Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration?

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Looks like Trump can't get big names to participate.

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>

I hear Sylvester Stallone is being considered for his cabinet. He could punch some meat and talk like a retard for the attendees.

WOW

hard core democrats, still crying over Hillarys loss, refusing to attend Trumps inauguration.

Color me surprised.

On second thought...

it's no surprise

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>

So what! It's a badge of honor that a bunch of self absorbed, thespian privileged millionaires won't endorse Trump.

<more>

So what! It's a badge of honor that a bunch of self absorbed, thespian privileged millionaires won't endorse Trump.

You're right. He should celebrate with only the idiots that voted for him.

Dennis Rodman?

Or is he banned for competitively orange hair?

I think all the victims of Rump "University" oughta show up.
And all the groped women.
And all the Mexicans and Muslims available.
And all the workers who never got paid.
And gold star vets.
And people with congenital nerve disorders.

---- and every last one of them holding up and waving a copy of the Constitution, saying in unison, "borrow mine!"

Could be interesting.

<more>

Your tantrum has gone on long enough. Time to grow up.

<more>

You think an election will make me any less disgusted with that pig? He's still a pig. I'm still disgusted.

If we could harness all the liberal butt hurt this past month, we could power Western Civilization for a billion years

<more>

You think an election will make me any less disgusted with that pig? He's still a pig. I'm still disgusted.

<more>

You can choose to believe it's crying if you want to. Still doesn't make him any less of a disgusting pig.

You can choose to believe it's crying if you want to. Still doesn't make him any less of a disgusting pig.

It's crying and you are very small and very pathetic.

<more>

Mommy's little boy is a LOSER!!

It's crying and you are very small and very pathetic.
It's especially funny since he told us Trump's dick was very small.

<more>
The less celebrities show up, the more legitimacy his presidency will have. Celebrities are a bunch of radical leftist lunatics that are totally out of touch with the real world.

Last edited:

As I just said in another thread, everyone laughed because they could only get B-List celebrities to speak at the RNC convention.

How did that turn out again in the end?

Forum List

Back