WikiLeaks offers $1 million reward for access to ‘ObamaGate’ deep state memo

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
This could be huge. The memo names names, and at least one Congressman claimed that the case was airtight. I hope someone accepts this generous offer. We the people need to know what is in that memo. The fact that Democrats are trying to downplay it, and have actually voted against declassifying it, speaks volumes about how worried they are. If there is nothing incriminating, then why did they vote against allowing the public to see what's in it. Beware of those who would deny you access to information, for in their hearts, they dream themselves your master. Enough said.

WikiLeaks offers $1 million reward for access to 'ObamaGate' deep state memo

This could be huge. The memo names names, and at least one Congressman claimed that the case was airtight. I hope someone accepts this generous offer. We the people need to know what is in that memo. The fact that Democrats are trying to downplay it, and have actually voted against declassifying it, speaks volumes about how worried they are. If there is nothing incriminating, then why did they vote against allowing the public to see what's in it. Beware of those who would deny you access to information, for in their hearts, they dream themselves your master. Enough said.

WikiLeaks offers $1 million reward for access to 'ObamaGate' deep state memo
It will eventually come out, there’s nothing more corrupt than the federal government

Julian doesn't play around either. Oh someone is gonna dump some crap out on this pos loser . OMG those from within want to see this loser sink too :clap2::clap2::clap2: I hope he gets a response super fast. I'm sharing this one everywhere LOL.

Forum List

Back