obama feels his remarks were helpful in keeping things peaceful

Obama is the real fucking reason why I don't care about the anarchy in Ferguson.

As long as Obama the Usurper, Oathbreaker and Traitor rules by Royal Edict from his Throne, I don't give a flying fuck what anyone does. If he, the Public Servant is not constrained by the Law or the Constitution, than neither are the People, his Master.

Lawlessness among the Government breeds Lawlessness among the Governed.

The People of Ferguson are withdrawing Consent.

Obama is the real fucking reason why I don't care about the anarchy in Ferguson.

As long as Obama the Usurper, Oathbreaker and Traitor rules by Royal Edict from his Throne, I don't give a flying fuck what anyone does. If he, the Public Servant is not constrained by the Law or the Constitution, than neither are the People, his Master.

Lawlessness among the Government breeds Lawlessness among the Governed.

The People of Ferguson are withdrawing Consent.

I hear a lot of calls to just let them burn the city down to the ground. I disagree because I know that the rioters, looters, and destroyers aren't anywhere near the majority of that town. There are thousands of law abiding residents and business owners that make the town worth protecting. If Sodom and Gomorrah could be spared for the existence of 10 righteous men, how much more for a city where the vast majority of residents aren't the one's burning cop cars in the streets? It's a worthy effort.

Obama has always been out of touch with reality. He really thinks he has near magical powers when he speaks that things happen.

Forum List

Back