Will 4 years be enough time for Romney to clean up Obama's one term Mess?

Nothing radical about that. It's an idea that has been out there since Clinton's try at healthcare. A right wing idea at that. It's also the only way to keep your health care in the hands of private insurance and not be overtaken by the government.

Are you serious? There is nothing radical about giving the federal government the authority to tell private citizens what they must purchase as consumers or face federal fines? What is next, telling me I have to buy broccoli instead of lettuce because it has more nutrition?

It's not a radical idea if it's an idea that is not new and it has been done before. Please look up the definition of radical. Not agreeing with it doesn't make it radical.

Forcing us to buy a privately sold product from a for profit privately held business IS RADICAL

Indeed, it is quite possible that Papa Obama has done so much damage
it could take generations to recover from it.
Yes, it is. That and much more. But he'll have to do what he will refuse to do, so we'll have only marginal improvement in this country with regards to debt (if we have any at all) but I expect that the economy will at least increase growth to 6% and jobs to start to become available. He could have UE down to 4% inside of two years if he is all he claims to be.

Are you serious? There is nothing radical about giving the federal government the authority to tell private citizens what they must purchase as consumers or face federal fines? What is next, telling me I have to buy broccoli instead of lettuce because it has more nutrition?

It's not a radical idea if it's an idea that is not new and it has been done before. Please look up the definition of radical. Not agreeing with it doesn't make it radical.

Forcing us to buy a privately sold product from a for profit privately held business IS RADICAL

It is also crony capitalism at its worst

Nothing radical about that. It's an idea that has been out there since Clinton's try at healthcare. A right wing idea at that. It's also the only way to keep your health care in the hands of private insurance and not be overtaken by the government.

The federal government has never done this to american citizens before making it radical.

I forgot to mention that it is also unconstitutional as the constitution does not give the federal government said authority.

Yes, it is. That and much more. But he'll have to do what he will refuse to do, so we'll have only marginal improvement in this country with regards to debt (if we have any at all) but I expect that the economy will at least increase growth to 6% and jobs to start to become available. He could have UE down to 4% inside of two years if he is all he claims to be.

I hear you

The US does have long term issues that neither party is ready to take on

The democrats- forget it - they have gone too radical to seek real changes
The Republicans- highly doubtful- the only hope there is that there are at least some members who understand the problems and changes necessary- but they are not the majority.

rad·i·cal

   [rad-i-kuhl] Show IPA
adjective 1. of or going to the root or origin; fundamental: a radical difference.

2. thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms: a radical change in the policy of a company.

3. favoring drastic political, economic, or social reforms: radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues.

4. forming a basis or foundation.

5. existing inherently in a thing or person: radical defects of character.

Radical | Define Radical at Dictionary.com

Fits Obama to a 'T'. No offense T. lol

I hear you

The Republicans- highly doubtful- the only hope there is that there are at least some members who understand the problems and changes necessary- but they are not the majority.
Given the candidates, My only real hope is that Romney will stop the direction that Obama began and then just sit as a place holder until we can find someone with the sack to do what needs to be done.

Isn't that what Romney did in Massachusetts.

btw, that would not have occurred had the GOP not successfully blocked the popular public option.

rad·i·cal

   [rad-i-kuhl] Show IPA
adjective 1. of or going to the root or origin; fundamental: a radical difference.

2. thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms: a radical change in the policy of a company.

3. favoring drastic political, economic, or social reforms: radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues.

4. forming a basis or foundation.

5. existing inherently in a thing or person: radical defects of character.

Radical | Define Radical at Dictionary.com

Fits Obama to a 'T'. No offense T. lol

No harm no foul, DW. :cool:

It is also crony capitalism at its worst

Definitely ripe for corruption. It's like the mob of old demanding protection money from local business owners lol.

rad·i·cal

   [rad-i-kuhl] show ipa
adjective 1. of or going to the root or origin; fundamental: A radical difference.

3. favoring drastic political, economic, or social reforms: Radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues.

4. Forming a basis or foundation.

5. existing inherently in a thing or person: Radical defects of character.

radical | define radical at dictionary.com

fits obama to a 't'. No offense t. Lol

no harm no foul, dw. :cool:
:d

demotivation.us__Fuck-It-Im-going-home.jpg

Yeah, and the O is well aware that he doesn't have the upper hand in the money raising department these days. You can kiss that BILLION $$ campaign fund goodbye. That was a real wet dream on some idiot's part.

I'm beginning to think he's spending more time at his money raisers than he is out on the stump actually campaigning.

But that is good.

And has anyone noticed the huge difference in enthusiasm we're seeing this time around at Obama rallies? It's so quiet at some of these events, you could almost take a nap.

btw, that would not have occurred had the GOP not successfully blocked the popular public option.

Yep, and I would have moved from his state. That's the one thing about Romney that I hate. Having said that it was constitutional in his state and the people had a voice. We didn't.

You can't call an old idea that is all ready in use a radical idea.

Yep, and I would have moved from his state. That's the one thing about Romney that I hate. Having said that it was constitutional in his state and the people had a voice. We didn't.

Why are you uninsured?

Forum List

Back