Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

I doubt there will be any rioting. I think most of those who supported Obama have already lost faith in him.
insisting on being a fool, well

what the hell :lol:

you cant win, and you arent going to get slavery back, sorry

yes, to some degree, but there are huge differences dem vs repub agendas especially now since the bagger terrorists have arrived and you know it

Yes fiscal accountability scares the hell out of low life like you.......

for a minute there you thought you had something smart to say

if you really believe the republican party represents fiscal responsibility, historically, then you actually have actual brain damage, for real

Ah so you just react without knowing the true positions.

Typical democrat.

I am not repub but I am as anti democrats as a person can get.

I never liked organized crime. Democrats love it though..Proven by the support Obama receives right here.

You are low hanging fruit.

you cant cheat enough to win this time

does that statement mean you think there will be rioting or not? By the way many of us feel that the cheating by the dems only made it a close election.

If your party wins this elections this time arround it will be because you cheated your asses off.

You will see millions in the streets protesting.

You will call it rioting no matter how civil the protests are.

There are probably many right now that are picking out that big screen TV to steal.

Being as you accuse the republicans of cheating on an election that has not happened yet perhaps you really just see the handwritting on the wall.

does that statement mean you think there will be rioting or not? By the way many of us feel that the cheating by the dems only made it a close election.

If your party wins this elections this time arround it will be because you cheated your asses off.

What makes you so sure it will be because of cheating? Maybe Obummer loses because he sucks. Maybe it's because more legal voters place their vote for Romney instead of Obummer. Ever think of that?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

I think that your "worries" are unfounded. Obama is going to most likely win this election. Ryan really adds nothing to Romney's ticket. How is a guy who voted YES for these items below now going to trump "fiscal conservatism"? :lol:
Paul Ryan on Bailouts and Government Stimuli
-Voted YES on TARP (2008)
-Voted YES on Economic Stimulus HR 5140 (2008)
-Voted YES on $15B bailout for GM and Chrysler. (Dec 2008)
-Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. (Jul 2009)

Paul Ryan on Entitlement Programs
-Voted YES on limited prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients. (Nov 2003)
-Voted YES on providing $70 million for Section 8 Housing vouchers. (Jun 2006)
-Voted YES on extending unemployment benefits from 39 weeks to 59 weeks. (Oct 2008)
-Voted YES on Head Start Act (2007)

If the Oligarchy is successful in stealing the election by preventing minorities and students from voting, then it likely would, it surely would and has everywhere else on the planet...

Both Presidents are part of the oligarchy.look at the big corporations that ass kiss Obama and his administration.

yes, to some degree, but there are huge differences dem vs repub agendas especially now since the bagger terrorists have arrived and you know it

I really see that no matter who is in office, big business rules. OWS was smart enough to see that, in fact in the end, they gave in to them.

As surely as the USSC ruling against the ACA Tax-date, an Obama loss WILL DEFINITELY lead some to shit all over their own nests. After which they'll shamelessly hold their hands out to government to clean up their mess.

Blacks in the ghetto could riot or most likely do random attacks on white people they come across like what happened in the Rodney King verdict where black Marines killed 1-2 white Marines in NC.

They might attack Korean shop owners in south central LA, some white owned bars near the southside of Chicago, etc. Afterall, it's not their fault their clown lost and they are unemployed goons....it is white people's fault.

Any whites near big city ghetto areas the night of the election or 1-2 nights afterwards is stupid. I could see some dumb white TV newscrew get caught in the ghetto trying to interview the "locals."

Last edited:
phew, the extreme racism and pure shitbagging hate knows no bounds

I will be impressed if Obama and the liberals and the responsible republicans can hold it together against all this severe stupid and hate.

I doubt there will be any rioting. I think most of those who supported Obama have already lost faith in him.
insisting on being a fool, well

what the hell :lol:

you cant win, and you arent going to get slavery back, sorry

:badgrin:Dude take off your blinders for a minute. Slavery is already back. You know where? Try looking at our gov't.

if these suppression efforts were done in any country we had diplomatic relations with we would likely be called in to help stop the stealing of the elections

you guys want a war cuz you are pissed that Blacks are no longer slaves

Damn, I didn't get the memo, now guess I'll have to let my house negro go.

So you've already decided that there's no way Romney could win legitimately.

Blacks in the ghetto could riot or most likely do random attacks on white people they come across like what happened in the Rodney King verdict where black Marines killed 1-2 white Marines in NC.

They might attack Korean shop owners in south central LA, some white owned bars near the southside of Chicago, etc. Afterall, it's not their fault their clown lost and they are unemployed goons....it is white people's fault.

Any whites near big city ghetto areas the night of the election or 1-2 nights afterwards is stupid. I could see some dumb white TV newscrew get caught in the ghetto trying to interview the "locals."

Lemme guess: You wonder why Blacks vote Democrat 90+% of the time?

Last edited:

I will be impressed if Obama and the liberals and the responsible republicans can hold it together against all this severe stupid and hate.

Go look in the mirror pal.

There are probably many right now that are picking out that big screen TV to steal.

Being as you accuse the republicans of cheating on an election that has not happened yet perhaps you really just see the handwritting on the wall.

They are already cheating.

ID laws prevent no fraud and keep legal voters from voting

Go look in the mirror pal.

:lol::lol:

bullshit and you know it, just because I am willing to point out the racism and hate, dont make me a racist or a hater

you are doing what is called projection, all rightys do it because all rightys are wrong about

E V E R Y T H I N G

So you've already decided that there's no way Romney could win legitimately.

yes

Forum List

Back