Why would CNN send Jim Acosta back into the WH

I can close my eyes and remember when your Boiking wiretapped the AP, frivolously persecuted James Rosen, and hacked into Sharyl Atkisson's home computer.....Ahhh, the good old days when El Presedente had such respect for the press!

You're welcome.
And what was the response? Please, go on...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif
Get the plank out of your own eye, chump.
That's what I thought.

Back the eff up!

LMBAO!!!

OP,

Just close your eyes, and pretend it were a few years ago, and it was President Barack Hussein Obama's White House, and FOXNEWS were sending their most antagonistic to the President reporter there everyday.

What would your answer be?

You're welcome,
Marc
Remember when the obamaturd wanted Jim Rosen tried for treason?
You're not supposed to remember that when you close your eyes!

They'll send him back so that they can be the "news" story.

I'm here to help.

CNN should send Acosta to the Saudi Embassy in Turkey. He'd probably never be heard from again.

Or just throw the fucker out of Marine One.
or space force one. :)
Helicopters are definitely cheaper.

View attachment 230111

He was a great man who loved his country. Not unlike President Trump.

Clearly Trump is not going to answer any questions from him, which can only mean that Acosta will get mad and start screaming again, resulting in his removal. Doesn't CNN have another reporter? or are they only interested in causing problems?

Rumor is...Jim and Donald are secret pen pals. They text each other at 3am twice a week.

Clearly Trump is not going to answer any questions from him, which can only mean that Acosta will get mad and start screaming again, resulting in his removal. Doesn't CNN have another reporter? or are they only interested in causing problems?
Acosta has the same right as any other reporter to attend briefings and ask Trump questions.

If Trump refuses to respond, that’s on Trump alone.

Trump wont need to respond since acosta wont be handed the mike.

I can close my eyes and remember when your Boiking wiretapped the AP, frivolously persecuted James Rosen, and hacked into Sharyl Atkisson's home computer.....Ahhh, the good old days when El Presedente had such respect for the press!

You're welcome.
And what was the response? Please, go on...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif

Was that hillary attempting stairs again?

They'll send him back so that they can be the "news" story.

I'm here to help.

CNN should send Acosta to the Saudi Embassy in Turkey. He'd probably never be heard from again.

Or just throw the fucker out of Marine One.
or space force one. :)
Helicopters are definitely cheaper.

View attachment 230111

He was a great man who loved his country. Not unlike President Trump.

There are a great many of the people in DC and within the federal system that ought to serve time at the very least. There are plenty whom I believe would be found guilty in any jury of ordinary citizens because the crimes are so egregious and if all the secrets of the government were known 2/3 of America would not be restrained from having those trials, finding many high ranking and large donor class as well as some of the aristocracy guilty of high treason. They're globalists,and a lot of Americans are. They just have to be made to understand that collectivism and a global government isn't going to fly.

It doesn't fly anywhere else they've established it, but you feel free to fly over there and help them push it along. Otherwise YOU NEED TO TOLERATE our traditions, morality, ethics, virtues and values. You do whatever you can afford to do, I don't give a fuck, just leave me alone and stop trying to commission more clowns at the federal level that aren't stupid enough to fix anything, thus working themselves out of a job, and can write up time sheets fucking with people who have 3" of standing water in their yard after it rains. Or for that matter shitbag officials who run businesses into the ground that won't make a cake because the concept offends them.

I don't know why liberals seem to be escalating violence, as if they want some apocalyptic civil war.where they end up "eating the rich", but that isn't going to end the way they envision.

Rumor is...Jim and Donald are secret pen pals. They text each other at 3am twice a week.
No Trump sends out a tweet and Acostas tweet alert system wakes him up so he can worship his idol

Accosta's removal is all on Trump. If Trump hadn't wanted to start something with Accosta, he wouldn't have called on him, only to cut him off and not answer his question.

Trump likes starting up with people he knows can't fight back. That's why he tried bullying Accosta in that press conference. Trump is real tough guy surrounded by SS and all but he won't go to visit the troops overseas because he's too scared. What a cowardly, lying piece of shit he is.

Forum List

Back