WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda’s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

"If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes," Burton commented in another email. Eichman was one of the masterminds of the Holocaust by Nazi Germany. He was captured by Mossad agents in Argentina and, tried in Israel, found guilty and executed in 1962. His body was cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea over the Mediterranean.

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman [sic]. No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i doubt happened [sic]," Stratfor CEO George Friedman replied.

"The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck," Burton says in another message.

In another missive Burton says Osama’s body “is a crime scene and I don’t see the FBI nor DOJ letting that happen.”

WikiLeaks began publishing Stratfor emails in late February. The archive was obtained by the hacker group Anonymous, which successfully attacked one of the firm’s servers. More than 5 million emails were apparently stolen.

Stratfor is a US-based intelligence firm called the “shadow CIA” by some media. Among its clients are several US agencies and many big companies. The company relies on paid tips from informants placed in high circles of business, government and security all around the world.

Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US — RT
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

no wonder those six navy seal men who allegedly threw his body into the ocean ALLEGEDLY died in a helicopter crash.They were obviously murdered since they knew too much and it wasnt true.

nonsense. You are free to speak your mind here, as anywhere else on the board. You're just upset that you cant clog the other forum with this nonsense.

Again, just more personal attacks. This is not my report. It's a Wikileaked report from one of the Dear Leader's own stooges. Why don't you read it? You've got nothing to lose.

never claimed it was YOUR report, moron.

I did read it. It's nonsense.

Yeah, that's what all Governments say about Wikileak reports too. If you believe this Government has told the truth about this, then there really is no need to continue the conversation. We will always disagree. The Government's story is Bullshit. Period, end of story.

However, in his last communication on the subject with George Friedman, Stratfor’s chief executive, at 3.10pm, Mr Burton wrote: “: “Down and dirty done, He already sleeps with the fish…” -

- Wikileaks: Stratfor bosses thought Osama bin Laden body was flown to US - Telegraph

:cuckoo:

No doubt that was what he believed at the time.

we only know what the article says about the chain of emails .. sounds like an ex spook talking bullshit.

However, in his last communication on the subject with George Friedman, Stratfor’s chief executive, at 3.10pm, Mr Burton wrote: “: “Down and dirty done, He already sleeps with the fish…” -

- Wikileaks: Stratfor bosses thought Osama bin Laden body was flown to US - Telegraph

:cuckoo:

No doubt that was what he believed at the time.

we only know what the article says about the chain of emails .. sounds like an ex spook talking bullshit.

Yes, must be it. Because your Dear Leader would never ever lie. :cuckoo:

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda’s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

"If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes," Burton commented in another email. Eichman was one of the masterminds of the Holocaust by Nazi Germany. He was captured by Mossad agents in Argentina and, tried in Israel, found guilty and executed in 1962. His body was cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea over the Mediterranean.

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman [sic]. No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i doubt happened [sic]," Stratfor CEO George Friedman replied.

"The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck," Burton says in another message.

In another missive Burton says Osama’s body “is a crime scene and I don’t see the FBI nor DOJ letting that happen.”

WikiLeaks began publishing Stratfor emails in late February. The archive was obtained by the hacker group Anonymous, which successfully attacked one of the firm’s servers. More than 5 million emails were apparently stolen.

Stratfor is a US-based intelligence firm called the “shadow CIA” by some media. Among its clients are several US agencies and many big companies. The company relies on paid tips from informants placed in high circles of business, government and security all around the world.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

no wonder those six navy seal men who allegedly threw his body into the ocean ALLEGEDLY died in a helicopter crash.They were obviously murdered since they knew too much and it wasnt true.

link please?

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

No comment other to say that Nothing surprises me with this Administration.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Um...no.

SEAL Team 6 members among 38 killed in Afghanistan - Los Angeles Times

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official briefed on the casualties who was not authorized to speak publicly while families still were being notified. But he said 22 of the 30 were Navy SEALs, and a significant number were members of SEAL Team 6, the unit that conducted the Bin Laden raid and is made up of just a few hundred of some of the best-trained fighters in the U.S. military.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

link please?
There are no reports the Seals involved in the bin Laden raid were killed, those who gave their lives were part of the same unit. A conspiracy element removed.
Thank you Bodecea:

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official briefed on the casualties who was not authorized to speak publicly while families still were being notified. But he said 22 of the 30 were Navy SEALs, and a significant number were members of SEAL Team 6, the unit that conducted the Bin Laden raid and is made up of just a few hundred of some of the best-trained fighters in the U.S. military.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Um...no.

Yup, just one more strange 'coincidence' These strange 'coincidences' sure do happen a lot in our Government.

All right, I'll bite. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims or will you admit you have a nice story with nothing to support it?

This from 2002:
Israeli sources said Israel and the United States assess that Bin Laden probably died in the U.S. military campaign in Afghanistan in December 2001. They said the emergence of new messages by Bin Laden are probably fabrications, Middle East Newsline reported. [World Tribune]
Pakistan's president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the suspected terrorist has been unable to get treatment for his kidney disease.
[A Bush administration official] said... U.S. intelligence is that bin Laden needs dialysis every three days and "it is fairly obvious that that could be an issue when you are running from place to place, and facing the idea of needing to generate electricity in a mountain hideout." reported by CNN

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago [from June 2002]: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

The editor-in-chief of a London-based Arab news magazine said a purported will it published Saturday was written late last year [2001] by Osama bin Laden, and shows "he's dying or he's going to die soon." [CNN]

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead. [BBC]

I believe the "nice story" is the 'we got Osama bin Laden' raid story in Abbotabad, Pakistan on may 1st 2011. There is no actual evidence supporting it. Research news reports from 2002 and you will discover it was believed he was dead then. I believe the burden of proof is on those who believe he was alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011.
Here, read this: I believe Ergo is a KBG sleeper agent left over from the Cold War. Does that mean you have to prove you are not a KGB sleeper agent? Just because someone says they think something is true does not mean that there's evidence; there is only opinion. You can trust some people's opinion more than others but you are still lacking in opinion.

Since you are claiming the gov't has lied, the burden of proof lies on you. You make the claim, you must support the claim. Believing that other people have to prove you wrong or you are right is just plain silly.

You're wrong and you're twisting this around because you 're unable counter with any real argument supporting the Obama administration's claim. The government, and people that believe them, are claiming OBL was still alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011 when the government's own experts and news pundits in 2002 believed he was dead because of his very poor health. The burden of proof IS on the government to prove he was alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011. The government (Obama administration) and the people that believe them make this claim and are the ones unable to support it when strong indicators indicate otherwise.
I'm saying the Obama administration is lying because THEIR story doesn't add up. There were different versions of how the raid went down and it changed as time went along, the fake photo's of OBL's dead body, conveniently burying the body at sea, members of SEAL team involved in the raid died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan afterwards.
The government likes to use 'national security' to cover up it's mistakes and lies and certain people in the government will guard the parameters of a concocted story under the guise of 'national security'. I want to see some actual proof from the Obama administration that they killed OBL on May 1st 2011 in Abbottabad,Pakistan. I am confident that the Obama administration will not be able to offer any real proof because the 'we got OBL' during a raid in Abbottabad was a concocted BS story and I stand by that!

Um...no.

Yup, just one more strange 'coincidence' These strange 'coincidences' sure do happen a lot in our Government.
And in life; since what date has the military been required to ANNOUNCE all plans and results? I do not believe the Pentagon Papers cases went THAT far.

Some just wont accept it when it's their team who is doing the lying. Predictably, the Obama-Bots are in full spin/defense-mode. They'll never believe their Dear Leader lied. It is what it is.

This from 2002:
Israeli sources said Israel and the United States assess that Bin Laden probably died in the U.S. military campaign in Afghanistan in December 2001. They said the emergence of new messages by Bin Laden are probably fabrications, Middle East Newsline reported. [World Tribune]
Pakistan's president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the suspected terrorist has been unable to get treatment for his kidney disease.
[A Bush administration official] said... U.S. intelligence is that bin Laden needs dialysis every three days and "it is fairly obvious that that could be an issue when you are running from place to place, and facing the idea of needing to generate electricity in a mountain hideout." reported by CNN

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago [from June 2002]: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

The editor-in-chief of a London-based Arab news magazine said a purported will it published Saturday was written late last year [2001] by Osama bin Laden, and shows "he's dying or he's going to die soon." [CNN]

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead. [BBC]

I believe the "nice story" is the 'we got Osama bin Laden' raid story in Abbotabad, Pakistan on may 1st 2011. There is no actual evidence supporting it. Research news reports from 2002 and you will discover it was believed he was dead then. I believe the burden of proof is on those who believe he was alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011.
Here, read this: I believe Ergo is a KBG sleeper agent left over from the Cold War. Does that mean you have to prove you are not a KGB sleeper agent? Just because someone says they think something is true does not mean that there's evidence; there is only opinion. You can trust some people's opinion more than others but you are still lacking in opinion.

Since you are claiming the gov't has lied, the burden of proof lies on you. You make the claim, you must support the claim. Believing that other people have to prove you wrong or you are right is just plain silly.

You're wrong and you're twisting this around because you 're unable counter with any real argument supporting the Obama administration's claim. The government, and people that believe them, are claiming OBL was still alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011 when the government's own experts and news pundits in 2002 believed he was dead because of his very poor health. The burden of proof IS on the government to prove he was alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011. The government (Obama administration) and the people that believe them make this claim and are the ones unable to support it when strong indicators indicate otherwise.
I'm saying the Obama administration is lying because THEIR story doesn't add up. There were different versions of how the raid went down and it changed as time went along, the fake photo's of OBL's dead body, conveniently burying the body at sea, members of SEAL team involved in the raid died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan afterwards.
The government likes to use 'national security' to cover up it's mistakes and lies and certain people in the government will guard the parameters of a concocted story under the guise of 'national security'. I want to see some actual proof from the Obama administration that they killed OBL on May 1st 2011 in Abbottabad,Pakistan. I am confident that the Obama administration will not be able to offer any real proof because the 'we got OBL' during a raid in Abbottabad was a concocted BS story and I stand by that!
His silence since the "alleged" death, and the reactions of al Qeada do not impact your belief?

Some just wont accept it when it's their team who is doing the lying. Predictably, the Obama-Bots are in full spin/defense-mode. They'll never believe their Dear Leader lied. It is what it is.
I do not believe the military must produce photos, and the identities of those who take part in SPECIAL OPS during a war, OR conflict.

I do not believe the military must produce photos, and the identities of those who take part in SPECIAL OPS during a war, OR conflict.

Different issue.

Different issue.

conspiracy-3.jpg

Forum List

Back