wiil the left riot, loot , and burn down city blocks again if they lose the 2024 election ?

will the left riot, loot and burn down city blocks if they lose the 2024 election ?

• yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the lefts extreme hatred of the gop at an all time high will they riot if they lose the 2024 election ?
will America be subjected to more scenes like this ?

1695342862258.png
1695342744164.png
1695342624284.png
1695342653357.png
1695342720201.png

with the lefts extreme hatred of the gop at an all time high will they riot if they lose the 2024 election ?

View attachment 832408View attachment 832407View attachment 832402 View attachment 832403View attachment 832406
Did we riot, trash the Capitol, and try to hang the Veep, when Al Gore was denied the WH by the Supreme Court?

Did we riot, trash the Capitol, and try to hang the Veep when Hillary lost the election?

Let's see if your retard brain can answer the two questions. Have a feeling you won't because you are a retard... but hey, surprise me.

They'll try to pull that bullshit again but Trump will shut it down this time. Honestly, nothing the 2020 rioters did made any sense. They robbed a lot of money, caused a lot of damage, tore down a bunch of historic statues and killed or injured a lot of people but their big accomplishment was stealing the Presidential election. Who knows, maybe that was the plan. But it's not going to be so easy to do it again.

What makes you believe that "they" have to wait till some election in 2024???

"They" have been doing it non-stop since the 60'ies.

Did we riot, trash the Capitol, and try to hang the Veep, when Al Gore was denied the WH by the Supreme Court?

Did we riot, trash the Capitol, and try to hang the Veep when Hillary lost the election?

Let's see if your retard brain can answer the two questions. Have a feeling you won't because you are a retard... but hey, surprise me.
yall did riot and tried to storm the WH and set fires and injured over 2 dozen Secrete Service members keeping said rioters from storming the WH .. it was so bad the POTUS was moved to a secure bunker ! and said insurrection lasted much longer than the violence on jan 6th .

They'll do whatever their Marxist brethren dictates them to do.
yeah i've noticed since the left has the WH theres been no more mass protest over police racial misconduct ... apparently overnight the US is no longer a racist country where police target and kill blacks .

yeah i've noticed since the left has the WH theres been no more mass protest over police racial misconduct ... apparently overnight the US is no longer a racist country where police target and kill blacks .
Oh, you mean when a cop slowly tortures a man to death and people riot, I have noticed it has not happened lately.

Was Al Gore prosecuted for challenging an election?

Forum List

Back