Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration?

And if anyone needs confirmation

Here's your confirmation. Oh and Merry Christmas, loser.

Cz_O2L9UsAAHqZz.jpg

Looks like Trump can't get big names to participate.

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>
Who cares if celebs show up. All I care is that DJT is there and the Chief Justice with a bible.

I always watch the Inauguration to see which celebrities are there...

oh, never mind

I don't waste my time with that nonsense.

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>

So what! It's a badge of honor that a bunch of self absorbed, thespian privileged millionaires won't endorse Trump.

You're right. He should celebrate with only the idiots that voted for him.

Your tantrum has gone on long enough. Time to grow up.

<more>

So what! It's a badge of honor that a bunch of self absorbed, thespian privileged millionaires won't endorse Trump.

You're right. He should celebrate with only the idiots that voted for him.

Your tantrum has gone on long enough. Time to grow up.

You think an election will make me any less disgusted with that pig? He's still a pig. I'm still disgusted.
Awwwww, we upset. Perhaps your boyfriend can give you a hand job and calm you down.

Why would celbutards who opposed Trump attend his inauguration? In fact I would hope he doesn't invite them. But you never know with Trump.

I thought they all moved to Canada, Venezuela, Cuba, or Mexico? So who cares? They have the constitutional right to say and do as they so choose. Now all they have to do is Move Out and prove they have the ability to back up their promisses

<more>
Who cares if celebs show up. All I care is that DJT is there and the Chief Justice with a bible.

It'll be open to "Chapter 11" to make him feel right at home.

the dictators & oligarchs are cheering- that much is true. the rest of the world is giving itself one huuuuuuuge facepalm.

The alt-Left creating a perverted narrative. It's all they have.

putin - happy as shit.

the little piglet from NK is thrilled.

& the murderous cretin from the phillipines hasn't turned down drumpf's latest construction project goin' on down there... nor has twitler pulled his ummmm 'project' out either.

Liberals just don't get it. Working class America rejected the liberal elites and their celebrities. If there was ever an obvious divide between the 1% and the working class it's now. The Democratic party became the very thing they proclaimed to fight against.

which is why drumpf had surrounded himself with celebs- not only for his game show... but because he loooooooved being around them. he didn't have a good ol' boy sausage fest & admit to grabbing pussies on 'access bumfuck iowa' now did he?

haaaaaaaaaaaa...............

Liberals just don't get it. Working class America rejected the liberal elites and their celebrities. If there was ever an obvious divide between the 1% and the working class it's now. The Democratic party became the very thing they proclaimed to fight against.

which is why drumpf had surrounded himself with celebs- not only for his game show... but because he loooooooved being around them. he didn't have a good ol' boy sausage fest & admit to grabbing pussies on 'access bumfuck iowa' now did he?

Tissue? (he asks helpfully)

Trump will be there. He is, after all much more than the biggest celebrity on earth, but also the most powerful man on the planet. Anything else would just be garnish.

I imagine the lack of Hollywood stars and Oprah would be inconsequential given his presence.

It's gotta suck for him though. He's spent 20 years trying to cultivate friendships and be part of their club. And on the biggest day of his life...he's basically being ignored.
While it makes most of us laugh that he's being shunned by many (I think it will thaw over time), he's got to be wondering if he smells bad or something.

he sure as shit has an uber need to be liked & accepted. there's some serious issues going on in that tribblehead of his.
You guys really don't get it. Trump is the star - the celebrity. He's simply the hottest ticket on earth. You don't go to a strip club to watch the Mexican cleaning lady ffs!

the dictators & oligarchs are cheering- that much is true. the rest of the world is giving itself one huuuuuuuge facepalm.
I'm enjoying your posts.
We don't often get to watch someone literally become mentally detached like you are.
Keep the posts coming please.
I'm feeling a bit sorry for Hillary. So I sent her a nice coffee mug with the state of Wisconsin screen printed on it.

oh trust me, i'm am enjoying myself with you all.... i am not a hillary fan by any means - i just dislike fascism, but you go on & spin away all your fanaticism...

:lmao:

Tissue? (he asks helpfully)

used the default reply i see. <pffft>

Forum List

Back