Wikipedia is so very biased….

Plug in David Duke and louis farrakhan and look at the contrast…

You would think that the REFORMED racist David Duke was the Devil

while they portray farrakhan as an angel…

This is why while I watch, listen and read all media I have

learned that Fox and Right Wing Radio are the most

reliable for the Truth…

It's written by people. Rule number one of writing an essay. Never, ever quote wikipedia. If you didn't know that, well....

So what about David Duke isn't true then?

From what I know Duke isn't a racist any more

while on the other hand farrakhan has gotten worse...
David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) | Twitter

No change.
He went from being an explicitly non-violent Klan leader to an explicitly non-violent ex-klansman.

Farrakhan went from a simple conspiracy theorist to a genocidal maniac.

reliable for the Truth…

It's written by people. Rule number one of writing an essay. Never, ever quote wikipedia. If you didn't know that, well....

No change.
He went from being an explicitly non-violent Klan leader to an explicitly non-violent ex-klansman.

David Duke is a punk racist and always has been. The pointy hat is gone because it's not attractive. He profits off of racism. Same shit, different day.

Farrakhan has been considered a murderer only since about 1965. He profits off of racism. He is not even close to Islam. Not even in the same ball park. The NOI reaches out to those in prison. Where are you at as an individual to believe in the mother ship?
For him, it's all about the cash and power.

reliable for the Truth…
Those are written by the general public. If you think they are wrong edit them.

Gee, a trump supporter going to bat for the grand dragon of the KKK....

Sometimes the joke writes itself.

Your lying Dumb Ass is the Joke…

Your twisting of the Truth doesn’t fly….

Quote where I went to bat for Duke…

What I did was to show the bias of Wikipedia…

You are a lying sack of liberal shit…
Lol, you whole op is about defending David Duke. You saying you aren't is the lie.

reliable for the Truth…

No change.

David Duke is a punk racist and always has been. The pointy hat is gone because it's not attractive. He profits off of racism. Same shit, different day.

Farrakhan has been considered a murderer only since about 1965. He profits off of racism. He is not even close to Islam. Not even in the same ball park. The NOI reaches out to those in prison. Where are you at as an individual to believe in the mother ship?
Point out the "racism" then.

Many of the points that Duke has been making are now becoming mainstream. The only thing you can honestly say about Duke is that he has become a bit of conspiracy nut concerning Jews and consequently he has become somewhat anti-Semitic.

Your views of David Duke are outdated.

Lol, you whole op is about defending David Duke. You saying you aren't is the lie.
Defending him from slander, not necessarily all of his positions.

What slander?

What slander?
That he "hates" people and has a morally inferior position to an insane genocidal maniac.

You can't publicly support cretins like Francis Cress Welsing, or merely call such individuals "controversial", while whining about the completely benign actions of David Duke.

Most Media, Entertainment, search engines, tech companies, tv and cable networks,etc are very Far Left. Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, MSN, Comcast, etc. The leftist bias is disgusting, and hypocritical.

Wiki used to be a reasonably good source. Then Trump became president, which means that Wiki suddenly became "fake news". In fact, since Trump became president, EVERYTHING is "fake news", except FOX, and even they produce fake news whenever they disagree with Trump, like they sometimes did regarding separating the families of people crossing the border in search of asylum. However, since that issue has been put to bed, even Fox's criticism was fake news. There was no fake news before Trump. There was just "lamestream media". Palin explained that to us.

No change.

Many of the points that Duke has been making are now becoming mainstream. The only thing you can honestly say about Duke is that he has become a bit of conspiracy nut concerning Jews and consequently he has become somewhat anti-Semitic.

Has become? How about is still?
David Duke.com

No, his shit is not mainstream. Never has been. Ever.

No change.

David Duke.com

You are a reactionary idiot living in the past.

You have no argument against pro-white stances. NO ONE does.

reliable for the Truth…
Relying on Wikipedia is almost as bad as relying on CNN and the rest of that fake news clusterfuck for fair and balanced coverage. Wikipedia is just as much, if not even more biased on their pages that are supposed to provide scientific information. That is because the scientists and engineers that actually work in this field don`t have any time to waste to write about it on Wikipedia. If you want to find out who was involved in writing the Wiki page you are interested in click on their "View History" tab (top right).
Once their you can click on the users who put that page together and find out just how ridiculous their level of "expertiese" is on the subject posted on that page. For example what does this dick head know about guidance systems?
Mohawkjohn_the_Wikipedian.jpg

You would expect see a list of NASA engineers having written that page...not someone who is busy running an organization "Students for gun free schools". How about this "rocket science expert":
"Jim McIntosh, OFM

How this user uses English
About This User
Technical Information
What can I say? I'm a Franciscan friar living in Camiri, Bolivia.
Peace and all good."
Here is what his website is all about:
The Swamp Strikes Back
by Jim McIntosh | May 18, 2017 | Musings, Observations | 0 comments
Those of us who grew up in the Washington, D.C., area know that government workers are people who have dedicated themselves to public service. Many times, they have to take a salary lower than they would have gotten in the private sector, but they do this out of a dedication to our country.

At the same time, they suffer under a constant stream of derision from political hacks. In a press release from Oct. 17, Trump pledged to “drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.” He then tweeted: “I will Make Our Government Honest Again — believe me. But first, I’m going to have to #DrainTheSwamp.”
Well, the denizens of the swamp have struck back, and have done so decisively.

Look at some of those arrayed against Trump: James Comey — a lawyer who dedicated his life to law enforcement — and Rod Rosenstein — a career lawyer in the Department of Justice.

This is the revenge of the long-suffering civil servants who have simply had enough. There was no plot — just dedicated public servants who each decided for themselves to take on this strange man who somehow was elected president.

And that`s the kind of idiots you have to rely on to give you honest information on Wikipedia even when it`s not political but purely of a technical or scientific nature. Some of that crap is done by bots which kick in every time somebody wrote something the political hacks like the ones I showed you don`t like.
User:GreenC bot
This user account is a bot that uses AutoWikiBrowser, operated by GreenC (talk). It is a legitimate alternative account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits

What slander?
That he "hates" people and has a morally inferior position to an insane genocidal maniac.

You can't publicly support cretins like Francis Cress Welsing, or merely call such individuals "controversial", while whining about the completely benign actions of David Duke.
Umm, he does.

I'm not a farrakahn fan either btw.

Wesling never led and organization with a penchant for lynching folks.

Wiki used to be a reasonably good source. Then Trump became president, which means that Wiki suddenly became "fake news". In fact, since Trump became president, EVERYTHING is "fake news", except FOX, and even they produce fake news whenever they disagree with Trump, like they sometimes did regarding separating the families of people crossing the border in search of asylum. However, since that issue has been put to bed, even Fox's criticism was fake news. There was no fake news before Trump. There was just "lamestream media". Palin explained that to us.

Looking forward to the day when we all look back on this pervert Trump as a bad mistake.

David Duke.com

And you're a dumb ass for believing his shit. The man preys on low functioning desperate jackasses.

In fact, it is twats like you that screw up the immigration debate allowing extremists to rise to the front so the rest of the population has to suffer economically.

David Duke.com

And you're a dumb ass for believing his shit. The man preys on low functioning desperate jackasses.

In fact, it is twats like you that screw up the immigration debate allowing extremists to rise to the front so the rest of the population has to suffer economically.
You don't win the immigration debate by allowing the Democrats to frame the entire issue around race and then concede to their nonsensical and racist points.

YOU aren't winning shit.

Trump is winning the immigration debate because he literally is saying that it doesn't matter whether David Duke agrees with him or not when it comes to policy, as long as the policy itself is right.

Looking forward to the day when we all look back on this pervert Trump as a bad mistake.
You will be lucky if he isn't etched into Mt Rushmore at this rate.

What slander?

Umm, he does.

I'm not a farrakahn fan either btw.

Wesling never led and organization with a penchant for lynching folks.
David Duke explicitly lead the KKK away from lynching while Welsing condoned any and every lunatic under the sun.

Welsing was every bit as terrible in her beliefs as those imagined about David Duke, and yet she only merely receives an intentionally vague criticism of her "controversial" beliefs.

Forum List

Back