WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

His silence since the "alleged" death, and the reactions of al Qeada do not impact your belief?
Before I reply to your question. I want to make a correction as to my statement that SEAL team six members involved in the Abbottabad raid were killed in the Afghanistan helicopter crash. Officials from the military did claim that none of the members of SEAL team 6 involved in the Abbottabad raid went down in Afghanistan and I stand corrected on this.
Now to answer your question
I believe he died long before the Abbottabad raid. i believe he's actually been silent since 2002. I believe the video's that were put out since 2002 have been fake. Rita Katz and the SITE Institute (now SITE Intelligence Group) were behind the fake videos. Voice print examinations from the video's showed they weren't from OBL's voice.The OBL video that was released in October 2004 before the election between Bush and Kerry was a fake.
OBL was being used as boogeyman via these fake videos and served as propaganda for the 'war on terror' racket.

I see a lot of you are unable to argue on the merits of the issue intellectually so you resort to sophomoric ad hominem

"Condemnation without examination is the height of ignorance"-Albert Einstein

Before I reply to your question. I want to make a correction as to my statement that SEAL team six members involved in the Abbottabad raid were killed in the Afghanistan helicopter crash. Officials from the military did claim that none of the members of SEAL team 6 involved in the Abbottabad raid went down in Afghanistan and I stand corrected on this.
I believe he died long before the Abbottabad raid. i believe he's actually been silent since 2002. I believe the video's that were put out since 2002 have been fake. Rita Katz and the SITE Institute (now SITE Intelligence Group) were behind the fake videos. Voice print examinations from the video's showed they weren't from OBL's voice.The OBL video that was released in October 2004 before the election between Bush and Kerry was a fake.
OBL was being used as boogeyman via these fake videos and served as propaganda for the 'war on terror' racket.

I see a lot of you are unable to argue on the merits of the issue intellectually so you resort to sophomoric ad hominem

Bush could not have been that smart. SIMPLE enough for you? THIS conspiracy theory would have involved tens of thousands of Americans. NOT REALISTIC.

funny how all of you folks say that when you are getting your ass handed to you.

please provide evidence that the videos are faked.

Umm...do you know where you are? :laugh:

This isn't a Liberal website.
no.gif

Last edited:

Bush could not have been that smart. SIMPLE enough for you? THIS conspiracy theory would have involved tens of thousands of Americans. NOT REALISTIC.

No, Bush wouldn't have been that smart, but Karl Rove would have been. This wasn't Bush per se. This isn't a conspiracy theory, as many of you like to automatically claim when there's something put out there that doesn't comport to your indoctrinated views... opinions that are gotten and formed from the propaganda outlets. Some people will label something "conspiracy theory" because it runs counter to their indoctrination and it's trendy.

There were audio/visual experts that examined the OBL videos and they concluded they were faked. Have you even looked into it? This didn't require tens of thousands of people either.
also, What's your opinion about all the news in 2002 about OBL's poor health and the government experts and news pundits belief at that time that he died due to his poor health (bad kidneys and marfan syndrome)

hey ass hat, a true messenger would only deliver the message,not be persuaded by it...
but gage/griffin butt boys never get their facts straight any way....

I delivered the message and then was personally attacked. But that's the way it is i guess. Have a good day. :)
you were attacked because you have a rep for posting bullshit....if that not asking for it ,I don't know what is!

That's a matter of opinion.

No, Bush wouldn't have been that smart, but Karl Rove would have been. This wasn't Bush per se. This isn't a conspiracy theory, as many of you like to automatically claim when there's something put out there that doesn't comport to your indoctrinated views... opinions that are gotten and formed from the propaganda outlets. Some people will label something "conspiracy theory" because it runs counter to their indoctrination and it's trendy.

There were audio/visual experts that examined the OBL videos and they concluded they were faked. Have you even looked into it? This didn't require tens of thousands of people either.
also, What's your opinion about all the news in 2002 about OBL's poor health and the government experts and news pundits belief at that time that he died due to his poor health (bad kidneys and marfan syndrome)
On bin Laden's death, there is chance he died earlier. A TINY chance; there would still be those who followed him blaming the US, and cursing the US. That came after the reported raid however. Thus, it appears doubtful.

0/11: The THOUSANDS I refer to are the employees of the airlines, the passengers, their families, the experts who examined the debris, law enforcement, both fire, police, and officials state wide in NY, also all the Pentagon victims, PLUS the foregoing list.

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda’s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

"If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes," Burton commented in another email. Eichman was one of the masterminds of the Holocaust by Nazi Germany. He was captured by Mossad agents in Argentina and, tried in Israel, found guilty and executed in 1962. His body was cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea over the Mediterranean.

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman [sic]. No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i doubt happened [sic]," Stratfor CEO George Friedman replied.

"The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck," Burton says in another message.

In another missive Burton says Osama’s body “is a crime scene and I don’t see the FBI nor DOJ letting that happen.”

WikiLeaks began publishing Stratfor emails in late February. The archive was obtained by the hacker group Anonymous, which successfully attacked one of the firm’s servers. More than 5 million emails were apparently stolen.

Stratfor is a US-based intelligence firm called the “shadow CIA” by some media. Among its clients are several US agencies and many big companies. The company relies on paid tips from informants placed in high circles of business, government and security all around the world.

Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US — RT
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

The rapid so-called burial of Osama bin Laden at sea was immediate suspicion that something was not right, regardless. For someone who was so sought after, you would have thought that Osama bin Laden would have been captured instead and/or his body paraded in cities and nations for all to see before being buried or cremated.

no.gif
ahh... I'm a liberal but not a nut job,just clarify !

Umm...do you know where you are?

That's OK, I can take it but I dish it too.... plus I really don't care. I've taken it and dished it out to both Pandercrats and Repandercans for quite a while.

who were these audio/visual experts?
lot's of people have bad kidneys, OBL had access to the best medical care money could buy.
Marfan syndrome (also called Marfan's syndrome) is a genetic disorder of the connective tissue. People with Marfan's tend to be unusually tall, with long limbs and long, thin fingers.

It is inherited as a dominant trait. It is carried by a gene called FBN1, which encodes a connective protein called fibrillin-1.[1][2] People have a pair of FBN1 genes. Because it is dominant, people who have inherited one affected FBN1 gene from either parent will have Marfan's.

Marfan syndrome has a range of expressions, from mild to severe. The most serious complications are defects of the heart valves and aorta. It may also affect the lungs, eyes, the dural sac surrounding the spinal cord, skeleton and the hard palate.

no where does it say it's fatal.
so again it's specious speculation .

no.gif
ahh... I'm a liberal but not a nut job,just clarify !

I'm an Independent and I see some of the good and bad points to both Liberal's and Conservative's views. I'm not a nut job either.

The rapid so-called burial of Osama bin Laden at sea was immediate suspicion that something was not right, regardless. For someone who was so sought after, you would have thought that Osama bin Laden would have been captured instead and/or his body paraded in cities and nations for all to see before being buried or cremated.
No, I would not have thought causing MORE deaths would have been the method of the US; I expected a quick burial, in the custom required by his religion. Do you want to be like the 9/11 killers? I hope not.

you were attacked because you have a rep for posting bullshit....if that not asking for it ,I don't know what is!

That's a matter of opinion.

you seem to be doing a lot of posting in this thread, even though you claim it takes away your right to free speech.
like all twoofers Paulie believes HIS right to free speech supersedes all others.
he /they conveniently forget their right ends where others rights begin.
that can also be said for the tea baggers,the religious Reich...etc
didn't want to leave anybody out..

Forum List

Back