Why would God care about selfish Republcians?

R

rdean

When it comes to climate change, Republicans think God will take care of it and them. But why would God take care of Republicans?

Republicans feel they don't need to help the sick.

They worship money above all things.

They feel they don't need to help children.

They don't care about taking care of this planet feeling God should do their bidding and do it for them.

Look at GOP politics. All lies.

Will God eventually punish Republicans for what they are doing?

When it comes to climate change, Republicans think God will take care of it and them. But why would God take care of Republicans?

They don't care about taking care of this planet feeling God should do their bidding and do it for them.

Still the retarded idiot.

Still the retarded idiot.

He's tied with Guno for the title of The Stupidest Fuck on USMB and for a good reason

American Christians, almost without exception, are CINOs - Christians in name only.
You would know how satan worshiper?
I know Christianity, better than the Christians, and it's why I rejected it as a faith for Fools, Slaves, and Children. Unlike Mormonism Christianity isn't a secret.

American Christians, almost without exception, are CINOs - Christians in name only.
I know Christianity, better than the Christians, and it's why I rejected it as a faith for Fools, Slaves, and Children.
I doubt it. You rejected it because your heart listens to satan.
I rejected it because it's nonsense, all religion is. The question is, is it useful nonsense? If it keeps the animals in their pens, use it.

I know Christianity, better than the Christians, and it's why I rejected it as a faith for Fools, Slaves, and Children. Unlike Mormonism Christianity isn't a secret.

You don't anything about it , all lies from you all of the time.
That is what you want to be true I know, what a shame that you are simply projecting.

That is what you want to be true I know, what a shame that you are simply projecting.

(smile) Your pretense is laughable.

You don't really no anything about Christianity....you and Jake are poseurs.

Not only do I know your faith, I know a typo when I see one.

Well if God did do such things he certainly didn't do it the last election where you and your democrat buddies that spread such lies got their collective asses kicked.

Not only do I know your faith, I know a typo when I see one.

LOL......you are a joke.

Hey Dean, you consider me to be a Republican (why I don't know, but you do)

We're opening out steakhouse on Thanksgiving and feeding the needy, hopefully giving away thousands of dollars worth the food.

what are YOU doing on Thanksgiving?

Dumbshit.

Forum List

Back