Why????

You know, if it keeps getting stupid in Washington my wife is going to take her rolling pin over there and beat everybodys ass. She says she's had just about enough...

65% aye.... could you link me to that poll?

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Its been hovering there for several months now. You should read the news sometime.

Well, in your zeal to sound like you know what you're talking about, you just made yourself look stupid.

Polls can be made to show whatever the pollster wants, like this poll, that shows obowma in a much different light... Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Oh noes...its only 58% approval rating isntead of 61%...man, that means a revolution must be coming soon :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Residence should be a sufficient condition for voting rights. A system of democratic input is of course based around the right of self-governance, and those present and affected by policy formed by the electorate and their representatives should have the same right to exercise a degree of control over said policy to the extent that it affects them.

I must be missing something. The only people I ever hear or see talking "revolution" are fearmongering leftwingnuts.

I'd love to know what makes such left-goobs think they consider themselves worth beating and subjugating. Lord knows given the nature of the left they would have to have their every need catered to.

You can just be left to your own self-defeating devices.

Then there's the fact that it always seems to be the left that's willing to resort to violence to force their political retardation on others. The right has "tea parties."

You're dismissed.

You know, if it keeps getting stupid in Washington my wife is going to take her rolling pin over there and beat everybodys ass. She says she's had just about enough...

wife.gif

Why are you people so taken back by this? Voting rights in the south for minorities required LBJ and other good people to pass laws that should not even have been required. The inflammatory rhetoric of the piece is just that, pure BS, and that you believe it is scary to democracy. If a voting test were given, and sense were required, none of you dipshit wingnuts would ever be allowed to vote. You should give thanks for that.

Find something important to think about sometime. If you read a bit maybe you would learn something.

"In Georgia the Republican legislature voted to require government-issued ID; the same session of the legislature voted to double the fee for such an ID. A federal court in Georgia initially blocked that ID law but then dismissed the challenge after the legislature amended the statute to waive the fee. The Albuquerque charter amendment has been stayed by a federal judge; the Georgia case is on appeal. At stake is the potential margin of victory in a close election."

The Voter ID Fraud | CommonDreams.org

Why are you people so taken back by this? Voting rights in the south for minorities required LBJ and other good people to pass laws that should not even have been required. The inflammatory rhetoric of the piece is just that, pure BS, and that you believe it is scary to democracy. If a voting test were given, and sense were required, none of you dipshit wingnuts would ever be allowed to vote. You should give thanks for that.

Find something important to think about sometime. If you read a bit maybe you would learn something.

"In Georgia the Republican legislature voted to require government-issued ID; the same session of the legislature voted to double the fee for such an ID. A federal court in Georgia initially blocked that ID law but then dismissed the challenge after the legislature amended the statute to waive the fee. The Albuquerque charter amendment has been stayed by a federal judge; the Georgia case is on appeal. At stake is the potential margin of victory in a close election."

just as soon as you successfully explain to us why it is okay for the entire world to troop into Georgia and cast a ballot with proof of citizenship I might take what you said under advisement. that's just as stupid a move as letting everyone out of prison because one innocent might be in there..

Last edited:
I must be missing something. The only people I ever hear or see talking "revolution" are fearmongering leftwingnuts.

I'd love to know what makes such left-goobs think they consider themselves worth beating and subjugating. Lord knows given the nature of the left they would have to have their every need catered to.

You can just be left to your own self-defeating devices.

Then there's the fact that it always seems to be the left that's willing to resort to violence to force their political retardation on others. The right has "tea parties."

You're dismissed.

You have quite an active imagination. Perhaps you forgot your own statement about there is only so much "facism" that the American people will "take". And what happens when they won't take anymore?

Oh, and Pale Rider brought up "armed rebellion".

Fail.

just as soon as you successfully explain to us why it is okay for the entire world to troop into Georgia and cast a ballot with proof of citizenship I might take what you said under advisement. that's just as stupid a move as letting everyone out of prison because one innocent might be in there..

Entire world?...about 30 people have voted illegally under the old system...thats hardly the entire world.

What is underlined above is nothing short of a poll tax.
24th Amendment:
"1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation."
U.S. Constitution - Amendment 24 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Why is this even a consideration? What is there to argue?

Entire world?...about 30 people have voted illegally under the old system...thats hardly the entire world.

The key is the number that is caught versus the number that is not caught... having the ability for non-citizens to vote or the inability to verify the citizenry of the person voting (or registering to vote) is an ABSOLUTE need in this country... if left to these devices, anyone CAN have the opportunity to vote, regardless of whether they are supposed to or not

This is not about ID checks. This is about illegaly preventing US Citizens from casting their vote. The Southern States have a long history of doing exactly that. And they did it again in Florida in 2000 with the bogus felons list. Not going to happen again.

WRONG

This is about LEGALLY preventing ILLEGALS or PEOPLE NOT QUALIFIED TO VOTE from casting votes

Obama Justice Department Decision Will Allow Non-Citizens to Register to Vote in Georgia

Atlanta - “The decision by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to deny preclearance of Georgia’s already implemented citizenship verification process shows a shocking disregard for the integrity of our elections. With this decision, DOJ has now barred Georgia from continuing the citizenship verification program that DOJ lawyers helped to craft. DOJ’s decision also nullifies the orders of two federal courts directing Georgia to implement the procedure for the 2008 general election. The decision comes seven months after Georgia requested an expedited review of the preclearance submission.

“DOJ has thrown open the door for activist organizations such as ACORN to register non-citizens to vote in Georgia’s elections, and the state has no ability to verify an applicant’s citizenship status or whether the individual even exists. DOJ completely disregarded Georgia’s obvious and direct interest in preventing non-citizens from voting, instead siding with the ACLU and MALDEF. Clearly, politics took priority over common sense and good public policy.

News Room | Press Release

Hey! Americans,, kiss your azz and your country goodbye,, cause you've been fucked!

"Prior to the November 2008 General Election, Secretary Handel sent letters to 4,771 voter registration applicants whose records at DDS indicated they were not U.S. citizens, asking them to provide documentation of their citizenship. As of March 2009, 2,148 of these applicants still have chosen not to resolve the question about their U.S. citizenship."

Ah, voter registration letters. I remember those. All the news back in the last Presidential elections, and criticized (rightly so) for their selected use in disqualifying legal residents (sent mainly to registered democrats)who recently moved (many left homeless by their landlords defaulting on mortgages and collecting the rent anyway), or to confuse them in a host of ways.

I stopped in Georgia once, for gas, on the way to Florida. My friend is black, she handed them the cash inside the station, and the cashier walked out of the store past her to hand me the change. Lovely state, Georgia.

Hey assholes, you got away with the Felon's List in Florida. Ain't going to happen again. As for your armed revolution, stick it up your ass. That kind of talk is stupid as it gets. Sounds like a bunch of Timothy McVeighs running arround loose.

Shut the fuck up troll. What armed rebellion? You assuming, dickhead? I'll just leave you to your fucking "eutopia" and LMFAO at you while I sit somewhere else and listen to you when the reality hits home that you voted to fuck yourself. A more fitting end there could not be.

The nerve of some idiots thinking they're worth the price of a bullet.:cool:

The nerve of balless old bastards thinking that they have the ability to administer the same. What a pathetic bunch you are. Lost an election resoundingly because of the total incompetance of the people that you supported. Now you are talking armed insurrection.

Do really realize how uttery insane and stupid you sound to the rest of the American Citizenry?

This is a stupid issue...it was spun to whip up the wingnuts, and very successfully as anyone can see from reading this thread.

The way Georgia implemented their voter screening disqualified over 7,000 actual citizens from voting. All they need to do is follow the law, but apparently that is too difficult for them.

One must already prove they are a citizen to get a state ID...assholes.

Obama Justice Department Decision Will Allow Non-Citizens to Register to Vote in Georgia

Atlanta - “The decision by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to deny preclearance of Georgia’s already implemented citizenship verification process shows a shocking disregard for the integrity of our elections. With this decision, DOJ has now barred Georgia from continuing the citizenship verification program that DOJ lawyers helped to craft. DOJ’s decision also nullifies the orders of two federal courts directing Georgia to implement the procedure for the 2008 general election. The decision comes seven months after Georgia requested an expedited review of the preclearance submission.

“DOJ has thrown open the door for activist organizations such as ACORN to register non-citizens to vote in Georgia’s elections, and the state has no ability to verify an applicant’s citizenship status or whether the individual even exists. DOJ completely disregarded Georgia’s obvious and direct interest in preventing non-citizens from voting, instead siding with the ACLU and MALDEF. Clearly, politics took priority over common sense and good public policy.

Hey! Americans,, kiss your azz and your country goodbye,, cause you've been fucked!

"Prior to the November 2008 General Election, Secretary Handel sent letters to 4,771 voter registration applicants whose records at DDS indicated they were not U.S. citizens, asking them to provide documentation of their citizenship. As of March 2009, 2,148 of these applicants still have chosen not to resolve the question about their U.S. citizenship."

Ah, voter registration letters. I remember those. All the news back in the last Presidential elections, and criticized (rightly so) for their selected use in disqualifying legal residents (sent mainly to registered democrats)who recently moved (many left homeless by their landlords defaulting on mortgages and collecting the rent anyway), or to confuse them in a host of ways.

I stopped in Georgia once, for gas, on the way to Florida. My friend is black, she handed them the cash inside the station, and the cashier walked out of the store past her to hand me the change. Lovely state, Georgia.

And I have seen bigoted cashiers in MD and even New York, your little DEM havens, as well...

And oh yes... it's all some conspiracy against 'Dems' :rolleyes:

No... it is what it is... a way to validate to ensure registered voters are indeed qualified to vote and preventing people not qualified from voting... for if you have people who should not be voting, who are indeed casting votes, you have a break in the system and many openings for absolute fraud.. not something that is acceptable

If you've never noticed beyond your mommy's back yard, there's BIIIIIIIIIIG country out there. It's called "middle America," I can ASSURE you, there's a shit load of people that did NOT vote for obowma out there, like HALF. Add to that the people that did vote for obowma but are smart enough to have already figured out that they've been FUCKED, and there you have it. Enough of a force, either peacefully or otherwise to effect their will.

And you can also ask yourself, who's side would the military be on? The closed more bases and slashed the military budget more than any other President clintons, our troops are murderers, murthas, lets move terrorists from a state of the art detention center outside of America into America, bow to terrorists, obowma's side, or the people that have historically enlisted, fought the wars, prayed for, stuck up for, praised and bled for the military consertives? Yeah... I can answer that one for ya... :eusa_whistle:

You would have to count on all of those people revolting...a real stretch. And how long would you think it wouls take the gov't to take down say...6000 revolters? They are a lot of people unhappy with the gov't but I guarandamntee that most will not revolt. Now, peaceful dissent I can see.

6000 people? That's not being very realistic. Let's just keep a close eye on what happens on July 4th. I think the numbers of people and what you hear them saying will be very indicative of what direction a possible revolution may take.

But to just speculate... if it came down to the conservatives against the liberals, that would pretty much boil down to the country people against the city people. Who do you think would win that, and without as much as a shot fired? Where do you think the vast majority of truck drivers live? What do you think would happen if all the truckers quit driving? Do you live in a city? I'd give you three days and you people would be killing each other, for water, for food. I have my own well, my own septic, a garden, hundreds of thousands of acres of land surrounding me teaming with wild game. I don't need a truck to bring me my food. You do don't ya? Cities like NY, LA and Phoenix for example would be crushed in a matter of days. No... there's more ways to win a revolution then by shooting it out.

Been done before, halfwit. An agrarian South against and Industrial North. And the North won.

But keep talking like a total idiot. I am sure that by now you have been flagged for watch by the appropriate authorities.

And I have seen bigoted cashiers in MD and even New York, your little DEM havens, as well...

And oh yes... it's all some conspiracy against 'Dems' :rolleyes:

No... it is what it is... a way to validate to ensure registered voters are indeed qualified to vote and preventing people not qualified from voting... for if you have people who should not be voting, who are indeed casting votes, you have a break in the system and many openings for absolute fraud.. not something that is acceptable

We have klan up here too, especially around my neck of the "woods." I would never deny that. They're especially entertaining at the mall.

And you roll your eyes to your hearts content, but no, it isn't, and it wasn't.

You would have to count on all of those people revolting...a real stretch. And how long would you think it wouls take the gov't to take down say...6000 revolters? They are a lot of people unhappy with the gov't but I guarandamntee that most will not revolt. Now, peaceful dissent I can see.

6000 people? That's not being very realistic. Let's just keep a close eye on what happens on July 4th. I think the numbers of people and what you hear them saying will be very indicative of what direction a possible revolution may take.

But to just speculate... if it came down to the conservatives against the liberals, that would pretty much boil down to the country people against the city people. Who do you think would win that, and without as much as a shot fired? Where do you think the vast majority of truck drivers live? What do you think would happen if all the truckers quit driving? Do you live in a city? I'd give you three days and you people would be killing each other, for water, for food. I have my own well, my own septic, a garden, hundreds of thousands of acres of land surrounding me teaming with wild game. I don't need a truck to bring me my food. You do don't ya? Cities like NY, LA and Phoenix for example would be crushed in a matter of days. No... there's more ways to win a revolution then by shooting it out.

Been done before, halfwit. An agrarian South against and Industrial North. And the North won.

But keep talking like a total idiot. I am sure that by now you have been flagged for watch by the appropriate authorities.

heh! :muahaha:

Forum List

Back