got the last laugh by promising the voting public a bill of goods that he has no intention on delivering... Eventually, there will be enough celebs or people who are celebrity enough to where he won't have any trouble finding some folks to perform at the White House. He ain't much but he's the only President we've got.

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>

Why would anyone give a flying flip what celebrities show up or don't? Trump is a repudiation of the Hollywood liberal elite.

<more>

Why would anyone give a flying flip what celebrities show up or don't? Trump is a repudiation of the Hollywood liberal elite.
Donald Trump offered ambassador positions as bribes to bring celebs to inauguration

Oh, gosh...what a terrible way to ruin president Trump's first night's sleep in the White House, tossing and turning because the make-believes from Hollyweird have rejected him!

LOL...he'll sleep like a baby.

WOW

Color me surprised.

On second thought...

It's no surprise

If you doubt it; you havent' been paying attention. In the first place, the "overpriced celebrity" you don't care about is, in fact Donald Trump.

Anyway

Remember back when he skipped the debate to allegedly collect money for veterans? Only media prodding forced him to fork over the money that was supposedly collected.
For the last 20 years or so, he's been running this "celebrity apprentice" show on NBC (yes the same network that he now supposedly hates) enticing celebs to come on with the promise that he'd donate money to their cause. Most steered clear but some came and took his money. Now they are pretty much ignoring him. And for good reason.
The reason for trying to coax celebs to appear with him is simply to try to become one of their peers. He tried it in professional sports too. Nobody would let him into their club.
He tried it with any number of enterprises...most went bankrupt. Even the real estate community regards him as a poorly executed joke.

But I think he probably got the last laugh by promising the voting public a bill of goods that he has no intention on delivering... Eventually, there will be enough celebs or people who are celebrity enough to where he won't have any trouble finding some folks to perform at the White House. He ain't much but he's the only President we've got.

Oh please. Just because he was on a TV show doesn't mean he's all that interested in celebrities.

I think 99% of the American people don't care at all about how many celebrities agree to attend Trump's inauguration in January.
It's a political event not a Hollywood movie ;)

Last edited:
I think 99% of the American people don't care at all about how many celebrities agree to attend trump's inauguration in January.

It's been a political event up to now. But Rump isn't a politician, he's a TV image.

And just the fact alone that millions actually voted for a TV image speaks volumes about the most insidious propaganda device ever invented.

WOW

Color me surprised.

On second thought...

It's no surprise

Anyway

Oh please. Just because he was on a TV show doesn't mean he's all that interested in celebrities.

No? Then why does he endlessly tweet about them? :gay:

See above. Hint: "orange"

WOW

Color me surprised.

On second thought...

It's no surprise

And if anyone needs confirmation ---- see the Billy Bush tape.

I think 99% of the American people don't care at all about how many celebrities agree to attend trump's inauguration in January.

It's been a political event up to now. But Rump isn't a politician, he's a TV image.

And just the fact alone that millions actually voted for a TV image speaks volumes about the most insidious propaganda device ever invented.

We voted for America, loser.

We voted for America, loser.

I did

the rest of you seemed to split between Trump and Hillary

<more>

Who cares?

Forum List

Back