Google, Another Leftwing Utopia That is a Nightmare to Work for

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Funny how often that happens; I guess Liberal Utopia isnt all its cracked up to be.

Employees Spill on What They Hated About Working at Google - Breitbart

It’s an environment in which you are given just about anything you could ask for, but “costs you the only things that actually matter in the end.”

Middle management politics are reportedly ruthless, because everyone is already overqualified. Google accepts nothing but the best, even for the most mundane jobs. You can work for eight years with little hope of promotion, because everyone in the building is gaming for the sweet spots.

Google cares about little beyond concrete, measurable success. Projects can be cancelled on a whim, and just because a person is brilliant and innovative doesn’t mean they have remotely effective leadership skills. It often seems to create a culture of chaos and self-advancement that can leave incompetent geniuses in positions of power that they have no idea how to effectively exercise.

Funny how often that happens; I guess Liberal Utopia isnt all its cracked up to be.

It’s an environment in which you are given just about anything you could ask for, but “costs you the only things that actually matter in the end.”

Middle management politics are reportedly ruthless, because everyone is already overqualified. Google accepts nothing but the best, even for the most mundane jobs. You can work for eight years with little hope of promotion, because everyone in the building is gaming for the sweet spots.

Google cares about little beyond concrete, measurable success. Projects can be cancelled on a whim, and just because a person is brilliant and innovative doesn’t mean they have remotely effective leadership skills. It often seems to create a culture of chaos and self-advancement that can leave incompetent geniuses in positions of power that they have no idea how to effectively exercise.

I guess it's a good thing for you that you aren't smart enough to work for them.

Not sure what "left wing" means anymore, and even the article doesn't go there, that was all you. But this bit here?

Middle management politics are reportedly ruthless, .....

Get a job someday, that's the corporate world in america.

The text describes only about fourteen thousand companies... :rolleyes:

But ya gotta love the source. Yessirree, when I want to know the inner workings of Google, the place to look is ........................................................................................ Dimbart. :lmao:

I gave up on Google when they skewed search algorithms to hide bad news on Beast. Big visitor to WH? More than Al Sharp. Why would that be?

I gave up on Google when they skewed search algorithms to hide bad news on Beast. Big visitor to WH? More than Al Sharp. Why would that be?

All search engines have skewed search algorithms, hominids write them and all hominids are biased in some manner and to some degree. Facebook intentionally falsifies the info packets of facebookers they push to advertizers. It's reality america now.

Forum List

Back