Why you should never ever ever ever vote democrat

Ben Franklin's quote is very cut and dry. You don't know what Franklin would have thought, or agreed to-and neither do I. But don't pretend like you do-it's actually pretty said. Unless you have some sort of evidence to back up your claim-I'd be all ears to it.

Franklin said this, and we both know he was around for the Boston Massacre, British oppression, and other similar serious threats to American lives. The reason why Franklin (and the other founding fathers) fought the British was for freedom from oppression-and wanted the least amount of power given to the federal government as reasonably possible. And he still believed (and stated) that we should not give up any liberty for any sense of security.

edit: And I'm not sure about you, but I don't consider upholding, and keeping our liberty as an "unnecessary".

I disagree, Ben Franklin had common sense. You lefties do not. The Patriot Act was just not that intrusive. Lincoln understood the Founders better than you do and he did far worse than the Patriot Act.

Regardless of what Frankiln thought. Even if he would have stuck to his guns on thps issue, I would have disagreed with him. I say human lives are more important than principle and no just man would let Americans die.

Just about all the hypocrites on the left would waterboard a terrorist to same your familes. This should be know different.

You obviously aren't aware of my postings if you think I'm a "leftie". I have almost as many right views, as I do left views.

And for the record, the Libertarian party is against the Patriot Act-I hope you don't consider them to be lefties now do you?

I am a libertarian who agrees with the Patriot Act. I have both left and right views. Personal Freedoms and Constitutional Rights are the main issues of my attention. I am not a Bush fan and I hate Obama, but I also believe in National Security. I am also very fiscally conservative. I am very active in the NRA and the CRA. I believe in personal responsibility and very very very limited Government.

Do you value freedom? Freedom of Choice? Personal Freedom? Freedom of Speech? Freedom of thought? Freedom of personal responsibility?
Democrats are 100% against Freedom. I will prove this.

Hmmmmm, didn't the repubs pass a huge medicare expansion just a couple years back?

In my State it was the repub legislature who passed helmet laws.

In my City it is the repubs who have banned smoking in restaurants & bars.

BTW any idiot who thinks there is even a devalued dollar worth of difference between dems & repubs probably needs full time institutional care and should never ever have kids.

Forum List

Back