Why would CNN send Jim Acosta back into the WH

Clearly Trump is not going to answer any questions from him, which can only mean that Acosta will get mad and start screaming again, resulting in his removal. Doesn't CNN have another reporter? or are they only interested in causing problems?
You answered your own question.

They are sending him back to make a point.

Unfortunately for them Trump doesn't have to call of the dipshit.

If he doesn't get called on then he can't ask the questions he want to. Bad for CNN.

Won't take them to long to figure it out and post someone else. They can send dipshit somewhere else.

OP,

Just close your eyes, and pretend it were a few years ago, and it was President Barack Hussein Obama's White House, and FOXNEWS were sending their most antagonistic to the President reporter there everyday.

What would your answer be?

You're welcome,
Marc
Remember when the obamaturd wanted Jim Rosen tried for treason?

They'll send him back so that they can be the "news" story.

I'm here to help.

CNN should send Acosta to the Saudi Embassy in Turkey. He'd probably never be heard from again.

Oh wait. Then we would have to listen to the looney left telling us about another murdered journalist.

Never mind. LOL

But the Saudis would reward us with free oil. I'd take cheaper gas over one diced-up CNN "journalist" any day.

Who wouldn't?

Clearly Trump is not going to answer any questions from him, which can only mean that Acosta will get mad and start screaming again, resulting in his removal. Doesn't CNN have another reporter? or are they only interested in causing problems?
The only problem is Trump, his contempt for a free press, and Trump acting like a petulant child when asked questions he doesn’t want to answer.

That’s too bad, of course – Trump is no different than any other elected official: he must answer to the people, and the people have a right to know.
Trump gets to pick who gets to ask a question, thus there is no reason for Acosta to even be there

OP,

Just close your eyes, and pretend it were a few years ago, and it was President Barack Hussein Obama's White House, and FOXNEWS were sending their most antagonistic to the President reporter there everyday.

What would your answer be?

You're welcome,
Marc
I can close my eyes and remember when your Boiking wiretapped the AP, frivolously persecuted James Rosen, and hacked into Sharyl Atkisson's home computer.....Ahhh, the good old days when El Presedente had such respect for the press!

You're welcome.

Acosta has the same right as any other reporter to attend briefings and ask Trump questions.

If Trump refuses to respond, that’s on Trump alone.

They'll send him back so that they can be the "news" story.

I'm here to help.

CNN should send Acosta to the Saudi Embassy in Turkey. He'd probably never be heard from again.

Or just throw the fucker out of Marine One.

Might as well get our money's worth out of that. Helicopters are expensive.

Hey, you think it's cheap to design a helicopter that can't handle a gentle French rain?

The only problem is Trump, his contempt for a free press, and Trump acting like a petulant child when asked questions he doesn’t want to answer.

That’s too bad, of course – Trump is no different than any other elected official: he must answer to the people, and the people have a right to know.
Trump gets to pick who gets to ask a question, thus there is no reason for Acosta to even be there

Agreed. Rules are rules, and all he was doing was turning a press briefing into a circus. Lincoln used to lock up journalists for fomenting unrest, Acosta should consider himself lucky.

I can close my eyes and remember when your Boiking wiretapped the AP, frivolously persecuted James Rosen, and hacked into Sharyl Atkisson's home computer.....Ahhh, the good old days when El Presedente had such respect for the press!

You're welcome.
And what was the response? Please, go on...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif

You're welcome.
And what was the response? Please, go on...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif
Get the plank out of your own eye, chump.

Acosta has the same right as any other reporter to attend briefings and ask Trump questions.

If Trump refuses to respond, that’s on Trump alone.
Acosta has no given right to be recognized by the president

Welcome, Snoman. Are you a Chute fan? Your moniker brings certain things to mind for me.....

Agreed. Rules are rules, and all he was doing was turning a press briefing into a circus. Lincoln used to lock up journalists for fomenting unrest, Acosta should consider himself lucky.
I wonder if the secret service will remove him if he does that again

Forum List

Back