Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

Freeper! :lol::lol::lol: You might as well put a sign on yourself saying "I'm a Reactionary Loonie!"

:lol:

You might as well put a sign on your moped saying "I'm a fucking retard," Shortbus.

Oh wait, you do....

220px-Obama_logomark.svg.png

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

I'd say yes. After witnessing other riots when things didn't go their way or even when opportunity presented itself (New Orleans), I expect it again. Some people are unstable to begin with, so doesn't take much to set them off.

Oh...DO go on.....

you cant cheat enough to win this time

Making a requirement to show an ID before someone votes is cheating? Stupid asking someone for an ID is not cheating, if the only people required to show an ID were blacks or minorities or even known democrats then you can bitch about cheating. Showing an ID is required of all parties.

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

If the Oligarchy is successful in stealing the election by preventing minorities and students from voting, then it likely would, it surely would and has everywhere else on the planet...

I think you real problem is getting supporters that actually buy into your Propaganda to actually show up at all.

Making a requirement to show an ID before someone votes is cheating? Stupid asking someone for an ID is not cheating, if the only people required to show an ID were blacks or minorities or even known democrats then you can bitch about cheating. Showing an ID is required of all parties.

No ID required in my state.

If Romney loses I expect to see hordes of white people, corporatists and rightwing skinheads rioting in the streets.

Maybe in your dreams. Careful about what medications you mix. :)

you don't think the white folks will riot? Maybe shoot up a couple movie theaters or a temple?

Just as much a chance, IMO...."some people" are unstable that way, you know....:eusa_whistle:

It sure is.

especially when you force it to take place right before an election so that people have less time to comply with the laws.

Its a poll tax.

that is illegal.

phew, the extreme racism and pure shitbagging hate knows no bounds

I will be impressed if Obama and the liberals and the responsible republicans can hold it together against all this severe stupid and hate.

Go look in the mirror pal.

:lol::lol:

bullshit and you know it, just because I am willing to point out the racism and hate, dont make me a racist or a hater

you are doing what is called projection, all rightys do it because all rightys are wrong about

E V E R Y T H I N G

Projecting, Profiling, Miss-Characterizing. The DNC is proud of you. ;) You really are like a bot on steroids. :)

It sure is.

especially when you force it to take place right before an election so that people have less time to comply with the laws.

Its a poll tax.

that is illegal.
It's not a god damn poll tax you stupid bitch, it's not directed are one specific group all people will show their ID

Forum List

Back