Wikileaks offers 20,000 reward to catch Obama admin destroying documents

Yeah.................why not trust an alleged foreign rapist who is hiding out at an embassy in another country? What could go wrong?

Even Sarah Palin says Assange is a good guy now.................even though before she'd called him a traitor with blood on his hands.
Yeah why trust the FAKE BS the MSM put out there, oh I know so they can keep their idiots believing false information. Why look how well you are doing. HE RAPED NOBODY..............

Sadly you lunatic left hear the word RAPE and stick it onto a person with no proof whatsoever all you have to do is here some fkn news like MSM say " RAPE, RAPE" he raped. give me a fkn break what is the best way to sink somebody's character other than say they raped some one gawd some of you fkrs are so far gone you can't even the logic staring right in your faces.

He's been accused, and they want him extradited back so that they can put him on trial and see if he's guilty or not. Why do you think I used the word "alleged"? I didn't call him a rapist, I said he is an ALLEGED RAPIST meaning he's been accused and charges have been filed.

disproved and retracted or don't you read the news instead to the MSM lies and created propaganda?

cases closed and lawyers seeking fame have gone home empty handed

time to move on

It was more of their fake news to push the Clintons corruption into the WH

Now proof does exist for both clintons in the pedophile playground several times and bill is a rapist and hillary an abeter ............. at least, and abuser of other women.

all the other investigations are still on going both in washington and internationally so the clintons still have lots to account for, beside their foundations about to go under.

back to not having a penny to their name? or maybe jail?

we will have to wait and see

@Aris.

Yah know sometimes I can tell right off the bat who is useless to explain things to and who isn't.
That one above falls into that LOL. I know it doesn't make me look good but yah know I/we/ people just have those days where yah just don't give a chit what any of these freedom rapers think. LOL know what I mean.

Hey, Trump is easy to figure out. Say something good about him, and you're smart and a great person. Say something less than positive about him and you're a loser who doesn't know what you're talking about.

Assange was a loser before Trump ran for election, but now that his organization has helped Trump to win, both Palin and Trump think he's okay.

But................one person you guys keep forgetting about................someone who worked for the NSA, is REALLY good with computer work, is a friend of Putin and is currently in Russia for asylum...............Edward Snowden.

Wonder what he's up to these days?

Keep on believing he is a loser, LMAO the very bastard taking your freedom will tell you sheep anything because they know your all suckers and will believe anything your little master tells you because IT is PURELY TRUE.

View attachment 105163

Your reading comprehension is kinda lacking isn't it? First, you didn't understand what the word "alleged" meant, and now you quote my post and say that I called Trump a loser. I suggest you re read my post (quoted it here for ya if ya need), and tell me exactly where in it I called Trump a loser. Remember, you can't change my original post, so people will know if you do.

I stopped reading what you wrote up above, I'm still trying to catch up. While multi tasking.
Not to mention all I needed to see what the mention of you saying Julian is guilty .... I already know where the state of mind is at.

Again.............your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say he was guilty, I said he was an alleged rapist.

FYI Sweden dropped those rape charges

Assange's statement
A separate sexual assault allegation against Assange by another Swedish woman known as AA was dropped last year when it passed a statute of limitations time limit.

Assange also fears he could be extradited to the US and face a long jail term for WikiLeaks' release of secret US government security information.

In a 19-page statement, Assange attacks Swedish prosecutor Marianne Ny who he says revived the rape allegation against him after he was cleared of the claims by Stockholm's chief prosecutor in 2010.

'Entirely innocent': Assange releases testimony on rape claim

And people ask me how Assange has an axe to grind....lol

You would rather live in ignorance and just let "them" keep on with the corruption fraud and lies while manipulating you and leading you around the the nose?

Don't you think Assange might be doing some manipulating of his own here? Why such complete trust in everything he says?

It's not ignorance to question.

You approve of Obama destroying documents? No surprise.

Where did you come up with that bit of nonsense?

Interesting misrepresentation of logic going on here.

Assange offers a cash prize "to catch Obama admin destroying documents".

Conclusion: Obama admin is trying to destroy documents

Genesus of New Conspiracy Theory (the moment of conception):
  • someone finds a blurry picture of someone putting papers into a shredder
  • wikileaks leaks it with the claim it's an unidentified individual from an unnamed source destroying important documents
  • spread virally and becomes someone's "truth"
  • demands are made to prove it wrong rather than the claiment proving it's right.

Yeah.................why not trust an alleged foreign rapist who is hiding out at an embassy in another country? What could go wrong?

Even Sarah Palin says Assange is a good guy now.................even though before she'd called him a traitor with blood on his hands.
Even Lying Sean HanNITWITty was anti Assange before he became Tramp's ass kisser!

In 2010 on his show, Hannity accused Assange of “waging war against the U.S.” by publishing secret diplomatic cables that he said put American lives in “jeopardy” and “danger” around the world. Hannity asked why the Obama administration hadn’t “arrested” Assange, wondering, why “we can stop pirating a music and Hollywood movies, but we can't stop this guy from stealing highly classified documents that puts people's lives at risk?”

Last edited:

Here is what Assange did in 2010 that was so disgraceful then but wonderful now to all America-haters like Tramp!
And remember, Lowry can hardly be passed off as a Liberal.

Assange has leaked information that has been damaging to the United States. As National Review editor Rich Lowry explained in a POLITICO Magazine column, Assange unleashed in 2010 what the Defense Department dubbed "the largest leak of classified documents in its history" in regards to the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. According to Lowry, those leaks "potentially endangered U.S. allies in Afghanistan" and "the Taliban vowed to track down named U.S. informants."

The conundrum of opinion on the whistle blower.

Should we not know the truth of our actions? Or is the "price" of having a crime committed against us too high for such information?

We all have a different opinion on which is "worse" so there is not likely to be a consensus on it.

Hey, Trump is easy to figure out. Say something good about him, and you're smart and a great person. Say something less than positive about him and you're a loser who doesn't know what you're talking about.

Assange was a loser before Trump ran for election, but now that his organization has helped Trump to win, both Palin and Trump think he's okay.

But................one person you guys keep forgetting about................someone who worked for the NSA, is REALLY good with computer work, is a friend of Putin and is currently in Russia for asylum...............Edward Snowden.

Wonder what he's up to these days?

Keep on believing he is a loser, LMAO the very bastard taking your freedom will tell you sheep anything because they know your all suckers and will believe anything your little master tells you because IT is PURELY TRUE.

View attachment 105163

Your reading comprehension is kinda lacking isn't it? First, you didn't understand what the word "alleged" meant, and now you quote my post and say that I called Trump a loser. I suggest you re read my post (quoted it here for ya if ya need), and tell me exactly where in it I called Trump a loser. Remember, you can't change my original post, so people will know if you do.

I stopped reading what you wrote up above, I'm still trying to catch up. While multi tasking.
Not to mention all I needed to see what the mention of you saying Julian is guilty .... I already know where the state of mind is at.

Again.............your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say he was guilty, I said he was an alleged rapist.

Assange's statement
A separate sexual assault allegation against Assange by another Swedish woman known as AA was dropped last year when it passed a statute of limitations time limit.

Assange also fears he could be extradited to the US and face a long jail term for WikiLeaks' release of secret US government security information.

In a 19-page statement, Assange attacks Swedish prosecutor Marianne Ny who he says revived the rape allegation against him after he was cleared of the claims by Stockholm's chief prosecutor in 2010.

Okay, so you have something from Assange claiming he's not guilty, and yeah ONE of the charges reached the statute of limitations, but there is still one out there that doesn't expire until 2020.

View attachment 105163

Assange's statement

Okay, so you have something from Assange claiming he's not guilty, and yeah ONE of the charges reached the statute of limitations, but there is still one out there that doesn't expire until 2020.

Ok see this guy in the twitter picture, he is a former black panther leader even he is making the statement of the same claims. Only it is about Trump.
Just as I explained up above they are making these claims on Julian because he has to much on them most of which are true. In order to make people disbelieve him, they have to put statements like " Rape" that is the quickest turn off that can be done . Those who follow MSM ONLY are the same ones who will end up believing it...........

Now think about how the Gov/Obama is trying to discredit alternative media as if it is " ALL " fake news. They have to steer people away from believing it because at this point Alternative media has had a huge impact on distrust within the Government. In order to deter that propaganda has to be published via MSM ( which typically most people trusted as a truth source) before all this media bs blew up in their faces..

This is about the shortest way I can put it to you . In order to pick up fully and understand it all fully stay clear of MSM only. Find other sources etc..... I'd give you things that you could watch, but I don't think you would want to watch any of it, read it etc. ..

upload_2017-1-4_16-45-52.png

Larry Pinkney on Twitter

Here is what Assange did in 2010 that was so disgraceful then but wonderful now to all America-haters like Tramp!
And remember, Lowry can hardly be passed off as a Liberal.

Assange has leaked information that has been damaging to the United States. As National Review editor Rich Lowry explained in a POLITICO Magazine column, Assange unleashed in 2010 what the Defense Department dubbed "the largest leak of classified documents in its history" in regards to the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. According to Lowry, those leaks "potentially endangered U.S. allies in Afghanistan" and "the Taliban vowed to track down named U.S. informants."

You have that sooooooooooooooo backwards it was actually you liberals who hailed him a hero but now that he sticks up for TRUMP suddenly the true Hypocrites attack him. Typical of backstabbing two faced fake liberals.

Even Lying Sean HanNITWITty was anti Assange before he became Tramp's ass kisser!

In 2010 on his show, Hannity accused Assange of “waging war against the U.S.” by publishing secret diplomatic cables that he said put American lives in “jeopardy” and “danger” around the world. Hannity asked why the Obama administration hadn’t “arrested” Assange, wondering, why “we can stop pirating a music and Hollywood movies, but we can't stop this guy from stealing highly classified documents that puts people's lives at risk?”

WikiLeaks - The SourceAmerica Tapes

You would rather live in ignorance and just let "them" keep on with the corruption fraud and lies while manipulating you and leading you around the the nose?

Don't you think Assange might be doing some manipulating of his own here? Why such complete trust in everything he says?

has anything that come from wiki leaks been proven false? It is information from the places it claims to be, like pedesta, and not disproved.

What is there to questions? It is handed to him, wiki. and he then publishes it.

Other than the fact most people are idiots (or worse) when it comes to their communications and what they says, what do you object to???

Knowing the truth?

He is not hacking, he is just a conduit to get information out. Would you rather know the truth or not know?
Close your eyes and cover your ears from the news if you want
Pretend it is not out there

Let everyone else talk about these things then while you stay in the dark

Put a block on your computer for the words Assange and Wikileaks so you don't have to know what is discussed and stay away from the TV, radio and papers

Would you rather not know the scandals and corruptions of the russians when they were exposed or any other country, agency or company? Truly you would have to live in a cave with no electricity and never see another person.

Get off the social media and message boards and filter all the info you receive if you don't want to know the facts.

How does that make sense to you?

has anything that come from wiki leaks been proven false? It is information from the places it claims to be, like pedesta, and not disproved.

What is there to questions? It is handed to him, wiki. and he then publishes it.

Other than the fact most people are idiots (or worse) when it comes to their communications and what they says, what do you object to???

Knowing the truth?

Well, here is the question: Knowing the Truth

Does selected revealing of information really reveal "the truth"? For example - if only some of the material is released, rather than all - and that leads to a different conclusion - is that the truth? If there is no context by which to judge something - for example you see responses but not the whole conversation - what is the truth? How can you know if any of it is altered in any way?

Do you automatically assume it to be true and if so why? Everyone has an agenda - whether it's governments, leftwing, rightwing, USA, Russia or Julian Assange. And they've all lied at one time or another.

That is what I object to - this wholesale belief in some kind of "impartiality" in Julian Assange's method that implies some sort of integrity. He's known to have lied. He published complete credit card information and personally identifying information on Democrat doners. How can you justify that?

He is not hacking, he is just a conduit to get information out. Would you rather know the truth or not know?
Close your eyes and cover your ears from the news if you want
Pretend it is not out there

Let everyone else talk about these things then while you stay in the dark

Put a block on your computer for the words Assange and Wikileaks so you don't have to know what is discussed and stay away from the TV, radio and papers

Would you rather not know the scandals and corruptions of the russians when they were exposed or any other country, agency or company? Truly you would have to live in a cave with no electricity and never see another person.

Get off the social media and message boards and filter all the info you receive if you don't want to know the facts.

How does that make sense to you?

What scandals and corruptions of the Russians has he exposed?

He is not hacking,
Bullshit!
Assange is a CONVICTED hacker.

Julian Assange: the teen hacker who became insurgent in information war
When Assange was 13 or 14, his mother had rented a house across the street from an electronics shop. Assange began going there and working on a Commodore 64. His mother saved to buy the computer for her older son as a present. Assange began teaching himself code. At 16 he got his first modem.

He attended a programme for gifted children in Melbourne, where he acquired "an introverted and emotionally disturbed" girlfriend, as he put it. Assange grew interested in science and roamed around libraries. Soon he discovered hacking.

Underground: Tales of Hacking, Madness & Obsession on the Electronic Frontier appeared in 1997. Published under the byline of Suelette Dreyfus, a Melbourne academic, Assange is credited as researcher, but his imprint his palpable – in parts it reads like an Assange biography. The book depicts the international computer underground of the 90s: "A veiled world populated by characters slipping in and out of the half-darkness. It is not a place where people use their real names." Assange chose an epigraph from Oscar Wilde: "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

"[He] went to school," runs the story in Underground. "Often he didn't. The school system didn't hold much interest for him. It didn't feed his mind … The Sydney computer system was a far more interesting place to muck around in than the rural high school."

High-level hacking

By 1991 Assange was probably Australia's most accomplished hacker. He and two others founded International Subversives magazine, offering tips on "phreaking" – how to break into telephone systems illegally and make free calls. The magazine had an exclusive readership: its circulation was just three, the hackers themselves.

In the spring of 1991, the three hackers found an exciting new target: MILNET, the US military's secret defence data network. Quickly, Assange discovered a back door. He got inside. "We had total control over it for two years," he later claimed. The hackers also routinely broke into the computer systems at Australia's National University.

But he suspected Victoria police were about to raid his home. According to Underground: "He wiped his disks, burnt his printouts, and left" to doss temporarily with his girlfriend. The pair joined a squatters' union, and when Assange was 18 she became pregnant. They married and had a baby boy, Daniel. But as Assange's anxiety increased, and police finally closed in on his outlaw circle of hackers, his wife moved out, taking their 20-month-old son Daniel with them. Assange was hospitalised with depression. For a period he slept outdoors, rambling around the eucalyptus forests in Dandenong Ranges national park; he would wake up covered in mosquito bites.

But it wasn't until 1994 that he was finally charged, with the case only being heard in 1996. He pleaded guilty in Melbourne's Victoria County Court to 24 counts of hacking. The prosecution described Assange as "the most active" and "most skilful" of the group, and pressed for a prison sentence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back