Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

If your party wins this elections this time arround it will be because you cheated your asses off.

You will see millions in the streets protesting.

You will call it rioting no matter how civil the protests are.

There are probably many right now that are picking out that big screen TV to steal.

Being as you accuse the republicans of cheating on an election that has not happened yet perhaps you really just see the handwritting on the wall.

They are already cheating.

ID laws prevent no fraud and keep legal voters from voting

Look at what these fascist hating machines say, every post filled with racism and hate...

man, we are one strong community if we survive these extremists

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Here we go again. This fantasy gets new legs about once every 2-3 weeks now. :lol:

they are without a doubt the racist party

YOU ARE NOW AND FOREVER WILL BE A COMPLETE IDIOT...........

The History of Black Voting Rights [Great read!]

If your link doesn't start with the words, "Everyone knows Republicans are racist, homophobe, gun toting, Christian women haters..." Conz and TM are NOT INTERESTED.

listen up stupid, being a racist and a terrorist isnt going to end well for you, you are going to be standing there in your living room saying "wha happened!" :lol::lol:

we lost and the whole planet is laughing at me :lol:

Blacks in the ghetto could riot or most likely do random attacks on white people they come across like what happened in the Rodney King verdict where black Marines killed 1-2 white Marines in NC.

They might attack Korean shop owners in south central LA, some white owned bars near the southside of Chicago, etc. Afterall, it's not their fault their clown lost and they are unemployed goons....it is white people's fault.

Any whites near big city ghetto areas the night of the election or 1-2 nights afterwards is stupid. I could see some dumb white TV newscrew get caught in the ghetto trying to interview the "locals."

Lemme guess: You wonder Blacks vote Democrat 90+% of the time?

I cannot understand why blacks don't run to the Republicans when they are welcomed by such as GoneBezerk.

YOU ARE NOW AND FOREVER WILL BE A COMPLETE IDIOT...........

The History of Black Voting Rights [Great read!]

If your link doesn't start with the words, "Everyone knows Republicans are racist, homophobe, gun toting, Christian women haters..." Conz and TM are NOT INTERESTED.

listen up stupid, being a racist and a terrorist isnt going to end well for you, you are going to be standing there in your living room saying "wha happened!" :lol::lol:

we lost and the whole planet is laughing at me :lol:

And how's all that clinging to every small minded stereotype out there working for you genius?

I'll assume it's a huge improvement over your uninformed days.
:lol::lol::lol:

why do they pretend the black voter didnt LEAVE the republican party decades ago?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

I'd say yes. After witnessing other riots when things didn't go their way or even when opportunity presented itself (New Orleans), I expect it again. Some people are unstable to begin with, so doesn't take much to set them off.

Freeper! :lol::lol::lol: You might as well put a sign on yourself saying "I'm a Reactionary Loonie!"

:lol:

Still nothing blowhard.

Are you going to huff a puff and run away.

Board history definitely says yes.

Freeper! one step away from Stormfront.....:lol:

Just admit you are not smart enough to address any errors and we can move on.

Because you are not.

Now you might be able prove me wrong if you had said intelligence, but you dont.....

Forum List

Back