Why????

Humor me babe. Give me an example of a legal resident who could acquire no acceptable means of identificaiton.

There are examples. There are quite a few religious people who believe that the Social Security number is the "mark of the beast". There are also members of the American Patriot movement, right wingers, that beleive mandatory participation in SS is unconstitutional and they have rescinded their numbers, refuse to use them and do not get them for their children who are natural, American citizens, by law. Probably a few of these people in Georgia.

It is strange how these issues tend to cut against politcal grains. For the purpose of this issue, many on the right part from their normal stance and agree that the Federal Government can control a states right to issue an ID through the SS program.

The Federal government, particularly the current administration, does not care how many illegal registrations are out there, for whatever purpose they want to use them. There is nothing anyone has to prove that wrong. The only ones suing ACORN's asses are the states. And for that they get pissed on and intimidated about mythical voting rights violations.

We're just one step closer to an armed revolution.

How do you think that would go? It's not the 18th century...weaponry is much better than it was then. No citizen would want to feel the heavy hand of our government on their throat. You couldn't even imagine a clusterbomb landing in your neighborhood.

Just who's side do you think the military would be on? Think about it for a minute... :eusa_whistle:

Their commanding officer. And if you think for a second they wouldn't, try it and see.

Humor me babe. Give me an example of a legal resident who could acquire no acceptable means of identificaiton.

There are examples. There are quite a few religious people who believe that the Social Security number is the "mark of the beast". There are also members of the American Patriot movement, right wingers, that beleive mandatory participation in SS is unconstitutional and they have rescinded their numbers, refuse to use them and do not get them for their children who are natural, American citizens, by law. Probably a few of these people in Georgia.

It is strange how these issues tend to cut against politcal grains. For the purpose of this issue, many on the right part from their normal stance and agree that the Federal Government can control a states right to issue an ID through the SS program.

Oh, so the bulk of disenfranchised voters are "religious?" That's weak shit.

If you can't prove you are who you say you are when you vote, then nobody else's vote is worth anything.

You can take two utility bills to register, asshole.

How do you think that would go? It's not the 18th century...weaponry is much better than it was then. No citizen would want to feel the heavy hand of our government on their throat. You couldn't even imagine a clusterbomb landing in your neighborhood.

Just who's side do you think the military would be on? Think about it for a minute... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I think the little motherfucker made a threat.

Tell me, asshole, what American soldier is going to clusterbomb a neighborhood on Barack Obama's order?

Janet Reno, maybe.

You're the fucking asshole! Keyboard shit talker. You always want to call someone out of their name but you are one ignorant ****! And no airman is going to get an order from Barack Obama.

Their commanding officer. And if you think for a second they wouldn't, try it and see.

I think by the time the buzz was going around the US military was going to attack its own citizens, it would be game over for the POTUS, dontcha think?

Since you're in the mood for threats, you can take that anyway you want to.

I think by the time the buzz was going around the US military was going to attack its own citizens, it would be game over for the POTUS, dontcha think?

Since you're in the mood for threats, you can take that anyway you want to.

Yeah, the military would attack it's citizens with an armed revolt? Are you really THAT ignorant?

The Federal government, particularly the current administration, does not care how many illegal registrations are out there, for whatever purpose they want to use them. There is nothing anyone has to prove that wrong. The only ones suing ACORN's asses are the states. And for that they get pissed on and intimidated about mythical voting rights violations.

I don't want illegals voting anymore than most Americans. They don't have that right. They don't even have the right to be here, much less vote. However, the requirement to have a DMV issued ID in order to vote is wrong. There is nothing that says if you do not participate in SS, you are not an American citizen. And if you don't have a SS card, you can't get an ID.

Repeal all of the SS card requirements for ID and I can get along with requiring an ID to vote. But if they continue to use the SS card for identification, I can't get on board. It's moving us towards a national ID card. The SS card is, by federal law, NOT TO BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF IDENTIFICATION. But the DMV in many states do it everyday.

If you hate it here so much, why are you still here?

Waiting. Just waiting. The American public is going ot stand only so much fascism.

Actually his approval ratings top 60%. So if your gonna revolt, its going to be a bunch of right wing dipshits in pickup trucks. And if you all want to try to revolt so you can get shot by the feds, be my guest.

If you've never noticed beyond your mommy's back yard, there's a BIIIIIIIIIIG country out there. It's called "middle America," I can ASSURE you, there's a shit load of people that did NOT vote for obowma out there, like HALF. Add to that the people that did vote for obowma but were smart enough to have already figured out that they've been FUCKED, and there you have it. Enough of a force, either peacefully or otherwise to effect their will.

And you can also ask yourself, who's side would the military be on? The closed more bases and slashed the military budget more than any other President clintons, our troops are murderers, murthas, lets move terrorists from a state of the art detention center outside of America into America, bow to terrorists, obowma's side, or the people that have historically enlisted, fought the wars, prayed for, stuck up for, praised and bled for the military consertives? Yeah... I can answer that one for ya... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I told you, I registered to vote with two utility bills. The list of acceptable forms of ID was as long as my arm.

Leave it up to the states where it belongs and there will be no national ID.

Sorry... I disagree, very much so. I explained in the post prior. Go ahead and read it. I think it's simple enough for you to understand.

Waiting. Just waiting. The American public is going ot stand only so much fascism.

Actually his approval ratings top 60%. So if your gonna revolt, its going to be a bunch of right wing dipshits in pickup trucks. And if you all want to try to revolt so you can get shot by the feds, be my guest.

If you've never noticed beyond your mommy's back yard, there's BIIIIIIIIIIG country out there. It's called "middle America," I can ASSURE you, there's a shit load of people that did NOT vote for obowma out there, like HALF. Add to that the people that did vote for obowma but are smart enough to have already figured out that they've been FUCKED, and there you have it. Enough of a force, either peacefully or otherwise to effect their will.

And you can also ask yourself, who's side would the military be on? The closed more bases and slashed the military budget more than any other President clintons, our troops are murderers, murthas, lets move terrorists from a state of the art detention center outside of America into America, bow to terrorists, obowma's side, or the people that have historically enlisted, fought the wars, prayed for, stuck up for, praised and bled for the military consertives? Yeah... I can answer that one for ya... :eusa_whistle:

You would have to count on all of those people revolting...a real stretch. And how long would you think it wouls take the gov't to take down say...6000 revolters? They are a lot of people unhappy with the gov't but I guarandamntee that most will not revolt. Now, peaceful dissent I can see.

You know what's really funny? The same liberal jackasses here would not turn the US military loose on anyone else in the world without wringing their hands raw first come in here and talk a big game about using the US miltary on its own citizens!

I told you, I registered to vote with two utility bills. The list of acceptable forms of ID was as long as my arm.

But you think it Ok for GA to require a computer match through the SS data base and the DMV data base?

:cuckoo:

You know what's really funny? The same liberal jackasses here would not turn the US military loose on anyone else in the world without wringing their hands raw first come in here and talk a big game about using the US miltary on its own citizens!

Fucktard, who said I was a liberal? I think the military should be used in full force.

Are you simple minded or something? I can't find examples of people falling into the trap a law set if the law was never implemented.

But you think it Ok for GA to require a computer match through the SS data base and the DMV data base?

:cuckoo:

The few people who fall through that are flagged for additional scrutiny, not dumped.

Oh, so the bulk of disenfranchised voters are "religious?" That's weak shit.

If you can't prove you are who you say you are when you vote, then nobody else's vote is worth anything.

You can take two utility bills to register, asshole.

Not in Georgia under the law. If your drivers ID or SS # was one off, you would be disqualified. Think maybe, just possible, clerical errors might happen?

New Topics

Forum List

Back