Wikileaks offers 20,000 reward to catch Obama admin destroying documents

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wikileaks offers $20,000 reward to catch Obama admin destroying documents - The American Mirror
Wikileaks is offering cash to anyone who catches the outgoing Obama administration destroying public records.

The group tweeted its offer on Tuesday night.

View image on Twitter
C1SlBhaWQAAHoFm.png:small

Follow
WikiLeaks

✔@wikileaks

We are issuing a US$20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest or exposure of any Obama admin agent destroying significant records.

6:42 PM - 3 Jan 2017
------------------------------------------------------------
There would be nothing greater than to see this traitor sink to pits of hell. Crimes against humanity between him and Clinton they should all sit in prison forever.

Yeah.................why not trust an alleged foreign rapist who is hiding out at an embassy in another country? What could go wrong?

Even Sarah Palin says Assange is a good guy now.................even though before she'd called him a traitor with blood on his hands.

And people ask me how Assange has an axe to grind....lol

You would rather live in ignorance and just let "them" keep on with the corruption fraud and lies while manipulating you and leading you around the the nose?

• Banned
Yeah.................why not trust an alleged foreign rapist who is hiding out at an embassy in another country? What could go wrong?

Even Sarah Palin says Assange is a good guy now.................even though before she'd called him a traitor with blood on his hands.
Yeah why trust the FAKE BS the MSM put out there, oh I know so they can keep their idiots believing false information. Why look how well you are doing. HE RAPED NOBODY..............

Sadly you lunatic left hear the word RAPE and stick it onto a person with no proof whatsoever all you have to do is here some fkn news like MSM say " RAPE, RAPE" he raped. give me a fkn break what is the best way to sink somebody's character other than say they raped some one gawd some of you fkrs are so far gone you can't even the logic staring right in your faces.

Hey, Trump is easy to figure out. Say something good about him, and you're smart and a great person. Say something less than positive about him and you're a loser who doesn't know what you're talking about.

Assange was a loser before Trump ran for election, but now that his organization has helped Trump to win, both Palin and Trump think he's okay.

But................one person you guys keep forgetting about................someone who worked for the NSA, is REALLY good with computer work, is a friend of Putin and is currently in Russia for asylum...............Edward Snowden.

Wonder what he's up to these days?

• Banned
And people ask me how Assange has an axe to grind....lol

You would rather live in ignorance and just let "them" keep on with the corruption fraud and lies while manipulating you and leading you around the the nose?

They would , wouldn't they gawd these lunatics that hate trump are the same loons who act just the same on every issues.
The TRUTH are LIES and the LIES are their truth. it's to scary to face what might actually be true, who wants to be a moron facing the world, or their little friend knowing they support a child killer ( Obama) one who has actually killed TWO AMERICAN's ALREADY".. " DRONE STRIKE THEY"ll NEVER SEE IT COMING" ..

Yeah why trust the FAKE BS the MSM put out there, oh I know so they can keep their idiots believing false information. Why look how well you are doing. HE RAPED NOBODY..............

Sadly you lunatic left hear the word RAPE and stick it onto a person with no proof whatsoever all you have to do is here some fkn news like MSM say " RAPE, RAPE" he raped. give me a fkn break what is the best way to sink somebody's character other than say they raped some one gawd some of you fkrs are so far gone you can't even the logic staring right in your faces.

He's been accused, and they want him extradited back so that they can put him on trial and see if he's guilty or not. Why do you think I used the word "alleged"? I didn't call him a rapist, I said he is an ALLEGED RAPIST meaning he's been accused and charges have been filed.

Hey, Trump is easy to figure out. Say something good about him, and you're smart and a great person. Say something less than positive about him and you're a loser who doesn't know what you're talking about.

Assange was a loser before Trump ran for election, but now that his organization has helped Trump to win, both Palin and Trump think he's okay.

But................one person you guys keep forgetting about................someone who worked for the NSA, is REALLY good with computer work, is a friend of Putin and is currently in Russia for asylum...............Edward Snowden.

Keep on believing he is a loser, LMAO the very bastard taking your freedom will tell you sheep anything because they know your all suckers and will believe anything your little master tells you because IT is PURELY TRUE.

upload_2017-1-4_14-21-28.png

Keep on believing he is a loser, LMAO the very bastard taking your freedom will tell you sheep anything because they know your all suckers and will believe anything your little master tells you because IT is PURELY TRUE.

View attachment 105163

Your reading comprehension is kinda lacking isn't it? First, you didn't understand what the word "alleged" meant, and now you quote my post and say that I called Trump a loser. I suggest you re read my post (quoted it here for ya if ya need), and tell me exactly where in it I called Trump a loser. Remember, you can't change my original post, so people will know if you do.

He's been accused, and they want him extradited back so that they can put him on trial and see if he's guilty or not. Why do you think I used the word "alleged"? I didn't call him a rapist, I said he is an ALLEGED RAPIST meaning he's been accused and charges have been filed.

Is your logic that totally weak. Think about it, He leaked information that tanks the Government(s) WTF better way to discredit him other than to say " HE RAPED SOMEONE'........ Gawd damn they tried the same bs on Trump.

Your neighbor could say you raped someone because she's just a bitch does that mean you raped her .

View attachment 105163

Your reading comprehension is kinda lacking isn't it? First, you didn't understand what the word "alleged" meant, and now you quote my post and say that I called Trump a loser. I suggest you re read my post (quoted it here for ya if ya need), and tell me exactly where in it I called Trump a loser. Remember, you can't change my original post, so people will know if you do.

I stopped reading what you wrote up above, I'm still trying to catch up. While multi tasking.
Not to mention all I needed to see what the mention of you saying Julian is guilty .... I already know where the state of mind is at.

Wikileaks offers $20,000 reward to catch Obama admin destroying documents - The American Mirror
Wikileaks is offering cash to anyone who catches the outgoing Obama administration destroying public records.

The group tweeted its offer on Tuesday night.

View image on Twitter
C1SlBhaWQAAHoFm.png:small

Follow
WikiLeaks

[emoji818]@wikileaks

We are issuing a US$20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest or exposure of any Obama admin agent destroying significant records.

6:42 PM - 3 Jan 2017
------------------------------------------------------------
There would be nothing greater than to see this traitor sink to pits of hell. Crimes against humanity between him and Clinton they should all sit in prison forever.

/--- As we have learned there is no such thing as completely destroying evidence.

^ I'd say that's especially true with this administration considering how often they're getting hacked heh

Is your logic that totally weak. Think about it, He leaked information that tanks the Government(s) WTF better way to discredit him other than to say " HE RAPED SOMEONE'........ Gawd damn they tried the same bs on Trump.

Your neighbor could say you raped someone because she's just a bitch does that mean you raped her .

You know, those rape charges were filed in 2010, and the one concerning the minor has a statute that doesn't expire until 2020. Assange went into asylum in 2012, so that was a full 4 years BEFORE the election. No, currently, he is still an alleged rapist in asylum in London at a Ecuadorian embassy.

Here..............read up on it.......................

Julian Assange - Wikipedia

View attachment 105163

I stopped reading what you wrote up above, I'm still trying to catch up. While multi tasking.
Not to mention all I needed to see what the mention of you saying Julian is guilty .... I already know where the state of mind is at.

Again.............your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say he was guilty, I said he was an alleged rapist.

disproved and retracted or don't you read the news instead to the MSM lies and created propaganda?

cases closed and lawyers seeking fame have gone home empty handed

time to move on

It was more of their fake news to push the Clintons corruption into the WH

Now proof does exist for both clintons in the pedophile playground several times and bill is a rapist and hillary an abeter ............. at least, and abuser of other women.

all the other investigations are still on going both in washington and internationally so the clintons still have lots to account for, beside their foundations about to go under.

back to not having a penny to their name? or maybe jail?

we will have to wait and see

View attachment 105163

Again.............your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say he was guilty, I said he was an alleged rapist.

upload_2017-1-4_14-42-46.png

Forum List

Back