Imagine.A Host Asks Cortez."How Do Expect Anyone To Believe U After Complete Failure Of Obama-Care?"

Obamacare was designed to fail so that Single Payer would be ushered in. Obamacare is basically a massive expansion of Medicaid. We didn't need a 2000 page pile of unintelligible double speak to expand Medicaid.

Seems like a silly thread because before ACA things were awful and expensive.
After ACA things are much better, and we still have ACA now.
It has NOT at all been killed.
The penalty is just removed.
ACA made things cheaper? That's news to me. My insurance now costs $1650/mo.

Medicare has been working for 50 years

No reason to believe an expansion will not work

Seems like a silly thread because before ACA things were awful and expensive.
After ACA things are much better, and we still have ACA now.
It has NOT at all been killed.
The penalty is just removed.
ACA made things cheaper? That's news to me. My insurance now costs $1650/mo.
Do you have an Obamacare policy ?

Medicare has been working for 50 years

No reason to believe an expansion will not work
By "working" you mean it has been looting Americans for 50 years to provide healthcare to illegal aliens and other parasites?

No planned parenthood in your area?
no, but i think i was 100% covered for any unintentional births.
I get those occasionally also...
maybe that explained those unusual pains/cravings for pickles all thru 2011
I was in a coma during that time, yeah, I happened to watch an episode of Oprah and didn't wake for six years.
but i was very upset when my obama care didnt cover the most extreme/violent diarreeah attacks, those bitches are expensive to treat~!
I do believe at that time there was a swine flu which cause massive squirting diarrhea attacks and our nation's precious bacon was on the line.

no, but i think i was 100% covered for any unintentional births.
I was in a coma during that time, yeah, I happened to watch an episode of Oprah and didn't wake for six years.
but i was very upset when my obama care didnt cover the most extreme/violent diarreeah attacks, those bitches are expensive to treat~!
I do believe at that time there was a swine flu which cause massive squirting diarrhea attacks and our nation's precious bacon was on the line.
well i just used the diahhreeah for garden fertilizer. tomatoes were delicious !

well i just used the diahhreeah for garden fertilizer. tomatoes were delicious !
As long as you like the acid content.

“Soak the rich” “wealth transfer” never work. These are constant ploys by the wealthy elite to appease the anger of the “have nots”. These are the Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi.
Clinton, Obama, Cortez sign up for the cause and are then rewarded with what the Left normally classified as “egregious” income and subsequent entry into the 1 percent wealthy liberal elite where they perpetuate the cycle by squeezing the Middle Class.

You guys need to keep up more.
ACA has NEVER been replaced, and the only change was the minor removal of the penalty for not having some sort of insurance.
ACA enrollement is starting rights now, and has plans down to $45/month, which is about 1/10th what it was before ACA.

https://quotes.healthcare.com/aca/?...vi__&msclkid=5f9efeb25a6c1793ce9ea2892f18895f

{...
Looking for ACA Coverage? We’ll help you sort through your marketplace options, and evaluate non-marketplace options as well.
Open Enrollment Period (OEP) is the best time to purchase individual health insurance. If you’re looking for ACA coverage for yourself, buying during OEP gives you the most options when deciding on how you want to be covered, including getting a full-coverage ACA Marketplace plan (also called an Obamacare or Exchange plan), or choosing non-Marketplace coverage.
...}

ObamacareUSA.org - Find Affordable Health Care Today

{...
The Good News About Obamacare:
Before Obamacare, healthcare premiums were too expensive for many families to afford. And even if you could afford it, insurance companies would deny coverage to anyone who had a preexisting medical condition, making it near impossible to get coverage if you weren't 100% healthy. Obamacare, officially known as the "Affordable Care Act," changed all of that. Now, by law, healthcare has become much more affordable and universally available. You don't need a high income or perfect health to get insured.
...}

“Soak the rich” “wealth transfer” never work. These are constant ploys by the wealthy elite to appease the anger of the “have nots”. These are the Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi.
Clinton, Obama, Cortez sign up for the cause and are then rewarded with what the Left normally classified as “egregious” income and subsequent entry into the 1 percent wealthy liberal elite where they perpetuate the cycle by squeezing the Middle Class.

Correct.
Carter was honest, but the rest of the democrats since Carter have just been shills for the banks and Wall St.
They bailed out the mortgage lenders instead of the home owners, and they pander to the Military Industrial Complex with more wars and military waste.

Forum List

Back