Wikileaks..... they have given us great cannon fodder BUT

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Is anyone else a bit alarmed that they can so easily break the law, steal American documents and NO ONE is calling out the criminality of this enterprise? Are we going to begin looking the other way when laws are broken if it fits a political narrative?

No, its not right, but at the same time that is unfortunately the only way some get exposed when other routes don't work, such as the appointees in the justice system only protecting their own.

Is anyone else a bit alarmed that they can so easily break the law, steal American documents and NO ONE is calling out the criminality of this enterprise? Are we going to begin looking the other way when laws are broken if it fits a political narrative?
I personally never have had a problem with hacking, so long as it was used to stop or expose corruption and dishonesty. Hacking for justice is the right kind of hacking. If it exposed corruption and dishonesty in the Republican party, I'd be just as happy.

it worked for Hillary

• Banned
I personally never have had a problem with hacking, so long as it was used to stop or expose corruption and dishonesty. Hacking for justice is the right kind of hacking. If it exposed corruption and dishonesty in the Republican party, I'd be just as happy.
Complete nonsense. Can I murder for justice? Can I steal for justice? Are we a nation of laws or vigilantes?

Fuck it.. When it comes to Government corruption I say let the chips fall. Since when are crimes, corruption OFF LIMITS for docu-dumps??

• Banned
Fuck it.. When it comes to Government corruption I say let the chips fall. Since when are crimes, corruption OFF LIMITS for docu-dumps??
There is a difference between crimes & unsavory conduct. The act of stealing the documents via hacking is the only crime reported so far.

The DNC is not a government agency.

Dupes.
Hey you DUMB FUCK, Elijah Cummings is in one of those emails.. Too bad you walking Zombies never educate yourselves and just spew from your cracked fucking lips a bunch of HORSE SHIT.. You're the biggest MORON on here. LOL Congrats

There is a difference between crimes & unsavory conduct. The act of stealing the documents via hacking is the only crime reported so far.
The DNC colluding with the Washington Post to fund raise for Hillary VIOLATES ELECTION LAWS.. THINK AGAIN

From the archive of the Docu Dump:
CoFhghfWIAADBfu.jpg:large

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 20h20 hours ago
#DNCLeak: Washington Post & DNC joint unlisted fundraising party https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2699 … (note html formatting)

The DNC is not a government agency.

Dupes.
Hey you DUMB FUCK, Elijah Cummings is in one of those emails.. Too bad you walking Zombies never educate yourselves and just spew from your cracked fucking lips a bunch of HORSE SHIT.. You're the biggest MORON on here. LOL Congrats

The DNC is not a government agency. There is no government corruption related to anything that has gone on in the DNC.

You have been posting BS "emails" all day. What have you been led to believe that Elijah Cummings has done? Specifically?

The DNC colluding with the Washington Post to fund raise for Hillary VIOLATES ELECTION LAWS.. THINK AGAIN
So even if true you're suggesting that one criminal act excuses the other? Not only that but these are FOREIGN entities STEALING from American enterprises for their own purposes not justice.

Wikileaks is a political godsend and a force for justice in the world. Yes, hacking and stealing information is against the law but when the law is but a shield for corruption people of good conscience have a duty to pull aside the veil and expose the dirty side of human governance. Calling ourselves a "nation of laws" should imply that we are devoted to justice and not unquestioning rule-book followers.

So even if true you're suggesting that one criminal act excuses the other? Not only that but these are FOREIGN entities STEALING from American enterprises for their own purposes not justice.

I believe whatever it takes to expose the absolute rampant corruption in government is warranted.. I am a HUGE fan of Julian Assange.

Wikileaks is a political godsend and a force for justice in the world. Yes, hacking and stealing information is against the law but when the law is but a shield for corruption people of good conscience have a duty to pull aside the veil and expose the dirty side of human governance. Calling ourselves a "nation of laws" should imply that we are devoted to justice and not unquestioning rule-book followers.
That is a very thin line and a slope covered in wax on the wrong side.

Spot on my friend as do many of us!

I have no problem with it.

It reveals what any intelligent person knows - ALL Governments have corruption.

Exposing corruption is a check on power.

Forum List

Back