Why would CNN send Jim Acosta back into the WH

Snoman

Rookie
Nov 17, 2018
Clearly Trump is not going to answer any questions from him, which can only mean that Acosta will get mad and start screaming again, resulting in his removal. Doesn't CNN have another reporter? or are they only interested in causing problems?

pNlflyW.jpg

Clearly Trump is not going to answer any questions from him, which can only mean that Acosta will get mad and start screaming again, resulting in his removal. Doesn't CNN have another reporter? or are they only interested in causing problems?

CNN is desperate for ratings.
Therefore they are constantly trying to get attention through controversy.

The only problem is Trump, his contempt for a free press, and Trump acting like a petulant child when asked questions he doesn’t want to answer.

That’s too bad, of course – Trump is no different than any other elected official: he must answer to the people, and the people have a right to know.

Ratings or so they don't need to shiffle him around.

They'll send him back so that they can be the "news" story.

I'm here to help.

CNN should send Acosta to the Saudi Embassy in Turkey. He'd probably never be heard from again.

Soooooooooooooooo the press holding power to account is "causing problems", is it?

Yep, this is how it starts.... as is the post immediately before this one.

Wouldn't be too much a stretch to note, "when they came for Jim Acosta I said nothing because I was not Jim Acosta..."

The only problem is Trump, his contempt for a free press, and Trump acting like a petulant child when asked questions he doesn’t want to answer.

That’s too bad, of course – Trump is no different than any other elected official: he must answer to the people, and the people have a right to know.
Trump does not have to give press conferences!

Jim Acosta and CNN aren't trying to report the news anymore. They're trying to be the news.

Remember Mad Magazine's Spy vs. Spy? CNN and the President have been playing a game of victim vs. victim. What their actual jobs are, I have no idea anymore. :dunno:

Because CNN like NBC, MSNBC (Comcast), ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, AP, Reuters, etc are NOT news organizations, but Democrat Propagandists. Goebbels would be envious.

Soooooooooooooooo the press holding power to account is "causing problems", is it?

Yep, this is how it starts.... as is the post immediately before this one.

Wouldn't be too much a stretch to note, "when they came for Jim Acosta I said nothing because I was not Jim Acosta..."

It's only a problem when they fail to hold the side they support accountable. As they do, and have done for several decades now.

Jim Acosta and CNN aren't trying to report the news anymore. They're trying to be the news.

Remember Mad Magazine's Spy vs. Spy? CNN and the President have been playing a game of victim vs. victim. What their actual jobs are, I have no idea anymore. :dunno:

That's easy: President Trump's job is to make this country great. CNN's job is to keep it from happening.

It's more like Acosta tattooing a number on himself, buying a ticket to Auschwitz, jumping into a gas chamber and saying, "See what they're doing to me?"

OP,

Just close your eyes, and pretend it were a few years ago, and it was President Barack Hussein Obama's White House, and FOXNEWS were sending their most antagonistic to the President reporter there everyday.

What would your answer be?

You're welcome,
Marc

And the Obama Admin was illegally persecuting, spying on and trying to ruin James Rosen's career (then with Fox News). Forgot about him and Cheryl Attkisson, huh?

Forum List

Back