Will A Host/Reporter Ever Ask Alexandria Questions Regarding Her Lack General Knowledge?

Will A Host/Reporter Ever Ask Alexandria Questions Regarding Her Lack General Knowledge?

Not until they are through making fun of Trump for his lack of knowledge.
Miss Cortez, at the moment we have about 57 states. how do you feel about the proposal to add another 3 states? that way it will be an even 60 states.

Can she see Russia from her house?

Miss Cortez, at the moment we have about 57 states. how do you feel about the proposal to add another 3 states? that way it will be an even 60 states.
It works out better on the flag.

:CryingCow: Is Mizz Cortez only going to go on networks like CNN/MSNC/ABC/ etc? Will we ever see a reporter or host ask her anything regarding how the Average American perceives her? God, wouldn't we all love to see anyone ask Mizz Cortez, something like,,,,,Miss Cortez, most people see you as a dolt, sophmoric, generally acts like a naive 14 year old girl. How do you respond to this?
Now thats what we are all waiting for !!!
:cul2: :cul2: :boobies: :dance:
/----/ Some have and AOC lashed out at them.

Rush would have a field day with her

Rush is a college drop out, Ocasio Cortez graduated at the top of her class
I've always sort of liked perky women leaning to the crazy. It is pretty interesting to see the youth and enthusiasm of the dems compared to Trump and the Cowardly Turtle.
Oh you mean the old, fat white bunch of people who don't and can't think of anything new to do, just sit and repeat the same crap for forty-five years..At least Ford fell down stairwells with vigor......

Sarah Plain and not so Tall had a hateful streak to her fellow countrymen. I'm not a huge Cortez fan on policy but she seems to have a "class bias," but there are those in the gop who have that too. Also, I thought Cortez was married.

:CryingCow: Is Mizz Cortez only going to go on networks like CNN/MSNC/ABC/ etc? Will we ever see a reporter or host ask her anything regarding how the Average American perceives her? God, wouldn't we all love to see anyone ask Mizz Cortez, something like,,,,,Miss Cortez, most people see you as a dolt, sophmoric, generally acts like a naive 14 year old girl. How do you respond to this?
/----/ Some have and AOC lashed out at them.

Anderson Cooper tried to pin her down on how she would pay for everything, she refused to answer.

What “average American” are you referring too?

Because it seems most Americans see her as a breath of fresh air.

When you say "most", you mean most in your trailer park?

Nope, most as in over 50% and growing.

The more you conservatives bitch and complain the higher her numbers go.

That's great! She's the brightest democrat ever!

I’m unconvinced that you conservatives know what bright is after sarah palin.

Compared to AOC, Palin is bright

I've always sort of liked perky women leaning to the crazy. It is pretty interesting to see the youth and enthusiasm of the dems compared to Trump and the Cowardly Turtle.
Oh you mean the old, fat white bunch of people who don't and can't think of anything new to d just sit and repeat the same crap fro forty-five years..At least Ford fell down stairwells with vigor......
How is it that you know me? (-:

Last night on 60 Minutes, Anderson Cooper did not appear to be particularly comfortable with donkey dentures.

Both have about the same breast size so that's all that matters to me...

Oh you mean the old, fat white bunch of people who don't and can't think of anything new to d just sit and repeat the same crap fro forty-five years..At least Ford fell down stairwells with vigor......
How is it that you know me? (-:
National Enquirer..

Miss Cortez,,one in three U.S. Americans actually believe that the nation of Turkey actually produce and export Turkeys all over the world, "Why Do You Think This Is" ???

no, and neither can Palin.

(can't believe there are still morons that think Palin said that)

The loser says, “lame stream media”.

Miss Cortez,,one in three U.S. Americans actually believe that the nation of Turkey actually produce and export Turkeys all over the world, "Why Do You Think This Is" ???
Because Turkey is so versatile on the table.

Alexandra Occasional Cortex is like the number one comedy on television. I can hardly wait to laugh at her. Single handedly and in two years she is going to turn us into Sweden!

Bill Gates is a college dropout. Cortex went to a liberal vanity art school.

That's damn scary if you feel Cortez is bright.

At 28 she won a seat in the United State House of Representatives.

You at 28 just learned to feed yourself.

And you at 38 still lived in your mothers basement.

Forum List

Back