Why would Obama put a German in Charge of American troops?

More teaper nonsense and ignorance.

At any rate, t is a shame that teapers are outraged for the wrong reason! Germany should not be a part of NATO, period. They are full of hate and bloodlust and are responsible for atrocities throughout human history. They shouldn't be able to have a military given their history. To put a fucking German in charge of NATO forces is a slap in the face to all of humanity.

you are just completely fucking insane. get help before it is too late.

You know nothing of the Germany from 1949 onward. Really.
I suppose you are suggesting Germans magically changed in 1949...:lmao:

History proves my premise. Germans are some nasty fuckers who committed the greatest atrocities throughout the history of humankind.

No, not really. As bad as the Holocaust was, it wasn't the first or the worst. And for long term atrocities, you really can't beat that religion.

you are just completely fucking insane. get help before it is too late.

You know nothing of the Germany from 1949 onward. Really.
I suppose you are suggesting Germans magically changed in 1949...:lmao:

History proves my premise. Germans are some nasty fuckers who committed the greatest atrocities throughout the history of humankind.

No, not really. As bad as the Holocaust was, it wasn't the first or the worst. And for long term atrocities, you really can't beat that religion.
You can go beyond the holocaust for examples of German hate, aggression and bloodlust.

OMG!

As the major staff assistant to USAREUR commander [UNITED STATES] Lt. Gen. Donald Campbell, Laubenthal [THE GERMAN] will synchronize the command’s staff activities much as American predecessors have in the past.

I take it you missed the job title..

as the chief of staff of U. S. Army Europe, the first time a non-American officer has held that position.

U.S. Troops will be reporting to him.

He will be able to give legal orders to U.S. troops.

Will the General be subject to the Uniform code of Military Justice? what if his orders are disobeyed by a subordinate...Does the UCMJ cover that? Also, Germany is one reason we still have bases and troops in Europe... The old Soviets played a hand in that too, but Germany started two previous World Wars. What is his security clearance going to be?
Will he have some influence on top secret strategies aimed at keeping Germany from starting WW3?

There is a major difference in the Continental Army and the Army of today.....

Don't know about then but nowadays, Germany is our ally.

Not really. During the 1st Iraq War, Germany was selling arms to the Iraqis. They used those weapons to attack Israel. Germany is no ally, they are opportunists and Jew killers.

You're really quite the retard aren't you? Israel didn't even exist back in WWI.

On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly recommended the adoption and implementation of the partition plan of Mandatory Palestine. On 14 May 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization[9] and president of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared "the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz Israel, to be known as the State of Israel," a state independent upon the termination of the British Mandate for Palestine, 15 May 1948.

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't know about then but nowadays, Germany is our ally.

Not really. During the 1st Iraq War, Germany was selling arms to the Iraqis. They used those weapons to attack Israel. Germany is no ally, they are opportunists and Jew killers.

You're really quite the retard aren't you? Israel didn't even exist back in WWI.

On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly recommended the adoption and implementation of the partition plan of Mandatory Palestine. On 14 May 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization[9] and president of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared "the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz Israel, to be known as the State of Israel," a state independent upon the termination of the British Mandate for Palestine, 15 May 1948.

He was talking about Desert Storm.

Saddam's bunkers were made by Germany FYI.

He was talking about Desert Storm.

Saddam's bunkers were made by Germany FYI.

Yanno.................I actually served in Desert Storm. Matter of fact, I've got it recorded that I served there, because I earned the ribbon.

Did you?

As far as bunkers being made by Germany, what kind of bullshit is that?

It's a non sequitur at best.

Ollie, USAEUR can be and has served under foreign officers.

This appointment has been created with the sufficient security clearances needed and you know it.

Gee I had 4 tours of Duty in USAEUR and never once did I or any unit i heard of fall under German Officers.

And a foreign Officer cannot hold many compartmental clearances.

I think in 4 years at one of the most classified units in USAEUR I would know a little bit about this.... He cannot hold the same clearance that I held as an E5 and E6....

The militaire kaserne in Germany have NATO soldiers. USAEUR command this is in France. They are ally so it should not matter if the General he is not USA militiare.

Ollie, USAEUR can be and has served under foreign officers.

This appointment has been created with the sufficient security clearances needed and you know it.

Gee I had 4 tours of Duty in USAEUR and never once did I or any unit i heard of fall under German Officers.

And a foreign Officer cannot hold many compartmental clearances.

I think in 4 years at one of the most classified units in USAEUR I would know a little bit about this.... He cannot hold the same clearance that I held as an E5 and E6....

The militaire kaserne in Germany have NATO soldiers. USAEUR command this is in France. They are ally so it should not matter if the General he is not USA militiare.

You haven't a clue do you? USAEUR HQs was recently moved to Wiesbaden Army Airfield. We have no troops other than perhaps Embassy guards in France. And I say again NOFORN.

Forum List

Back