Wife had baby

Thread moved to General Discussion.

Reminder - NO family attacks.

Oh, and it's pretty sad that someone can't announce the birth of their child and a few shit all over the waiting room floor.

Yeah well he's the one talking about pro white crap in this thread. Seems to me he shit on this thread.
After being attacked..its called defending ones self. Don't say stupid crap won't get responses you disagree with. All that was needed to be said was congrats on new baby...that's all. I would do same thing for ANYONE else here...regardless of our differences in views.

Cut the crap, this is an invitation for a confrontation. Looks to me like you started the whole thing.

am_zps9u6atrbc.jpg
Its my sig..has nothing to do with my post. My sig is in EVERY post I make. If you don't like it. Then don't reply. Can't shit on my parade. I am a proud new dad!
Oh, and it's pretty sad that someone can't announce the birth of their child and a few shit all over the waiting room floor.

Yeah well he's the one talking about pro white crap in this thread. Seems to me he shit on this thread.
He didn't say a damn thing until someone else did.

Right he just had to stand up for his racist beliefs in a thread about his newborn child. Hello, does that not seem wrong to you in any way?????
I defended myself AFTER I was attacked. Shall we go read the first post?
I now highly doubt this guy's wife had a baby tonight. If she actually did he's even sicker than we all thought.
She did. Might even be on the hospital website I will check.
Haters be hatin...
Yep. Shows their true colors and strengthens my resolve even more.
5 pages and no pic of the new baby.....come on let us see the new baby!!!!

congrads

I will post one.

I am not shitting on your parade, I made note of the message you constantly post. You post hate and expect hugs? That does not make sense, I hope you do not home school.

Wife gave birth to our 4th child today. We named her Freya Nicole. 6 pounds 6 ounces 20 inches. Just wanted to share.

Hopefully such an occasion will change you for the better. One can only hope.
Yes it will, soon will be dread of work, depression and burn out,,,but when you look at 'em, you do get a sense of accomplishment...and wish you was young again..

After being attacked..its called defending ones self. Don't say stupid crap won't get responses you disagree with. All that was needed to be said was congrats on new baby...that's all. I would do same thing for ANYONE else here...regardless of our differences in views.

Cut the crap, this is an invitation for a confrontation. Looks to me like you started the whole thing.

am_zps9u6atrbc.jpg
Its my sig..has nothing to do with my post. My sig is in EVERY post I make. If you don't like it. Then don't reply. Can't shit on my parade. I am a proud new dad!

Right he just had to stand up for his racist beliefs in a thread about his newborn child. Hello, does that not seem wrong to you in any way?????
I now highly doubt this guy's wife had a baby tonight. If she actually did he's even sicker than we all thought.
Haters be hatin...

congrads

I will post one.

I am not shitting on your parade, I made note of the message you constantly post. You post hate and expect hugs? That does not make sense, I hope you do not home school.
So wanting to stop white genocide is hate to you? That's really all I needed to know. I think all parents homeschool to an extent. I have no need or interested in arguing with an obvious anti white hater...so on ignore you go.

am_zps9u6atrbc.jpg

Haters be hatin...

congrads

I will post one.

So wanting to stop white genocide is hate to you? That's really all I needed to know. I think all parents homeschool to an extent. I have no need or interested in arguing with an obvious anti white hater...so on ignore you go.

Show me evidence of white genocide

Forum List

Back