Wikileaks

cutter

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2010
Wikileaks has been in the news more as of late and it is causing me to reconsider my feelings about the traitors that release confidential information. Without wikileaks, that in no way seems to love America, we would still be in the dark about the spying and the surveillance of American Citizens that is clearly illegal. Were the leakers Patriots or traitors? I have never been in favor of illegally releasing Classified information because it is usually done to harm America but in this case I have to wonder what I would have done if I had seen the information and knew it was illegal and harming America. What would you do if you were in Snowdens position?

Wikileaks has been in the news more as of late and it is causing me to reconsider my feelings about the traitors that release confidential information. Without wikileaks, that in no way seems to love America, we would still be in the dark about the spying and the surveillance of American Citizens that is clearly illegal. Were the leakers Patriots or traitors? I have never been in favor of illegally releasing Classified information because it is usually done to harm America but in this case I have to wonder what I would have done if I had seen the information and knew it was illegal and harming America. What would you do if you were in Snowdens position?
thank seth rich.

Forum List

Back