Why's Canada so 'un-rapey?'

If not for blacks and Hispanics, America would have the same stats
White men rape more than anyone. FBI stats

FBI Table 43
Your stats count Hispanics as white and your stats show per capita blacks rape the most.

To blacks and Hispanics rape is a form of courtship
Some Hispanics are white. We know the cave man motto was to hit them over the head with a club. Seems like you guys are still doing it.

Understanding the Perpetrator Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center

"Sex offenders are overwhelmingly white males. Nearly 99% of sex offenders in single-victim incidents were male and 6 in 10 were white (Greenfeld, 1997)"

The women are not rape worthy and could probably beat the shit out of any Canadian man getting out of line

a902275-16-Ugly-Fat-Women-Picture.jpg

With ten months of winter and two months of bad skating, making love is considered an indoor recreational activity year round.

:lol:

Meaningless piffle.

Races don't rape. Nationalities don't rape either. Socioeconomic classes rape.

Meaningless piffle.

Of course races rape. Rich wealthy men rape just like poor men rape.

They don't rape because they're rich. Just as they don't rape because they're black or because they're Latino.
That's what that post means.

"Rich wealthy men"? What about "poor weathy men"? :eusa_shifty:

Googling around for rape statistics earlier I noticed over and over that world-wide, Canada has one of the lowest per capita rape rates anywhere. Why is this?

It is a less competitive, less militaristic, less aggressive culture.

Meaningless piffle.

They don't rape because they're rich. Just as they don't rape because they're black or because they're Latino.

I didnt say they raped because they were rich. I just stated they do rape. Yes rich wealthy men. Of course there are some poor wealthy men as well.

Meaningless piffle.

I didnt say they raped because they were rich. I just stated they do rape. Yes rich wealthy men. Of course there are some poor wealthy men as well.

OK, let me try this again to spell this out....

The implication was floated here that "blacks and Hispanics rape" (i.e.commit the majority of them).
I asked for a link (got crickets of course) but even if he'd been able to give me one it would have been a Composition Fallacy, i.e. he would not have shown these rapists did what they did because they're black or because they're Hispanic. He would have a correlation without causation.

At that point I could have shown that what rapists genuinely DO have in common, whether black, white, Hispanic, Norwegian, green or see-through, is a low socioeconomic status.

Follow me now?

Over to Tank, who's standing by to prove my point. Take it away, Tank.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back