Why would God care about selfish Republcians?

When it comes to climate change, Republicans think God will take care of it and them. But why would God take care of Republicans?

Republicans feel they don't need to help the sick.

They worship money above all things.

They feel they don't need to help children.

They don't care about taking care of this planet feeling God should do their bidding and do it for them.

Look at GOP politics. All lies.

Will God eventually punish Republicans for what they are doing?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RIGHT ON ! we do not "FEEEEEEEL", we BELIEVE in helping the sick, like yourself...., the mentally sick. :lmao:

When it comes to climate change, Republicans think God will take care of it and them. But why would God take care of Republicans?

They don't care about taking care of this planet feeling God should do their bidding and do it for them.

didn't you get the memo? Conservatives give to charity a lot more than libs.
Yea, let's take a look at that. Democrats fund education.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Texas Judge Rules State is Underfunding Public Schools

Texas Judge Rules State is Underfunding Public Schools
Legislature 'Fails to Meet Its Constitutional Duty,' Court Says

Republicans think they can pull some old can of cream corn out of the pantry, throw it into a "food basket" and then crow about all their charity.

The real charity is what Blue States have to pay to keep Red States solvent. Worse, Republican governors go to Blue States trying to lure workers to their polluted, ignorant and economically failed states. And it's OK. They only get the worst Blue States have to offer. Obviously they feel the GOP base is too stupid to teach. And they are right. After all, they vote GOP. They know what they are getting.
A food basket? You do realize that as an individual you can opt to feed, provide clothes, medical care and education for the needy. As well as buy a family goats and live stock and provide help for refugees all on one website through the same Christian organization yes? Now...quit whining and man up already.

Home

Last edited:

Still the retarded idiot.

So that's why you believe God will take of you? Because you're retarded?

Fair enough.

Funny how republicans give more to charity than democrats though isn't it

You would know how satan worshiper?
I know Christianity, better than the Christians, and it's why I rejected it as a faith for Fools, Slaves, and Children. Unlike Mormonism Christianity isn't a secret.

You don't anything about it , all lies from you all of the time.
That is what you want to be true I know, what a shame that you are simply projecting.

(smile) Your pretense is laughable.

You don't really no anything about Christianity....you and Jake are poseurs.
Not only do I know your faith, I know a typo when I see one.

All this talk about Christianity with respect to government, and it's the left who vocalizes so strongly on the view of separation of church and state. Why is it that liberals are the first to be so vocal in using religion as a means to justify, and sell to the American people, an excuse to introduce another liberal big government agenda? Seems to me the left has a bit of an identity crisis here. In your eyes and through your actions we have ceased to be a Christian nation. If you want to appeal to the compassionate values that Christianity (and most religion) endorses, seems to me you need to own up to the consequences your decision has made.

Incidentally, Where in the New Testament did it say Jesus desired and tried to force His teachings onto the Roman Government? Can you show me a chapter and verse where I might be able to read about that?

rdean, if you have to ask the question then you don't know God. Try reading the Bible for the answer.

After attacking Romney about his taxes, Romney's taxes revealed he gave more to charity than Obama and Biden COMBINED.

Libs love to throw shite at the wall just to see if it sticks, whether its true or not.... they also love to try to speak for others, even though they suck at it.

After attacking Romney about his taxes, Romney's taxes revealed he gave more to charity than Obama and Biden COMBINED.

Libs love to throw shite at the wall just to see if it sticks, whether its true or not.... they also love to try to speak for others, even though they suck at it.
Conservatives think charitable giving is a good thing and that everyone should give something
Liberals think they should take money from other people to give it to the causes they support

Conservatives think charitable giving is a good thing and that everyone should give something
Liberals think they should take money from other people to give it to the causes they support

Conservatives do believe in charity and that people should help those around them, that everyone should give something...but, unlike Liberals, they don't TAKE people's money and give it to others because they believe they know how to and can spend your money better than you can.

Liberals are not content to give THEIR money away. No, they take YOUR money and give it away, after taking their cut, usually to cronies and donors, then illegals and enemies, before finally getting around to helping Americans in need.

Romney has more fucking money than Obama and Biden combined a few times over.

And Romney gave his money to reduce his taxes. Like most rich people do.

You really are stupid.

The OP started out with the normal liberal BS. "When it comes to climate change, Republicans think God will take care of it and them. But why would God take care of Republicans?" That was more or less the statement from the OP. What conservative has anyone heard that made such a statement? If anyone has there are in the vast minority.

So my question is, why does rdean garner such attention? His posts are seldom if ever fact based just opinion and this thread is no different.

I think I am going to start a thread with, "Liberals think that their god Lucifer won't protect them from climate change, why do they believe that?"

Last edited:

The left reminds me of those who accused Jesus of being "selfish" just because he wanted some oil for his hair (it is a bible thing). In reality the people accusing him had their selfish motives. The left has the same issue. If it benefits the destruction of the capitalist system then it is something they use but once their goal is accomplished they discard it completely.

You really are stupid.

pot kettle

You really are stupid.
It wasn't about how much money they have / had... a comparison of their taxes showed Obama and Biden just didn't give much money in charity at all. Like good wittle wibberals, they like to spend OTHER people's money instead.

That's because libs view charity as a means to punish those they think have too much. Which means everyone except themselves.

You really are stupid.
It wasn't about how much money they have / had... a comparison of their taxes showed Obama and Biden just didn't give much money in charity at all. Like good wittle wibberals, they like to spend OTHER people's money instead.
Hell... I even gave more than the mere $300.00 some of these liberal "do as I say not as I do" money hoarding/stealing liberal politicians doled out.

They just need to STFU about the poor.

Forum List

Back