Why would Putin want Trump as president?

Well we all know he wants oil, and our new vs Sec of State can hand it all to him...$$$$ power and of coarse Estonia take over all while telling Trump how much he loves him to keep Trump in his Ego Coma...lol
DING, ding, ding, you are very very close. Russia already has the oil and natural gas, but needs one more thing!

I heard Putin and Trump met with leaders of an alien race colonizing the earth and it was the space aliens who insisted Hillary not become president. Even they couldn't stand her harpy voice.

Loose lips get the people attached to them killed.

Trump is a patriot and everything he'll do will be only for US (the country and the people) sake. If he wants to try to be a partner with Russia, that will be only as long as it benefits US, not Russia.
Tramp is an amateur in global politics and Putin is a master. Tramp has no idea what Putin has up his sleeve, all Tramp sees is Putin's flattery
He CANNOT do worse than our "professionals" have done.
I'm sure he can.

A clever man commits no minor blunders.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Short of actual war, I doubt that he can.

Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia handed to Puttin on a silver platter...

Estonia is not worth fighting WWIII over.

Maybe not to you...

Not to any reasonable person.

We are watching the second coming of Hitler before our eyes, and he doesn't have any boundaries..

She....

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAXrAAAAJGYwYjI1YmI0LWI3OTMtNDJjZC1hMzE4LTkwOWZiYTUyNDMyMA.jpg

imo, because Trump knows that the Cold War is over, while the vast majority of the Political Class A. does not, and B. stupidly want to treat Russia as a defeated power that can easily be pushed around.

Trump is a patriot and everything he'll do will be only for US (the country and the people) sake. If he wants to try to be a partner with Russia, that will be only as long as it benefits US, not Russia.

Too bad liberals don't understand that even they are going to live in a richer and safer country. However they've been taught to hate Russia more than to love their own country.

Remember a parable? God to a man: "I'll give you everything you want, but your neighbor will get twice more than yourself. So, make a wish". And the man said: "Pluck my eye out."

That’s exactly what liberals are doing now.

Uh dude if you think Trump is patriot like Ron Paul or Gary Johnson or ever JFK our last real president who was not a puppet for the establishment cause he served the people instead of the bankers think again. I was high on trump s a president until a couple weeks ago but this video here without doubt proves he is not anti establishment as we have been led to believe sadly,Once you take a look at it,you'll see for yourself there is no reason to believe he will be any different than the clintons,bushs or obama.

here are the videos i was talking about here in my first post on my thread here,post#.21

Trump - I am afraid us Trump supporters have all been duped.

if you only watch one of the three,make sure and watch the first.it woke me up to trump. I am not saying he will be another Bush,Clinton,or Obama,all mass murderers who served the bankers instead of the people,I am going to give him a chance,but after seeing this video,I dont have any hope for him being any different than them as you will see and understand why once you watch them. how anybody can have any hope he will be any different than those bastards after watching these three videos is beyond me.

Last edited:
Putin knows Trump has a huge schoolgirl crush on him. For years, Trump was telling everyone who would listen that he had a personal relationship with the KGB thug.

"I have a girlfriend, but you can't meet her because she lives in Canada..."

Russia has stated they are pleased Trump wants to cut NATO loose, and that it would be a good thing for Russia if NATO and the EU collapsed.

Russia is also suffering from a crushing recession due to the price of oil being below $60 a barrel, and Putin knows his friend Donald will help change that. This was signaled by Trump appointing as our new SecState the CEO of Exxon, who also wants higher oil prices.

Putin also has imperialist designs, as indicated by his invasions of Georgia and the Ukraine. His fanboi Trump is going to remove the sanctions incurred by those wrongdoings.

And since Trump will help raise the price of oil, Putin will be able to renew his imperialist program.

2vmaq08.jpg

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Yes Donald the entire thinking world knows you and Putin have a relationship.
72849310.jpg

Well we all know he wants oil, and our new vs Sec of State can hand it all to him...$$$$ power and of coarse Estonia take over all while telling Trump how much he loves him to keep Trump in his Ego Coma...lol
DING, ding, ding, you are very very close. Russia already has the oil and natural gas, but needs one more thing!
What.........a useful Idiot???

One of two types of democrats and you are the second type...a useless idiot....:lol:

One of two types of democrats and you are the second type...a useless idiot....:lol:
Funny.....Putin has already referred to Trump as his Useful Idiot!!!!!

There is enough undeveloped oil in Siberia to put Arabia out of business.
Another very warm answer!

Russia wants the sanctions lifted so they can start doing business again, and Trump is going to lift them. Oh yeah............don't forget..........his new SoS used to be the CEO of Exxon oil, and you can bet there are going to be some cozy deals between Exxon and Russia when it comes to drilling there. Russia has the oil, but they don't have the infrastructure to get it out of the ground and off to market. Exxon and Trump's SoS can fix that for them.

In a way, yes, but that is not the answer I'm looking for. Putin needs one more thing to corner the natural gas market. We know what he will do once he gets it because we saw him cut off gas to the Ukraine when he wanted to impose his will.

Russia wants the sanctions lifted so they can start doing business again, and Trump is going to lift them. Oh yeah............don't forget..........his new SoS used to be the CEO of Exxon oil, and you can bet there are going to be some cozy deals between Exxon and Russia when it comes to drilling there. Russia has the oil, but they don't have the infrastructure to get it out of the ground and off to market. Exxon and Trump's SoS can fix that for them.
Yes we know Red State of Russia Amerika want to do business with Putin. And of course Putin's Puppet is in agreement.

In a way, yes, but that is not the answer I'm looking for. Putin needs one more thing to corner the natural gas market. We know what he will do once he gets it because we saw him cut off gas to the Ukraine when he wanted to impose his will.

So the only thing I can think of left is world power over oil...or plutonium?

Funny.....Putin has already referred to Trump as his Useful Idiot!!!!!
Oh you type 2'er......:lol:

Exactly, Putin wants sanctions lifted so he can build his an additional pipeline and corner the natural gas market fro his neighbors and Eastern Europe, once built none of the only other 3 NG suppliers in the area, Iran, Qatar and Azerbaijan will be able to compete. While several pipelines competing with Russia have been planned, most have been cancelled except for the TANAP which will bring NG to Turkey by 2018 and the TAP which won't be complete until 2020.

Actually, in that part of the world it is Natural Gas. And Putin needs only a new pipeline to corner the market.

Actually, in that part of the world it is Natural Gas. And Putin needs only a new pipeline to corner the market.

Just like last time, this is up to the Europeans, if they want to give PUtin that kind of potential leverage over them.

Just like last time, this is up to the Europeans, if they want to give PUtin that kind of potential leverage over them.
Except they don't have much choice as there are only 3 other suppliers of NG in the area, Iran, Qatar and Azerbaijan and, for example, the pipeline from Iran was cancelled due to the fighting in the area where it would have to pass through.

Forum List

Back